Rejected by a girl (again) because of my Sup Forumsitically incorrect views

>rejected by a girl (again) because of my Sup Forumsitically incorrect views
whats the point men? to know the truth yet die alone and sad

what happened user

You are probably sperging out too much, slower the redpilling process, find a trap or die alone while fucking prostitute.

You could always go after delicious traps.

im "too extreme" for some reason

>find a trap
this degeneracy is everything we stand against

>the virgin ideology

Have you tried not being a worthless imbecile who worships a 6 hour youtube documentary?

Hide your power level. Girls will respect you for your views but they also have to respect you for your restraint and patience and conforming with social norms. If you say fags are degenerate on the first date even girls who agree won't be impressed

Have you tried not being such a kike?

You are honestly gonna cuck yourself for the rest of your life unless you try to avoid the topic as much as you can, or just go to Thailand and fuck a hooker till you feel sexually satisfied every chance you get

Date a girl
>Start shouting political views and deny holocaust and be only thing you do.
Stop being autistic user, you don't talk politics in start and just throw few conservative hints/points from time to time also stop saying holocaust is not real

Traps/Shemales are the evolutionary answer to the roastie question.

that's all you have to say? tell a good story or get fucked

This desu.

Hide your power levels and increase your Chad levels. Women like the badboy angle if you're Chad enough.

of course i started easy, with jews pulling the strings from behind, but apparently thats extreme conspiracy theory

>im "too extreme" for some reason
polite way of saying too autistic

Don't talk about politics. When someone says something SJW-like, just nod or laugh as if you agree with them. It doesn't fucking matter who's right. If you want real human interaction and you don't want to hide away in your room all the time, you're going to need to reconcile your differences with people without being a total faggot.

I know, but pushing the trap meme to reeeetard is funny because you shatter them completely.

This send my sides at the furthest universe.

>sad about a girl
Stop allowing yourself to be controlled by bitches. So what if she was perfect? There's literally another one just down the block. Chill bro and stop worrying

Protip: if she actually likes you it doesn't matter if you're a raging nazi or open pedophile.

Anything else is just a handwave to dump you.

When you're 6'6" and at least 6/10 like me, you can get away with believing anything as long as your woman's social clique does not put pressure on her. Even men will want to suck your dick, because they see you as a leader subconsciously.

Learn how to hide your power level you fucking sperg. You can't go full 1488 on the first date.

Post the screencap where he tells everyone the tranny gave him aids

>hi user, where are we goi
LET ME
TELL YOU
ABOUT
THE JEWS

this, what did you say?

The time of men is at it's end.

im not that good at greentexting but ill put it short
>go on a date
>take her to puppetry show event
>make some funny remarks
>"hes controlling them like soros does with clinton"
>"wonder how big nose of that puppeteer is"
>fancy dinner after
>she asks what did i mean by that
>explain that most people in power today have jewish names and it cannot be a coincidence
>drop small redpills
>she gives me a weird look
>try to play off as a joke
>awkward silence
>sometime later
>dinner over
>i ask her if she wants to go for dickaroo in subtle way
>she says it wont work out and that im too racist and extreme

>flag
No shit user

you fucking sperg

kek

Quality is trap sorry

>bringing up politics on the first date
You're a fucking autistic sperg.

>go on first date
>talk about politics
Fucking why, man.

You should always separate your Internet personality with you real life personality.

>get gf
>start frequenting pol
>tell her that I am racist and start ranting about jews when I get drunk
>get engaged
Works every time

>the virgin first date

I smell bullshit
It's just some LARP

>drop small redpills

kek, I was right, you are a sperg.

pls tell me youre memeing hahahahahaah

>make some funny remarks
>"hes controlling them like soros does with clinton"
>"wonder how big nose of that puppeteer is"
user
you don't go all 14 inches at once

Corrupt jews, aka kikes, worship the black sun just like yer dead failure buddy Hitler.

God likes the white sun, son :) So do I. I like that white magic, not that black shit Hitler allowed himself to be corrupted by. You're a nigger and a kike in your heart and you will be reborn as one.

Bro, we're all here for you if you wanna have a conversation.
That girl only wanted you to oil drill her baby mill. No talking allowed.

it wasnt a first date as in i never heard her before, we played overwatch before and when i was joking there she never got mad

You literally started with the extreme end of the redpill.

i never said "gas all the jews" or other radically sounding yet good stuff, only that jews control us, in a subtle way

I have a hard time believing people like you exist IRL desu.

Separate your online things from real life.
Most people care more about what they see in person.

Holy shit user you're the most autistic motherfucker I've ever heard who still tries to date. Fuck I managed to snag a hot blonde somehow and the way I did it was just TALK NORMAL you turboautist. After a while if she really likes you she'll accept your views, but you don't go out the gate with MUH JOOS holy fuck lol

>calls childish nu-male vidya games a "first date"
Wow you really are a virgin aren't you

>mentioning Jews at all when trying to get laid with young, attractive western girls

you and people like you need a shitload of guidance

also this

Nah fuck it let "people" like OP die virginal and alone. Social darwinism is objectively right-wing and if you disagree you're probably a numale

what the fuck m8
this is cringe overload

fuck off. what are YOU doing to redpill people? lazy fucks. at least im trying.

why must i be tormented on the one website i call home

You stupid fuck instead of going from zero to a hundred you decided to cap yourself out at nintey. You need to learn that not everything is about politics

please tell me youre moarpheus

my achy breaky sides

You are not redpilling anyone if they flee you like pest, Sup Forumsirgin.

