Communists buying tanks

24aktuelles.com/59871a665e5fe/so-online-leftists-are-crowdfunding-a-russian-tank.html
Fucking hell we have to do it too and do it better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxJZJflMEiw&list=LLfbAReU-dqo1zwCMjncY9gw&index=148
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIeZqXU2ZQ
exarmyvehicles.com/offer/wheeled-vehicles/armoured-vehicles/armoured-personnel-carrier-ot-64-skot
youtu.be/wfbjVn5Cazc
raptoraviation.com/aircraft spec pages/Mig29.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're buying a shitty T34?

>buy t34
>everyone in it dies to 3 .50 rounds
Thats some nice 30mm of armor you have

Yep. What's the German equivalent, is it better, and if not, is there another one that can be bought?

Get /k/ on this

>3,000 dollars of the 44,000
>a fucking ww2 era soviet tank

I'm going to love watching frail lefties try to manage to use a tank, and then sit there in the fucking heat for hours upon hours. Also not to mention that it is a shit fucking tank that can probably be taken out by some Molotov cocktails

>Commies buy tank
>Commies learn to maintain tank
>Tank goes out for glorious commie revolution
>We raid headquarters
>Kill mechanics
>Take ammo
>Take fuel
>Tank stops being useful

Chill out you motherfuckers you were supposed to bash each other at rallies not play World of Tanks IRL.

I'm not gonna lie, some lefties are engineers and can probably operate a tank, be it poorly

You wouldn't even need shaped charges or EFPs to take it out. 50 cal rounds or even molotovs would be enough, kek

Lol as good as these faggots are with weapons (and probably tanks), I don't think there will be enough collective will to patch in for a full on tank

It'll be funny to see a 50k tank get taken out by a couple of retards with crowbars, IEDs and molotov cocktails. Time to go all winter war on those commie fucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=FxJZJflMEiw&list=LLfbAReU-dqo1zwCMjncY9gw&index=148
They don't even make any of the spare parts for the tanks anymore, let alone ammunition for the main gun

Wonder if they can even drive it. Or load it. Or fill it up with gas even.

Had no idea tanks could be that cheap

I'm not very familiar with tanks, but what do they intend to do with this exactly? Couldn't you just blind the thing with spray paint or something?

Do communists not realize that all we need to disable the tank are a few smoke grenades, some logs, a crowbar and some kerosene?
Also, who /motti/ here?

Or by just shooting the vision ports. Hell, you don't even need to blind them. The T-34 is notoriuos for its absolute shite visibility.

let the dumb fucks buy a tank that can be taken out by a cheap chinese drone and some fireworks these dumb motherfuckers don't release its 2017

In my state these are legal and my uncle has one that works on his jeep.

I am not worried

That's awesome. As soon as they try to do anything with it they will become a bonerfide terrorist oranization.

Mämmi :DDD

It's gonna be a cramped fit, I bet it would take two purple haired faggots just to lift a shell.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIeZqXU2ZQ

>tfw born to late to fight in the winter war as a foreign volunteer
>tfw born just in time to destroy leftie tanks in the US

If they tried to march this thing on the white house wouldnt they spark some serious intervention by armed forces? Please let this happen.

The tanks are disarmed anyway and it's illegal to mount guns on them.

>commies buy T34
>we buy a sherman

If we don't have tank battles by the end of the year i'm going to be very disappointed

its cheap for a reason, for that amount of cash you can get something significantly better that will be road legal, and with the right paperwork can be in the US without being cuck-ified by the DOT and ATF
>inb4 gib links
exarmyvehicles.com/offer/wheeled-vehicles/armoured-vehicles/armoured-personnel-carrier-ot-64-skot

Its best to use a wheeled APC because you cant have a tank without rubber treads in most US cites and the the cost to get a set specifically made is quite high.

Shermans are tiny though. The reason why we were so effective with them was because we manufactured a shit ton of them and our farmboy culture at home meant that our men were naturally mechanically inclined.

