Why haven't you taken the roidpill yet? In less than a year you can become übermensch

Why haven't you taken the roidpill yet? In less than a year you can become übermensch.

Other urls found in this thread:

nattyornot.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

milking my natty gains for another year then hopping on

I'm not 25 yet and I don't know if my heart could handle a hard training schedule and a cycle, even though I'm in pretty good shape

Cause they're unnecessary. If your parents raised you right you'd have already been low bf and a tiny bit of calisthenics would make you look not far off from right pic. Because you don't wanna actually be right pic and look like you're trying. Fitness should be a part of your life.

because i don't want to have a quadruple bypass at age 40

>tfw 100% natural lifting for 5 years
>tfw bigger and stronger than all the juice head fuck bois at my gym
>tfw i will stay in beast mode for the rest of my life, even when not even lifting for months

Just do it naturally ya fucking pouf. Steroids are for the weak.

Taking steroids damages your natural testosterone production.

If you want to fuck up how your body makes test and never be the same again, DO ROIDS!

>implying the modern western man has any testosterone left to lose

user I...

>Painting yourself black and posing for other men whilst wearing womens underwear
Yeah nah
Your time would be better spent learning how to fight

Because i've spent the better part of my teens dealing with acne and overall shitty skin. I don't want that shit to come back. And i'm sure as shit not going to go back onto accutane, especially when most of the orals you take fuck your liver hard enough.

>tfw this was me
>tfw trying to lose my muscle
it just won't fucking come off. do i need to cut my balls off?

this
I'm beginner level but will never take roids because you have to rely on chemicals to stay big
that's fukken weak

Way2go

I like my big drooping balls

1. as soon as you stop taking roids you loose all the muscles the roids put on you. where if you did it naturally it would take years to lose those gains.

2. when on roids, muscles strength increases much faster than tendon strength increases. have fun in snap city

personally i plan on hopping on as soon as i have kids, since I won;t have any reason to worry about the only real danger of roids (fertility)

Trust me m8, don't fall for the roid meme. Stick at it and in time it will pay off.

People who take roids are subhumans.

>This thread again

You don't have to roid. just do olympic weightlifting and a combat sport like Wrestling or boxing. Ditch the Pop, drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of Oats.

pic related was me when I competed at the 180-188 lbs class.

Not until I'm older. My T levels are fine

I do not want it bc you can not quit the roids. They are just like drugs.
And you'll lose your balls.

I deadlift 170kg. Will 200 in future.
I am big and clean, with natural muscles.
And happy about it.

You look handsome yet weird.

what shirts do you wear if you don't want your nips sticking out?

this is why

it's because i`m a Slav. We look like cheap copies of westerners

Why are you trying to lose muscle

>oats
Yeah I'm okay being flabby
Oats are the worst

You don't need roids. SeeThey fuck up your testosterone production and you will need to take them for life.
If you have fucked up genetics and low test then go for it you have nothing to lose.

>risk getting gyno by pumping myself full of chemicals
No thanks

>swolebro
>still can't grow a beard
You're german tho so I'll let it slide

makes me feel way too aggressive/unsatisfied

because i'm not rich enough to cure all the negative effects after 40

same desu. just about to start training seriously again and a year from now i'll prolly get on the juice

since i have a 8 inch dick i dont want to disapoint the ladies

dont take roids you plebs, it gives you a bunch of problems later on in life for faster muscle growth. go natty and you'll have your big balls and feel like you've actually achieved something.

My dad is actually from Indiana, m8.

because I have no ambitions whatsoever to look like that
I'm perfectly fine with a reasonably toned body from doing regular healthy exercise

a year of only training and no you won't look like pic related
no you won't you'll end up like one of those fat dog
the bounty hunter dads at the bar talking about how they used to bench a vw in their prime

Because I have no ambition to do bodybuilding competitions. An athletic body is good enough for me.

>larping this hard

Are you seriously baiting for (You)'s like This?

saying having muscle makes one feel aggressive isn't a controversial claim. oh, but you were just "pretending"

>bodybuilding like a cock-loving nigger
>not training strength like a true Aryan should
>juicing when you're at any point except your natty limit

Truly pathetic.

being strong is not an excuse for being a fat piece of shit

>1. as soon as you stop taking roids you loose all the muscles the roids put on you. where if you did it naturally it would take years to lose those gains.
How about you stick to giving advice on how to make haggis instead of talking about stuff you clearly know nothing about.

t. Natty trying to cope with the fact that roiders that know what they're doing will look better than him in 6 months when it took him years to get to where he is now

>you will need to take them for life.
Got a source on that?