>tell everyone about your autistic misadventures
>they tell you why/how you're in the wrong
>>N-NO U! ITS EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS THE PROBLEM
This is why you're an undateable virgin, my man.

yeah it sounds like you really turned her over to your side

>why must i be tormented on the one website i call home

See, that's the problem.

>and sad
Here is where you go wrong, kiddo. You don't have a gf, but you know the truth. Redpill is bitter, yet can you imagine yourself being a leftist normiefag?

im starting to think ignorance is bliss.
imagine being a chad, not giving a fuck, fucking bitches left and right. it seems degenerate but for them its everything.

Have you considered the obvious? I mean to outgrow your infantile meme politics?

Ill be the one to offer legit help op.

Your views arent the problem, your attitude is. You come at her on a first date with all of these anxieties about Jews and you come from a place of weakness. She wants a strong man to lead her, not someone with paranoia and fears of persecution, as real as they may be. Good luck bro

>m-muh Chads
Again: this is why you're an undateable virgin, my man. You don't have to be "chad" to "fuck bitches left and right".

>Redpill is bitter

True, but it's no excuse from being full 14/88 all the time. Redpill is about knowing the truth and staying careful, not sperging out.

are you Belaruschan?

you are just acting like a retarded 13yearold
wake up and start living a normal life instead of being stuck in a pol meme circle

>She wants a strong man to lead her, not someone with paranoia and fears of persecution, as real as they may be.
isnt the entire natsoc ideology a perfect base for strong men? is there a better man than aryan man? women want noodle faggot lefties apparently.

Traps are gay

This has to be a lefty falseflagging as a NatSoc for bait replies

>being Nazi in 2000+10+7 is considered manly

Why spread these many lies bro

This. I was a delusional Nazi cuck when I was like 12, I couldn't stop spewing Sup Forums autism and everyone hated me. It took forever to live it down.

You're an autistic Nazi LARPER

You got rejected because you're socially retarded and stupid, try not being a fucking idiot

If you actually believe the "jewish conspiracy" crap that is peddled here, get your head checked

Imagine a life together with a politically correct girl.
After the honeymoon phase.

Yes you idiot but youre missing the point entirely. You cant view everything from the lens of "how does this connect to natsoc".

What im explaining is that an "ubermensch" would not come at a girl complaining about Jews. He would be calm and collected and have Jews as something "taken care of, not a problem".

Pearls before swine

If you are asking about how our nation is called, we are belarus (singular) or belarusy (plural, shitty translate).
Well, your problem is not virginity in physical way, but in mental. You think that only chads don't give a fuck, you think you can't be cool without fucking anyone. Wrong, kiddo. Be a man who forges himself, don't rely on flock to rate you, be the one who sets the rules for himself and accepts no bullshit. For fucks sake, be a man, user, stop being a boy.

>talking politics with women
you're a fucking dumbass OP

maybe you are right. i will try and think about it.

back to reddlt

Jokes aside, this.

I had a smoking hottie take me out on a date one time to this music show. Cool I thought. Music show turns out to be some kike folk singer ugh. Girl starts saying how lucky we are to live in Australia in the current year and not Nazi Germany. Girl says how her family narrowly escaped the "holocaust". Too hot to be a Jew so I'm guessing her family were commies. Either way there was no second date.

this desu

have you tried to prove it wrong?!

Guy may be from reddit, but he's right. Stop LARPing.

You're a fuckin idiot. Jewpill is the LAST redpill.

Besides. Listen buddy. You don't need your woman to be totally in the know. As long as she can agree to gender roles and basic right wing presuppositions, who fucking cares if she understands everything or not. She's a fucking woman. Most men are too sensitive/not inquisitive enough to grasp it, so why the fuck would you think women are any more receptive. Women are not political creatures. Get her on a similar page and be a good leader, she'll follow you in the ways that matter.

which is the first pill then?

>not dropping red pills like OP

>girls being this leftist
This happened today:
>at lunch work
>vegan bitch starts talking
>"America is now just trying to pass as the victims I'm the Korean war, I mean just like, OMG why do you think they hate you?"

Let them fucking burn.

have a similar story, not a date but whatever

>lunch break at work
>new coworker cunt wants to drive with me to get some food
>agree and we go to the local mall
>she wants to get something from the chinese restaurant, fine by me
>chink woman in restaurant yells out numbers in her funny accent
>imitate it perfectly and coworker cunt just looks ashamed at me
>imitate the chink once again after a few seconds
>tell her its a joke and to pull the broom out of her ass
>she gets her food and she asks me what I want to get to eat and points at the kebab store
>tell her I ain't eating shit some subhuman touched with his hairy unwashed fingers
>get a currywurst instead and we sit down on a bench eating
>"user, are you a nazi?" she asks
>mfw

Surprised people think you're a piece of shit when you wanna kill people because of their ethnicity?

>expecting him to dominate the trap
>gets buttraped by it instead

Sounds like she's getting a wettie. You should have said yes and taken her to your fuckpanzer.

i feel for you. chinks often have that funny af accent.

You're repelling people stupid.

>the Jew pill
>"small redpills"

ISHIGGYDIGGY

You're just ugly. I'm basically considered a nazi muslim hater extremist in my country, yet I've fucked multiple muslim chicks, while holding nothing back.

Some random dishusting ugly swede dyke asked one of them why the fuck she was hanging out with me and my "nazi" friends (just normal swedish dudes that vote for SD) and she said you can't help who you love (i.e he's hot since im a fucking asshole, apart from being a "nazi").