Properties connected to Dem fundraisers involved in back to back fatal police standoffs, CIA on site

Not sure how to say this without sounding insane but over the last 24 hours there were two mysterious police standoffs in really fancy neighborhoods in LA (West Hollywood/Pacific Palisades). One was in a huge mansion owned by Tamme McCauley, the daughter of Melvin and Bren Simon, of the Simon Property Group. One was in a huge mansion listed as the residence of Johannes Marliem, a guy who donated insane amounts of money to the Democrats despite not being a citizen and no one knowing who he is. The Simon family are from Arkansas and have been friends with the Clintons for years, Bren and Tamme were both DNC members in the past and have given them millions of dollars.

The police scanner said the FBI and CIA were at the West Hollywood house. Both of the guys inside "committed suicide" even though many gunshots were reported. The local news coverage has been really low key and they haven't identified any of these people. I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg, you guys should find the rest of it.

Also listed as a resident of the West Hollywood mansion is Michael Marvisi who is a super rich Persian guy who has luxury real estate all over the country. He also rented a place to Dominique Strauss Kahn when he was on house arrest.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Possibly-Armed-Suspect-Barricaded-in-Beverly-Grove-Building-439564463.html
abc7.com/suspect-in-custody-after-hourslong-standoff-in-beverly-grove/2291356/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4779714/Man-dead-standoff-Pacific-Palisades-mansion.html
gibsonintl.com/real-estate/623-n-edinburgh-ave-los-angeles-ca-90048/15948819/26597641
theblacksphere.net/2017/08/crooked-hillary-plea-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=vADpBE33Wjk
m.forum.detik.com/showthread.php/gosip-socialite-t7424p3116.html
news.google.com/news/search/section/q/benghazi/benghazi?hl=en&ned=us
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/13848
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4776112/Mystery-swirls-death-gay-sex-worker.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/26090
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/13818)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sound insane.

bumping for mild interest

I mean it is a little kooky but it's not every day that the CIA is on scene at a police standoff at a house that rents for $25,000 a month.

links sauces proffs
lotta slide threads about

it's real, it's related.

i forgot to put it in the graphic but the BHScanner account also said the cops went to this address last week also after a report of a break in.

Gumping for goncerned Benis. XD fuuuuggggg

I seriously doubt they would say the CIA was on scene over the reg police radio or in any way really.

i believe that the 'maybe fake maybe not' plea bargain news, coupled with reports that the clintons were moving to canada, on top of the attached lawsuit documentation, which slyly indicates a separate, second weiner/clinton-email investigation/suit has the rats scurrying.

it does sound odd but this is like some crusty old guy who listens to a scanner all day, he's a pretty reliable source, generally. i'm sure there are archives on radio reference if any autists want to investigate.

Why is the CIA operating in the US anyway, I thought FBI was domestic and CIA handled foreign investigations.

>Edinburgh Ave

cool, didn't know they had that in LA, I live in the original Edinburgh

exactly, it's weird as fuck. but the guy who lived there was indonesian or something so maybe they were investigating some indonesian spy funneling shitloads of money to democrats? the scanner guy seems to be friendly with LE in general so he might have gotten the info about the CIA from a non-radio source, but he's a pretty reasonable non-conspiracy guy.

the Marliem guy that is, he's an indonesian citizen.

bump. lots of bullshit today. keep this floating.

Even why would the CIA be on site (I know we don't know how many), maybe one or two agents max to act as a liaison or something. Even then wouldn't the FBI just send the CIA any info the CIA needs that the FBI uncovered?

the main point is there is absolutely no reason the CIA would be involved in some domestic violence situation unless something else shady was happening, it was also reported that this guy was negotiating with the FBI through e-mail which seems odd. and the fact that they haven't announced the guy's identity is weird.

bump
>the main point is there is absolutely no reason the CIA would be involved in some domestic violence situation unless something else shady was happening
thats what i thought upon reading this

Texas also has an Edinburg.

Intredasting if true.

anyone have any other sources on this

it was on the news but they didn't say too much really

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Possibly-Armed-Suspect-Barricaded-in-Beverly-Grove-Building-439564463.html

also the FBI raided the same house the day before
abc7.com/suspect-in-custody-after-hourslong-standoff-in-beverly-grove/2291356/

kinda get the feeling that Texas is the Scotland of the US

Good find

Lad level: wew/10

Let's bump this...

623 N. Edinburgh

bump for interest

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4779714/Man-dead-standoff-Pacific-Palisades-mansion.html

Hmmmmm

Hostage situation or maybe more like an ibragim todashev type setup?