>implying testosterone is bad

>you'll have your big balls
They go back to normal after cycling. Or they can stay the same on cycle if you take HCG

You are secretly gay, almost retarded and you are proud of it. Go for bodybuilding, go for whatever shit drug you want to kill yourself with

this

if you're undisciplined now all the juice in the world is not going to help you, you'll just end up fatter eventually

Hey Nazi your {{{penis}}} is in the picture. Thought you should know.

women prefer the left because they like dad bods as they naturally need a father figure as they leave home at 18

just lift on a regular schedule and increase testosterone. women are feral dogs and can smell lack thereof. that is all

lmao just shut the fuck up bitch boy
You don't have any muscle

Why do so many people like to talk out of their assholes?

Wrong. Personal trainer here, the ONLY way you look like the right pic is by .0001% chance of winning the genetic lottery, or roids.

It's a fact. Roids are common. When guys look godlike, it's roids- look up how ARNOLD looked when he was winning MR UNIVERSE COMPETITIONS.

Now compare that to the best guys at your local gym. Notice how there's guys who look as good or better than Arnold in his prime in EVERY gym? That's right- we haven't made any real advances in nutrition. Weightlifting hasn't changed since Arnold's days. Legal supplements haven't improved that much since then.

The one change is that it's much easier to get roids.

Of course, everyone who is using them to look good, is doing it to stand out and slay pussy, or that + make money on Instagram shilling 'supplements' + being a personal trainer.

They have a serious incentive to make you believe the only difference between you and their level of development is hard work. You don't look like roidbro? You're not working hard enough. You're not having enough discipline in your diet. Hey, you should buy these supplements, pay for some personal training time.

They do NOT want you to be able to take the same easy method they did, or they would look less good by comparison. They'd be less special.

BTW, using roids makes working out more fun. You can do more reps, eat like a horse, and it feels GOOD to lift. So not only do they get better results even if they just sat around and did nothing (steroid use + couch sitting will give more gains than no steroid use + hard work- i can link the study) but when they do work out, it feels 10x better than if you weren't using.

Don't get me wrong- you can look 'in shape' naturally, even get some big muscles. But you'll never have the same look as the roid guys. And once you know what to look for, you'll spot it everywhere.

educate yourselves: nattyornot.com/

Gymrats looking better than Arnold lol

i wish

>fatter

wtf I want to roid now

Once I'm over the hill, settled with a brood of kids and I feel I need it I'll get on a cruise of test, tren e, Deca and clen.

>the ONLY way you look like the right pic is by .0001% chance of winning the genetic lottery, or roids
>another trainer checking in
This is true, but keep in mind that the average non-trained person doesn't have the same standards or expectations as those in the industry. A simple otterbody is "ripped" to most normies.
>BTW, using roids makes working out more fun. You can do more reps, eat like a horse, and it feels GOOD to lift
I disagree, although I've never cycled (strictly natty cuz if I start I'll never stop) but it's always felt great to lift, I never don't enjoy it.

Too bad hes still an ugly balding bitch

>This is true, but keep in mind that the average non-trained person doesn't have the same standards or expectations as those in the industry.

HAHAHHAHA

nipples protruding, very disrespectful!

I just run and have healthy diet.
I lift things often enough through labour.
No (((gym))) and no (((steroids))).
I can beat 99% of this board probably.

roiders at my gym:
>fat sweaty blob of meat who benches 4 pl8 and does nothing else, wears a trucker hat
>AeaesthEticC brah: always taking selfies or filming his mate on snapchat, only ever see him do incline bench
>Golem: Has that lenny GH gut, doesn't really talk, everyone is kind of disgusted by it, sticks to machines, probably snapped his shit up
>Rugby brah: Constantly doing rugby/sprint drills and boxing mixed in with a bit of weightlifting, nothing suspicious except he's 6'5 240 lean

end of the day, 10/10 would feel self confident as being a natty again

>t. traplet
ok kid

Well because generally it means having a heart attack at 50.