They plan to "give it a Soviet spray paint and use it rallies", so they won't shoot it and probably know how to

false, you can mount firearms to the vehicles with the appropriate paperwork filled, cant say the state of legality with taking said vehicle to protests

Are there any old, pretty cheap tanks that do still have parts and ammo made for?
And are there tanks that you can make spare ammo and maybe parts for from scrap on your own?

the Sherman when compared to the T-34 and later T-34/85 or 76 it is quite spacious

I hope they do it. Literally the only thing it would do is make them look more autistic and deranged and put even more people off from them

Holy fucking shit batman, how much does this magical shit cost?

Shermans literally BTFO t34's in Korea at every encounter

We should buy ourselves a king tiger or if not make a completely new one

>are there any old tanks that still have parts being made for them
Nope.
>make spare ammo and parts from scrap on your own
It would cost, like, at least 10x as much money to get the manufacturing stuff needed to produce your own parts than it would cost for the tank itself. If you can even find the blueprints for the parts. Its not feasable, they'd be completely reliant on surplus parts. Which means that something as simple as breaking a roadwheel or two would leave the tank out of action for months, assuming they even have anything that can tow an immobilized tank.

Where are these old school commies to ally with against jews? We will just make another night of the long knives then

no thats a terrible idea

King tiger < Molotov

You dont need a tank to kill a T 34

>engineers
>leftys
Wut?

>king tiger < molotov
This man is a true finn.

>A whole bunch of leftists has a problem producing 44 k$
because they have no job, now it makes sense

North korea still operates a few T-34s. Also some shitty shitskin countries still have them as their main armored vehicle.

i wish

What are they buying? There's old slavshit laying around all over the world. We could get our hands on anything from a T-55 to a BMP-2 to a T-62 no problem. It's just a matter of money and having the right credentials. Would be easy enough desu. Sometimes you can even get stuff from within the US too.

>Sherman
Notoriously easy to kill

This. It's easy as fuck to buy old WW2 era shit, especially Soviet and American. It isn't practical though beyond getting to brag to the neighbors that you own a tank.

A t-34 would be pretty easy to maintain if you know what you're doing. The v12 diesel was produced in large numbers after the war for all kinds of vehicles and marine applications. Most other parts can be made with a big ass lathe and basic sheetmetal tools. Drivetrain would be the trickiest part to live with but they were way oversized.

Maybe we can recreate the Tiananmen square photo. It would be good optics for us

>spend $50000 on tank
>Get btfo by $50 homemade EFP

If they attempt to bring that thing anywhere near the lighthouse, the military would deal with it almost immediately.

Would still be badass if they pull up in a ratbag rusted out old T34 and we come in goose stepping in formation behind a king tiger with Erika playing in the background

>suggesting they wouldn't just let it rot in their driveway while they all get high and cuck each other

Infantry plt always beats armor. Tracked vehicles require lots of upkeep/knowledge, but are effective against other armor and indirect fire. Most systems are weakest aft of the hull, which means that a maneuver platoon can easily disable if desired. Indirect (mortar) fire will typically be ineffective in disabling the vehicle, and likely kills the crew long before the weapon...so basically, Infantry kills tank. Or mortars kills crew, Infantry steals tank.

German equivalent would probably be a panzer 4?

Can't wait for a bunch of commies to accidentally kill each other cause they're too retarded to drive a tank properly and not stand in front of a tank.

> spend 50000 dollars on a tank
> can't lift the refiller cap because armor plates are heavy
No need for ieds.

Later model panzer 4s are probably roughly equivalent. Of course, the Panther was directly inspired by the T-34 and is a superior machine, so take that as you will.

The main issue with the tank they intend to purchase is that from the pictures it is clear it does not have an engine.

> Next week : Sup Forums buys a battleship

They're probably buying one with an engine since they're planning on using it in rallies

Let them do it

Let the left show how crazy they are

And if they actually fire the cannon and kill? Good; then everyone knows

TL:Dr: don't listen to the Jew (OP)

>Sup Forums fundraises and entire army and takes over a small country or a couple Pacific island nations
Now that would be fucking awesome, and if irl the powers wouldn't give a shit Sup Forums would have a nation of its own

Let them

Let them escalate

I vote we buy a Canadian tank and cover it maple leaves and syrup.

what do they plan on using it against? tanks are useless against infantry and it's not like there's any "enemy armor" to use it against, unless you count the military/police, who will btfo them with better equipment/training anyway. is it just to look tough?

unironically, what would happen if they were to buy it and actually drive around in it at rallies?

