Supported Trump because I fell for the Sup Forums memes

>Supported Trump because I fell for the Sup Forums memes
>Thought it would maybe help me make some normie friends if they saw that I wasn't afraid to show my political opinions
>Ended up losing my only friend because I couldn't stop acting like an autist whenever someone criticized Trump and I ended up threatening to deport him (He's brown) during a heated Facebook argument
>Every time Trump comes up on the news my parents just tell me "So when does the winning start?" and laugh
>I even bought a MAGA hat and wore it to class in the days before and after the election so I could look smug but all it did was make people hate me even more
>Can't even enjoy a Trump victory anymore because he's such a huge fuck-up that defending him at this point is basically impossible
Anyone else know this feel?

>Every time Trump comes up on the news my parents just tell me "So when does the winning start?" and laugh
Sick bantz

>Only friend
>My parents

You sound like a loser, trump supporter or not ,
Or just a dumb kid
Or both

>Ended up losing my only friend because I couldn't stop acting like an autist whenever someone criticized Trump and I ended up threatening to deport him (He's brown) during a heated Facebook argument

Sounds like faggotry is the underlying problem here

Apologize to the ones you hurt
Make sure you hide your political opinions next time
And ffs , you can make friends without having to rely on this shit. Srly leave your basement once in a while .

>Be me
>Support Trump
>Make mockeries of libtarbs
>Cuck jews with my mighty white penis

If you voted for someone based on the things you saw on a Danish candy making site, you probably shouldn't vote. Ever.

why are you still at shareblue?
Haven't all of your friends left

goddamn, youre such an autist.

>Supported Trump because I fell for the Sup Forums memes.
>Ended up losing my only friend because I couldn't stop acting like an autist whenever someone criticized Trump .

t. /leftypol/

>I couldn't stop acting like an autist whenever someone criticized Trump and I ended up threatening to deport him
The fuck, dude

This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

Congrats, user.
You're certified autist confirmation is in the mail.

> essentially, you sperged out. You'd have fucked yourself either way eventually -- who you supported is 2016 is inconsequential.

NICE BLOG POST FAGGOT

Either go to war with Russia or go to war with North Korea. We chose the lesser of two evils

Your post made me hate niggers, shitskins and kikes a little bit more. Are you sure you're here doing good work, nigger?

Stop feeling and believing. Look at the facts.

Its not Trump's fault you have autism

sounds like you aren't mature enough to back up your own political beliefs.