That guy had clearly already been working out and developing his discipline. If you are a fat NEET and start cycling test, you won't have any of the knowledge or motivation required to make it truly beneficial. You'd still want to do nothing all day but you'd have a lot of unfocused energy and back acne.

Whilst im against pinning i do have to correct you - you lose muscle fast no matter how you got it. I was 95kg and sub10% bf then had to stop all exercise for a year due to illness. I lost 22kg of lean muscle over that time.

Is specifically back acne assosciated with high T? Asking for a friend.

I'm slowly getting towards Martin Berkhan natty levels, it's just that the fat loss part took 5 years. Seriously, I just did a year of keto with steady lifting, averaging like 2300 calories, and lost a whole lb a month, and I was like 190 at 6'4" so that's pretty good calorie discipline. Don't beat yourself up, the body doesn't want you to be a bodybuilder. Life is so much better now that I'm not always in a deficit, and lifting will actually do something now.

>making gains trough combat sports

If anything you will lose gains trough combat sport.

No I only said that because I pictured obese neets on test leaning against a computer chair all day with a sweaty back. People are different

>I can beat 99% of this board probably.

With one in each hand, while having your mouth, and ass getting stuffed.

Nice vascularity and azn-tier calves, user
I did leangains a few years ago, got breddy gud results. What is Martin doing now?

>Don't beat yourself up, the body doesn't want you to be a bodybuilder.

I never said I didn't succeed. I never said I was natty, or not natty. Don't assume that just because someone calls out roid culture, that they're doing it because of muh sour grapes.

What are the side effects of roids?

Heart attacks

Don't know where to get roidz from
[email protected]

POAST P H Y S I Q U E

prefer to be natty with above average sized dick

aren't steroids illegal

i'm too autistic to know how to aquire black market goods

You become an unbearable, smug, obnoxious normie if you do it successfully

Just use growth hormone

t. Retard who believes all the rumors normies say about roids
Steroids can increase dick size, especially if you're low test/ and or high estrogen

dick doesn't work and your nuts shrivel to the size of raisins. lots of other organ failures over time. this is why you rarely see wwe wrestlers live until a ripe old age, their body just shuts off. i don't know how the fuck hulk hogan is still alive, honestly.

E.D is real, shrinking dick is not, are you fucking 9 years old?

I don't like needles, that's why.

>dick doesn't work and your nuts shrivel to the size of raisins. lots of other organ failures over time. this is why you rarely see wwe wrestlers live until a ripe old age, their body just shuts off. i don't know how the fuck hulk hogan is still alive, honestly.

Some of the loudest guys I know about this shit are also users.

They want you scared of roids. Less people looking like them, the more special they are.

Just so wrong. Western propaganda against taking testosterone is unbelievable. None of these things happen if you arent a legitimate retard

Easy guys, dont take steroids, do stimulants before you workout. 30mg of dextro should be good. It suppresses appetite too so it'll help lose weight.

got enough Tesosterone for now , might consider it when i turn 40 , probably there will be much safe products available by then , ...

>yess goyim, take steroids, you don't need your fertility anyways

>dick doesn't work
Your dick works better
>your nuts shrivel to the size of raisins
They go back to normal after the cycle, you can talk HCG ok cycle of you want them to stay normal.
>lots of other organ failures over time
If you're blasting grams a week

All the guys with muscle at my gym are Blaha fat but with muscle. Anyone with a tough mindset to do add weight to the bar can do that. It's a lot harder to get the diet right too. I like doing those long sets and working on aesthetics, and then when you carry groceries a block from your car then up flights of stairs you're not even burning because you train that way all the time. Shit is functional as hell. It's not like I'm not considerably strong, I just can't DL 5 plates. Who cares?

I was speaking to the general, not you

>azn-tier
I've never seen this reference before, what is that?

Face it, women don't want freaks like this. If you eat right and work out, you can get a body like pic related or even better and make bitches soak.

>roidpill
These people are the scum of the earth. Absolute trash, no trial, no jury, straight to ..............

Why is the dick so small? Why would you post a picture of your small dick?

Where's the best place to get anabolics?
>inb4 tor
I'm a uspis, we know every time you buy drugs online

>make bitches soak.
You're trash, what's wrong with you? Why can't you get a wife and have a family? Are you a degenerate?

I confirm this , us men like to be big and have the biggest biceps and be able to lift big , women though like low fat percantage , some abs and full hair.