Can we all agree that turks are worst shitposters than canadians and australians combined?

Can we all agree that turks are worst shitposters than canadians and australians combined?

wh*Tes are the worst posters here

How many are on your team? You guys are quite active.

We can't. Noone on pol believes this you serbdog

Here they come all crawling in like the roaches they are.

Not turks,just one,one single shitroach who has no life so he just sits on his ass shitposting,making bait threads and you are foolish enough to fall for it.

Only 1 roach on this board, though.

wh*Tes are so funny. No way y'all that garbage at roasting to where y'all immediately just gotta say roach

Don't talk back to your master.

Uses y'all like an American nignog.

The roach on this board is a nignog.

Eh, either them or the Chinese.

>roach
>master
>forgetting Erdogan bent the knee to based white man Putin

Get on your knees where you below, subhuman. Even your fellow muslims say so.

this
You newfags brainlets are retarded, stop posting in that niggers threads.

I feel like Turkish raider invading wh*Teoid lands and looting wh*Teoid villages while raping women and killing men everytime i post on Sup Forums

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

And apparently the most easiest to bait

There's at least two, and they're both in this thread. Why they haven't been rangebanned yet I don't know.

We are the only people to have enslaved wh*Te subhumans. It debunks their worldview that they are superior. So they hate us and try to forget centuries of slavery and humiliation. Just imagine...Most wh* Tes here have some of their ancestors enslaved by us. That is not an easy thing to forget. Even after their supposed awakening we destroyed their hopes in 1915, 1920 and 1974 (Cyprus). Now we are sending millions of refugees their way and get paid for it. Their hate for us is representative of their hate for their fragility.

HOW CAN wh*Te ""ma- PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

I think we can all agree that there is something inherently wrong with the Western white civilization. The white race, which comprises just 18% of the population of the world, has committed 85% of the most heinous atrocities against humanity and is the most violent race of them all.

I'll begin by pointing out that the white race is NOT superior. It just has a momentary advantage of 100 years or so, which is nothing in the 200,000 year span of modern humans. By CHANCE, whites industrialized first, allowing them a momentary advantage.
The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, Balanchine ballets, et al., don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world.

The United States are the logical culmination of the White Farce. It's a fine country, I'll give them that. But this beauty is only skin deep. To put it shortly, this country is not a peaceful, egalitarian utopia. Blacks, hundreds of years later, are still being excluded from the so-called American Experiment. Their ancestors were kidnapped, enslaved, tortured, murdered, starved, raped, belittled, and degenerated by none other than white folk.

The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.

>blacks get shot on a daily basis by police
>black gets shot on a daily basis by other blacks
>black gets aids and dies
>black gets heart attack and dies
>black OD on fake crack and dies
>1 black bull taking over white society

>conveniently forgetting that a navy of nearly 2000 anglo sailors colonized and conquered 1/2 of Africa, India and coastal China, all of whos population was over 600 million at the time

Is it all Turkish men that masturbate to things like this or just you?

>this thread
Man I thought being non-white was easy but I guess I was wrong

You need pills senpai

All i need is a BLACK girlfriend so she can give birth to superior BLACK men

>By chance whites industrialized first
>By chance the rennaissance happened in white land
>By chance every major tech advancement happened there
>By chance every sattelite and extraterretrial operation happened there
>By chance they are the leaders and innovators of healthcare
>By chance they have discovered the regulatory pathway that causes us to age
>By chance they will use that to make themselves unaging aka immortal
>By chance every major industry is in white land
>By chance whites conquered and colonized every country and continent on Earth, including Antarctica
>By chance white countries have the highest development index
>By chance a white currency is the international exchange money (the dollar)
>By chance Erdogan begged Putin not to destroy him and staged a coup to control muslim extremists after Trump won, fearing no support from America if Putin was to attack
>By chance the whole continent of Africa has a GDP worth less than 1/5 of the US
>BY CHANCE
>Y
>C
>H
>A
>N
>C
>E

>roaches have tried so hard to make whites rage that they turned into cucks

>wh*Te subhuman thinks we're wh*Te
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Shut up child molester isis supporter turkos.

Correction, white Europeans have a more violent recorded history because other races didn't record their history. By the way, Turks are a mixed race people and have more in common genetically with Europeans then any other race, even though it pains us both to admit that.

>Turkish education
>can't even read my comment properly
They don't teach banter in the Haddith metmet

RandyRabbi made me like Turks.

Germany is so horrible. It turns Krauts into self-hating Krauts, and now OP has turned into a self-hating Roach.

This is sad.

