0x0.st/dwy.mp4
twitter.com/HatarHorungar/status/895740772913356800
twitter.com/Tabarius/status/875131503549837312/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL

good thing our BLACK brother put the wh*Tey in its place

BUT SERIOUSLY COMPARED TO wh*Te ((("""men"""))) BLACKS ARE FUCKING GODS

why do amer*Can wh*Tes speak like niggers?

Erdoğan and Mugabe should team up and start great wh*Te genocide.

I can't see it.

Do I need a twitter account? Anyone got a mirror?

whites are submissive cucks with inferior and weak genes

just dont read nigger's twitter story

americans are ridicoulus

/pol BTFO

god damn, 13 cm BBC strikes again
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>the same turks make the same exact threads everyday with the same exact posts
Rangeban when?

anti-wh*te roach threads are the fucking best. people take your b8 way too easily and get triggered way too much over it. keep up the good work.

This is the ultimte proof that wh*Tes are not created by Allah but artifically created by Yakub.

>tfw not a single white person in this thread until this post

Shit skins are retarded.

Its same as videos of white women fucking dogs or animals except worse

2+ minutes? I'm not watching all that shit. Summarize it for us, faggot.

You are the shitskin, inferior wh*Te subhuman.

>2 minutes is too much for my small wh*Te brain

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

JEALOUS wh*Te BOIS

BLACK MEN are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make wh*Te women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When wh*Te bois see a BLACK MAN coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a BLACK GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that wh*Tes get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

HIS WIFE ALSO ADMITS THAT HE GOT FUCKED BY THE BLACK BULL LMAOOOOOOOO
THIS BREMIN

day of the rope come soon please.

kek triggered

DAY OF THE ROPE WILL COME FOR wh*Tes

WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE

Sup Forums is such fucking garbage nowadays

T*rks go home

Based Turk threads are the best.

For those that can't see.
0x0.st/dwy.mp4

So a nigger rapes a bitch and rednecks don't know how to cope.

How is any of this surprising?

discord server for shits and giggles

Uxfv7

wh*Te bois BTFO

>Imagine being this level of shitskin

*wh*Te subhumans BLACK MASTERRACE
FTFY wh*Te dog

oy vey btfo by turk master race

Why is this still up?

And it's same shitskin roach

KeK wh*Te subrace btfo

They're paid posters. Fucking spooks.

lol what wrong with you just fuck a nigger than roach no one cares how much you like them.
>Roaches confirmed lovers of nigger dick

efso

no we are part of muslim brotherhood anti-zionist MIDF. we are volunteers

You jerk off to this shit don't you.

Yes your mother pays us with her pussy.

Look into

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't bite the bait whites u are better than this

Both Whites and Blacks are subhuman. Asian master race.

>r/asianmasculinity smells blood

reminder to sage turkniggerroach threads
sage

>burger doesn't understand british sarcasm
Honestly Kashmiri>Brits>Turks>Amerimutts

>twitter.com/HatarHorungar/status/895740772913356800
I did my part, did you?

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that whife wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

>thinking you are some right wing underground which demoshits actually care about
None of you are over 12 years old

wh*Teoid shitskin subhuman please.

How come Anglo women fuck Australian man(?) when superior Aboriginal man are around.

THIS IS OBVIOSLY A SHILL THREAD GIVE NO ATTENTION TO THIS LOOK AT THERE TYPING PATTERNS AGAIN THIS IS A SHILL THRED

Yet he will still piss and moan about being oppressed.

But am I wrong? Blacks and Whites fight like animals. Asians don't.

guy on the left is from turkey kek

Do Turks normally jack off to muscular Black men, or just you?

Name 10 Black scientists roach, let me see how much you worship these retards

That settles who picks the cotton.

HAHAHAHAHA. This is too funny. Oh say can you see.

Rape of Nanking

Blacks are ugly. Unlike Asians. As a white women, I will always summit to an Asian man.

>Name 10 Black scientists roach
Google "American inventors" and see for yourself shitskin inferior wh*Te dog.
Also did you get permission to reply your non-wh*Te master, inferior shitskin?

It's not a shill, just some autistic Turkish NEET who makes bait threads cause he's got nothing better to do. He even admitted to it before.

Yep yep accurate.

Learn to sage b8 threads you retarded newfaggots.

Sage goes in the option field and it prevents OP from bumping the thread.

where is this? f scum cowards
we will march over those anti-white scum so easy

The Japanese learned it from the whites.

by the dawns early light

>twitter.com/Tabarius/status/875131503549837312/video/1

>REMOVE KEBAB
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Stop, my dick can only get so hard!

Oh, you disingenuous cunt.

>god is a nigress
that would explain much

Only blacks are stupid enough to film themselves assaulting a white person.

When whites beat a niggas ass we are smart enough to not film it.

Why does this filthy roach admire niggers so much? Imagine being so low on the human ladder that you worship people with a 70 IQ.

I don't submit to walking,talking dildos sorry.

>serb songs
>turkish bombs
no wonder they were conquered for hundreds of years

T*rkroach eternally BTFO
Sage

Good ol BBC thread classic

12-9=hmmm 12-8=hmmmm 12-7=hmmmmmm

guy is a pussy cuck. look at the size of this desk jockey, who gives a fuck. let the cucks and cocky niggers war over this shit, not me.

Po little nigga

You aren't British though you inbred cunt

this is how you create hitlers

Based ottomans are back in brown, boys.
High five! Let's kill some A*yan and A*glo scum.

hello jack, sad of the bullying from school long ago?

Damn, this turkroach has a gorillion pictures of shirtless buff black guys... hmmm