From the pictures I saw from this story, the particular vehicle in question clearly did not have an engine. It may not be too difficult to source a proper one, not sure about how easy it is to actually fit it and get it working.

I'm not sure if they think that they're going to get people on their side by rolling a Soviet commie tank down some American streets, though.

Oy vey, you caught me!

They would likely get arrested.

No it wouldn't be awesome.

Let me explain it jewboy: this battle is won in optics. Those who become the bad guys will get annialated by the rest of the world. Bad guys always lose
Let the leftfags become the baddies. They always were. Let them show their true colors

>claims to be peaceful
>buying a tank

seriously now how far can cognitive dissonance take them

a situation where it would be blown up by authorities possible?

Nah we just differ in opinion. I think it's better my way.

BTW I'm a quarter Jew and 75% white. What are you?

Real men build their own.

youtu.be/wfbjVn5Cazc

Wouldn't be surprised if they painted a peace sign on the side of the turret

>praise Stalin who did absolutely nothing wrong
He did killed Trotsky and purged a bunch of Jews. Chairman Ushanka Kid might be onto something.

Probably confiscation of the vehicle. If they were found to be aggressive and unfit for ownership upon being confronted about the vehicle it would stand a good chance of being auctioned off.

Theyll just turn on the air conditioning you fucking nazi
>sitting in the sun in a metal box
mfw we made them put themselves in the oven

also they do know they guns have been decommissioned, they cant buy the ammo, and the fuel economy is going to make driving that thing expensive as fuck.. right?

so "we" could buy it cheaper?

>be idiot commie
>try to buy tank
But I though commies didn't like weapons in the hands of the plebs

F

I know, it's obvious. We'd get ass raped by the shitpost and the sheep fucker island forces, but I'm talking hypothetically. I really want to make a thread on military plans and strategy of how to take over one of these specific island nations, if suddenly the whole world became blind and deaf.

No idea but parents came from Russia to this couple km piece of sand.
They didn't actively practice Judaism, still don't, but just followed some traditions.

Who do you think wold win?

Its a possibility. Bailiff and police auctions can get you some pretty good value for money on things cars are the most common things sold.

Does Master P still have his golden tank?

Yup one molotov to the rear deck and it's gone. It was a good tank for the time because of the angled armor but besides the cool factor of having a tank it's strategically useless.

Nothing. Unless they violated some law, like running metal treads, driving and overweight vehicle on a residential street, or accidentally running over objects/people because it's a big clumsy tank and they can't drive. It's not like they are gonna show up with it armed and actually intending to kill people with it. That's just the fantasy they are using to get people to buy the thing for them. Pretty smart, actually. I'd love to have a T-34 to play with.

>not blasting nights of fire

Fucking casual

We were tought to crawl along while a leopard 2 a4 ran over us. It's one of the safest places to be as an infantryman under heavy fire.

WITNESS ME!!!

Seriously though, why would they want a t34?

Sounds like those commie fucks are starting to see things my way.

>Why would they want a symbol of communist power?

Gee, I wonder why.

raptoraviation.com/aircraft spec pages/Mig29.html

anyone wanna 1 up these wannabe tankers?

>the stratodelegates are mine, Dahnald

There's better tanks from the Soviet Union.

that one is the iconic tho

exactly 1 freedom, also nice quads juden.

>neckbeards larping
>flag
keep being a subhuman kike

Too expensive. We can get 3rd gen fighters for under $200,000. And those are the nicely maintained ones that have been looked after all this time. Old military equipment is amazingly cheap. If I had any amount of money, I'd start my own museum with how much cool old stuff you could get and run.

Where do I go to buy a Panzer VIII?