>wh*Te subhuman backpedalling
LEEEEEEEEEEL

Checked and kekked, good job Mekhmet! I officially like Roaches more than Krauts now.

hahah, roach B T F O

You knew T*rkroach would show up, didn't you OP.

that was the entire point of this thread I think

>Metmet still didnt understand the first comment he responded to
>uses yet another word which it doesn't understand the meaning of

>black """men""" let their whole continent be taken over by whites without a fight
>superior

>MY wh*Te ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEE
>better post laugh.jgp pics to hide my butthurt

>Turk can't respond to the banter
>Responds with ad hominem attacks and butthurt

Stay mad cuck. Even your "President" belongs to the white Russian cock.

>worst shitposters

>banter
>spams laughing reaction pics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>wh*Te russian cock
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
now get out of this thread before i behead your entire family wh*Te subhuman

The Turk is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a cockroach, shill, virgin, troll, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Turk and you will be astonished at how he uses ad hominems, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>that turks are worst shitposters than
worse

Holy shit whites absolutely BTFO

Turkey has about 70 million people. It was nearly overthrown by a hundred men and a old man in Pennsylvania. Putin and Trump need to roll up them tanks and loot their shit. Turkey is a gigantic pussy country waiting to be fucked

Hiroshimoot should just range ban all you roaches.

>136864955
First post worst post

No (You) today T*Rkroach filth

I doubt they're even Turkish, probably Kurd cocksuckers.

Didn't take the bait

>I96Qdthe
>8 posts by this ID

Really took the fucking bait and pretends him gnawing on it like a braindead zombie is somehow a win. Probably some Anatolian below 90 IQ shit shoveller.

why do whiteys keep responding to this roach...lul it's obvious fucking bait, the roach posting all this shit is probably whiter than all you mulatto amerimutt faggots responding to him.

Nope. Its the same shtick with turk niggers and most likely trolls. Leafs are without a doubt complete fucking garbage. Its really true that 99% of posts with a canada flag is shit. It blows my mind.

i will now make it my duty to post shittier than the turks

DAY OF THE LEAF AND T*RK RANGEBAN WHEN

>muh safe space
keeeeek wh*Tes are so retarded

>Master
>Gets decked and cucked by the worst navy en europe
Does not compute
Besides the fact you only controlled the balcans and with massive amounts of dead roaches
>Inb4 muslim truck of peace meme or spanish train comes
What would that show apart from the fact you are cowards who cant fight a conventional war against whites?

While getting cucked by russians, mongols and italians?

>what fuck idid you say aboutt canada you fuck

>be me
>see bad
burgaer tread
>burger get btFO
>leaft
mfw>wins.jpg

And we spainards are the first to demonstrate how weak you are
And no you are not black, your leaders used africans as slaves.
Man i think the original ottomans would lynch all of turkey because of what it has become

>HAHAHA
good bait fuck leaft

fuck off shill

Nah. I enjoy their butthurt.
Poolaks and Greeks are worse than most people think.

>Sub 90 iq mixednigger calling someone retarded.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAJAHHAHAHHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *BREATHES IN* HAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAJAJAJHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Forgot pick

thiese leafts don't speak for all leafs
>justsoyouknow.png

Dont forget to fuck your sister also

>wh*Tes
You got to admit he managed to trigger you guys with a dumb forced meme.

we were just talking about how you were the most stupid one
thank you for bumping our shitty bait threads everyday based spainbro :DDDDD

I just shitpost his shitpost, its my passtime since its boring here in Costa del Sol

kek the faggot thinks turkroachland matters xD

shoo shoo amerimutt

FPWP. OP proven right.

>Regions near to Europe are smarter and less inbred and vice versa
Hmmmmmm

I think you are right, an actual nigger-roach, that would explain the massive inferiority complex and bucketloads of asshurt every day

Most turks are fine but the portion that aren't are so egregiously terrible they ruin it for everyone else.

I actually like their bait threads, some of their posts are so absurd, it's hilarious.

wh*Test part of Turkey is one of the dumbest parts of Turkey

fuck off and die you people are joke

Where is Europe? Is that where our old Slaves live?

Cool story
Next you say blacks werent enslaved in the ottoman Emp*r*e

No its a mythical region where turks die when theit feets touch the soil

shoo shoo
go be a sodomite somewhere else

>Tfw Al andalus is independent and filled witv kuffars and formed an empire bigger than yours
Tell me how that is possible

Die from too much cringe perhaps?

don't mind him he's the perfect example of wh*Te intelligence

>Sodomite
>Be turk
>Be moslem
Kek alright faggy kiddie fidler

If you have any guts dare to face me
This is me
I'm 25 years old
I live in İzmir
bring it on you wh*Te sons of whores