Address: 1678 Alta Mura Rd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

Maybe
Important to consider all possibilities at this stage

This incident reads like a garden variety DV, but don't know a lot at this stage.

probably because the guy was committing a crime on soil (FBI) and he's likely a person of interest in all these strange economic transactions despite not being a citizen (If I had to venture a guess I would say he's German/Austrian based on name alone), and therefore the CIA is also present. It seems most likely that they were present to begin with because the PD had a search warrant. If the PD can get a warrant for any other kind of crime, the FBI nor CIA have to file a request to a judge for a warrant (where they must list a reason for the search, and I bet they don't want anyone to know what exactly it is they're investigating)

But yes, OP is right, it is certainly not every day the FBI and CIA both are present during a SWAT raid. In fact, I can't even recall the last time it's ever happened

I wonder if this guy was a conduit for money to illicitly flow to the Clinton Foundation from Indonesia. That would explain the FBI investigating him and give him a good reason to off himself/get killed.

>The Simon family are from Arkansas
No, the Simons are from Indianapolis.

anyway i'm gonna post a bit more info that i find as i find it and let yall sift through it

Property Valuation Assessors office deems the surrounding properties to be between the $1.5mil-$3.0mil+ range. One can assume his property was of similar value

eh i'll just do ya one better. 2 pics incoming. his property value related

tl;dr the pix: the land is worth 2.5mil, the house is worth 800k

Diplomatic immunity

-murtaugh: its just been revoked

Is the Indonesian guy a Chinese Triad??

If you google the address it's renting for $30k a month. They just built a huge mansion like 2 years ago you can see the progress on google maps

Interesting

dunno if anyone cares enough but here's his tract

cool, i'm just telling you what the actual property and land is worth, according to the gobmint

gibsonintl.com/real-estate/623-n-edinburgh-ave-los-angeles-ca-90048/15948819/26597641

Maybe the Marvisi guy has a business making luxury safe houses?

btw in this picture, he owns "Tract 5244" in the south, not Tract 215 as pictured front and center

everything that falls under Tract 5244 is his land. as you can see, he's a "mid-level" owner in the neighborhood (in comparison to his immediate neighbors)

lets see what i can't find out about that lil investment bidness of his real quick. i wonder how much it makes and if there are any known clients, cuz that's quite the property to have for being an alleged "nobody"

One of the news videos has a neighbor talking about rolls royces and other fancy cars coming and going all the time.

I mean, it still could be the case of 28 year old dude spending way out of his means, will be broke within 7 years, type deals. I'm sure, especially western europeans young men, would have an absolute field-day if they were in their twenties making a few mil a year. sure we all say we'd save frugally, but be serious, every last one of us would spend that shit so fast we wouldn't know what happened when we hit $0.

either way, lets do the ol classic "follow the money" routine and look into this business of his, "Marliem Marketing Group" in Minneapolis.

Also, I'm curious to see when and where his charge of "theft by swindle" was, and the details of it

(i'm not trying to be billy badass here but i do this for a living and this seems very peculiar so you guys are in for a nice field-trip ITT today)

Thought she was going to sign plea deal to stop this?
“The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey’s decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

Under the Justice Department’s plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary’s pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.

maybe it didn't cover Benghazi

theblacksphere.net/2017/08/crooked-hillary-plea-deal/

btw one last, more user-friendly, look at his property, part 1 of 2

btw, look at this property. Look at where it's at! There was a stand-off here with SWAT, FBI, CIA right here, with all these neighbors, and you're telling me no one caught a video of this? Someone's got this recorded on their security cameras, I guarantee you.

I'd have just bought a ranch + bunker someplace geologically stable, with nearby running water, and no danger from forest fires.

Seriously, if I had "fuck you" amounts of money I'd literally just go off grid and live a very enjoyable rural life with everything I've ever wanted, and raise a good wholesome family.

Apparently the plea bargain deal was made over a month ago. Maybe she turned it down and someone at the DoJ finally pulled the trigger on these people.

2/2

this pic is if someone want's to double-check and verify it is him. you can call the highlighted number to speak to the public assessors office. you may request to find ownership of the individual who owns the tract (which is highlighted down below). the above highlighted series of numbers is the AIN, which they may also be able to search the property by, whichever is more convenient for the operator. Telling the operator you have both pieces of information makes you sound more legitimate, and they are more likely to give you the information.

i'm not calling because i'm smoking the herbal jew at the moment, and would be in no condition to talk to an assessor. do not fear, they hold 0 power, they are just government employees similar to librarian or DMV worker. that doesn't mean call and drop memes, but someone call (and preferably record) and see if you can't confirm ownership of this property. we can at least see who HE is renting it from, if he doesn't own it (and the owner may be a huge surprise to us all, which gives you guys more reason to call)

whoops forgot my pic

is this the house? Man Barricaded Inside Home
youtube.com/watch?v=vADpBE33Wjk

So here's his business's mission statement (website: marliem.com) (screenshot for those who are paranoid but still wanna read)

Interestingly, this also exists. Seems like an awfully strange place to branch out your business

we need more open source spooks in here

I checked Google Maps live satellite imagery (yes, I'm a computer geek!) and don't see anyone around the property. This is a hoax, and is making us all quite sleepy.

Anyone speak Batak? There's a thread that mentions him. m.forum.detik.com/showthread.php/gosip-socialite-t7424p3116.html

His wife's name is listed at the address too.

