Why is it that Japan's large cities are less crime-ridden...

Why is it that Japan's large cities are less crime-ridden, more developed and technologically advanced when comparing them to their U.S. homologues? Especially in terms of technology, Tokyo looks and is realistically more futuristic than New York, for instance. Even though the U.S. far exceeds Japan by GDP, industrial capacity, economic freedom, Japan has an abundance of innovative technology that the U.S. seems to lack. Can Sup Forums answer this for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For looking more technologically advance, that is because a majority of the old structures in Japan were razed to the ground during World War Two which gave them the opportunity to rebuild their cities.

Japan's society is more orderly and restrictive; the US's society is more free and chaotic. This gives Japan an edge in certain kinds of focused development, though it's at a disadvantage in some fields as well. And the quality of life is kinda fucked; high suicide rate, if you're not a hardline conventional member of the mainstream you're a total outcast, etc.

And the idea that Japan is "more advanced" than other places is kind of silly. They love robots, sure. But they kept using flip phones for several years after Americans and Europeans were on smartphones.

It's a slightly different culture, with some advantages and disadvantages. Be careful not to exaggerate the differences in your mind.

Because they started from scratch in 1945

A homogenous society is a stable society. High trust and high civic engagment. Plus the Jews can't really blend in with them.

Homogenous population

>Why is it that Japan's large cities are less crime-ridden, more developed and technologically advanced when comparing them to their U.S. homologues?

not many niggers in Japan

Yeah. Cool.

Fair points.

Took a while for the correct answer
Pol need re-education

Overwhelming racial purity combined with high cognitive function within that race.

No niggers.
They are largely homogeneous. The exceptions to that rule, like the Nigerians in Roppongi, have already become dens of criminality. Who would have thought nigs bring crime?
The more unfortunate aspects of Japanese culture are just manifestations of population pressure. Japan should have a population decline, they just have to mange it and stay homogeneous.

>Less crime-ridden
What? It is crime ridden just very well by Yakuza whom half way own a thoroughly corrupt government,
Next tell me how relatively nice little Italy is under the God Father

This so much. The place can be really impressive with their tech and infrastructure while being really conservative and restrictive in ways of thinking. Weird dichotomy but an interesting place to visit.

isn't japan the nation where hospitals close at 6pm and banks still use pens and paper and filing cabinets for recording purposes

They also still use fucking faxes

They have almost no Niggers.

>less crime-ridden
yakuza are wide-spread, but organized and civilized enough to stay out of the public eye.

no niggers to shit up society and leech off everyone

I think after WWII they couldn't have a huge military or something, not sure exactly the deal but apparently since they don't spend trillions on military they can use that money to have a nice country.

US does as well.
Also no niggers is the obvious answer

Homogeneity.

Pyongyang is not an impressive city.

Japanese are not human, they are alien/demons...

Why do people think japan has high suicide rate?

"There were 42,773 recorded suicides in the United States in 2014"
"By 2016, suicide rates had reached a 22 year low of 21,764" (Japan)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Japan is 26th

Poland ffs has higher suicide rate.

/thread

damn, learning about roppongi was a red pill and a half

This honestly, there's crime but it's so organized that it's practically interwoven with the state. Not so much of the petty crime type that you get with minorities in the west

Lack of niggers

>But they kept using flip phones for several years after Americans and Europeans were on smartphones.

What is the definition of a smartphone in this instance though? Japan was probably the first place that had cameras on their phones, Nokia was one of the earliest ones who started rolling them out in the west but it was already pretty common over there. They were also using email and stuff like that, like in general their phone culture was just pretty different due to the culture. They spend a lot of time out of the house so they were doing much more on their mobile devices, something which is only now starting to become more common in the west. I mean personally it still kinda freaks me out that someone doesn't even own a laptop and just does everything with their phone but in Japan that was very standard. They also still like handheld consoles for the same reason, they're always on the move, commuting or anywhere except their shitty and cold shoebox of a home

This man knows his stuff. Countries with few nogs = technologically advanced and well off. Countires with lots of nogs = shit.

very few niggers very few spics almost no original mudslimes

Indeed. I've gotten subconsciously used to the idea of niggers in the West, especially here.
There are just so many, it numbs you.
But to hear of a couple thousand niggers invading a pristine ethnostate, like Japan or Poland, that just makes my blood boil.

>Make a building
>Add signs and neons to it
>We CYB0PANK n0w guys

Because they dont have hoards of niggers stealing everything that isnt nailed down with proprietary theft resistant security nails

They also dont have retarded politicians doing retarded shit like devoting millions of dollars of tax money to build hospitals in the ghetto to save the lives of "people" that dont even pay taxes.

I wish. Then I'd drag you to Hell and rape you, instead of just raping you.

Japan is not plagued by shitskins

>It is crime ridden just very well by Yakuza whom half way own a thoroughly corrupt government

What a fat load of shit

It's a meme spread by butthurt globalists who are still unable to turn Japan into a multiculti shithole like our countries & for some reason the dumbest & inbred Sup Forumsaks believe in that bluepilled shit.

100% Japanese

0% nig nogs

didn't realize the norks actually built the fucking Ministry of Truth

jap posts best posts