A fancy neighborhood where rich blue check marks live, 2 blocks evacuated until 2:30am, not a single reporter asked anyone a single question about what the guy was like? Weird, I wonder why.

Could be some deep-state related stuff that we'll literally never know the truth about.

news.google.com/news/search/section/q/benghazi/benghazi?hl=en&ned=us

What do Ameranons get when they use the new Google news search for "benghazi" ?
It literally tells me there is no news about benghazi

he is saying the image in the post above his, the bugatti on the right-hand side belongs to Johannes

I'm trying to figure out how to get ahold of that picture

btw i found some other interesting info, give me a sec to compile it

It's fuckin crazy to me that all sorts of weird spy shit is going on around us 24/7 and we can kind of put the pieces together now that we have the Internet.

nice thread

I found a recent picture of him with a kid and she looks like she could be the same one seen leaving the house with a woman. Pretty sure this is the guy who died.

They raided the house two days in a row? Very strange. Bumping for legit interest. Something huge must have happened there yesterday and today.

>adjacent to Clinton Street

Wew, nice coincidence.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/13848
Why werent we allowed to read this brief email about Bren Simon?

I'll do ya one better, here's a pic of him (and a lineup of his team's cast members) and a bio. This is off his website.

According to the Star Tribune , the Minneapolis newspaper, his business's purpose is the following:

"Marliem’s business website lists offices in Minneapolis and Jakarta, Indonesia. Marliem formed the company in 2006, according to the website, to provide “affordable marketing for small businesses and [open] portals for U.S. companies to sell products and services in Indonesia.” He said he has $600 million in contracts with companies making biometric identification systems used in Indonesia."

Now what the hell do all these Democrat strategists have to do with selling biometrics in Indonesia?

Good catch user

WAIT A MINUTE. The article's URL says "suspect in custody after hourslong standoff" but the actual article claims "suspect found dead after hourslong standoff".

Either they made a HUGE error, or they faked the news for some reason.

lads I,

If you search for his name and narrow it to just this past year he comes up in Indonesian news articles, he was being called as a witness in a corruption case regarding the e-KTP National ID card system there.

The US does not have an analog to Scotland

>Male prostitute, 26, dies of meth overdose at Hollywood home of high-profile Democrat donor
>Gemmel Moore, 26, was found dead in West Hollywood, CA on July 27
>Moore died at the home of Ed Buck, a high-profile Democratic donor
>LA Coroner's Office said he died of an accidental overdose of methamphetamine
>Family believes that Moore's demise was more sinister that revealed
>Moore's mother believes that Buck liked watching black men do drugs
>Ed Buck is not a suspect in Moore's death or any other police investigation

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4776112/Mystery-swirls-death-gay-sex-worker.html

hmm

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/26090

this is hillary's schedule for the day the email you linked was sent. there were 2 emails sent to hillary, one was the one you linked and another that simply said "bren" (wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/13818)

The emails were sent at 12:09 and 12:12. Hilary was en-route or already at the capital at that time, where she had a meeting with Harry Reid. The meeting before she left for the capital was at 11:50 am "UNDER SEC'Y FOR ECONOMIC, ENERGY & AGRICULTURAL
AFFAIRS"

I wonder why this dude comes up in the middle of their discussion

interdasting

Here's an excerpt from the Star Tribune article. From all of this info, we can gather the following:

Johannes started this business at 21 years old
He was convicted of this bad check writing nonsense at 24-25 years old
He donated all this fancy money to Obama at 28 years old
He is currently 34 years old

Trumps gone full nazi

CIA is military, FBI is civilian, the CIA controls the FBI.

He is a Hilary Donor. And he was donating pretty early, back in 2014 and 2015. Here's a screenshot of one example receipt

Waco maybe?

Here's all the donations he made in 2015-6

>But yes, OP is right, it is certainly not every day the FBI and CIA both are present during a SWAT raid. In fact, I can't even recall the last time it's ever happened
not officially but there is a lot of overlap in personnel between the organizations

No such feature on Google Maps exists you shill.

Someone do a property appraiser search for the houses on their county property appraiser website to get names of the home owners, what county are those houses in?

Sure, but when is the last time you've heard of one, much less both, being called to any sort of SWAT barricading? We have about one a year here in my state and never do the FBI or CIA come on down

are you just now getting to the thread? this has already been done. see here

also if you want the name then you have to see here

Johannes might have known quite a bit of interesting information, maybe he was trying to blow a whistle somewhere?

And here is another connection with some whistleblowers/intelligence agencies and Morpho, the company that makes L1 branded fingerprint devices.

What was Johannes trying to tell us?

bump for interest

the company he is using to do all this is called Biomorf

Lets take a look at biomorf's website. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand just like that, it's a huge way to datamine and identify tons of people

Wow this totally isn't suspicious AT ALL

lel

The Sunday Guardian (an Indian newspaper) thinks L1 is CIA and other countries shouldn't trust them because the CIA will collect your fingerprint data.

what a fucked up plea tho, sign you did that shit and nothing will happen. No public info released. Basically buried into oblivion so nobody can shit on the Clintons next time they show up...