Please consult the convenient Venn diagram

Please consult the convenient Venn diagram

seriously though this is some 3/10 shitposting kill yourself my man

also you literally just came out as gay aka anti-christian

burn in hell oppressive god-hater

No, no, I'm straight, I was simply preempting what other people would say. I'm not gay. Not that it would be bad if I were. You're an asshole for suggesting it would.

Reminder that hating on blacks is about as anti-white as you can get because you're making the rest of our race look bad

>Reminder that hating on blacks is about as anti-white as you can get because you're making the rest of our race look bad
FUCKING KEK
i defected to the right because i was informed this was where all the dank memes were
I SEE NOW THAT I WAS WRONG

Yeah but tho.

What if she says no while smiling and giggling.

Women say no and mean yes ALL THE TIME.

FTFY

ftftftftfy OP

Your diagram is wrong any way you look at it.

The three primary colors of the pigment spectrum are red, yellow, and blue. That part's correct. However, when you mix them, you get brown, not white.

When you mix the three primary colors of the light spectrum, you do indeed get white, because light mixing is an addition function, not an average function. However, the three primary colors of the light spectrum are red, green, and blue, NOT red, yellow, and blue. The secondary colors of the light spectrum are also magenta, yellow, and cyan, NOT orange, green, and purple.

So yeah, you fucked up.

This, however, is a beautiful work of art.

Revolver Ocelot.

so the ONLY time she means what she says is when she says 'No'

Every sinle other thing that comes out of her mouth is false?

what

>so the ONLY time she means what she says is when she says 'No'
But of course.
>Every sinle other thing that comes out of her mouth is false?
No, not false necessarily, just not what she means.
I respect women, but never once have I claimed they're not crazy. :^)

Underrated post!

It's obviously not true though is it. Why are you wasting my valuable time and precious megapixels with this shitpost

Oh come the fuck on dude.
I know you're a libtard and all but don't you have ANY awareness of meme culture?
Man and i was all fuckin set to riff with you

>When you mix the three primary colors
Dear pedophile, the colors on a Venn diagram are not supposed to show the relationships of visible light, you fucking moron. They are just there to help you distinguish the individual regions.

>It's obviously not true though is it.
You must be joking. Either that or you've never spoken to a woman
meme

>genuinely believing all women are this vapid

so OP is inside faggots?

giving is actually less gay than receiving

think about it

if you want your dick in a butt then whether or not that's gay depends on whose butt it is

whereas if you want a dick in your butt you are definitely gay

What is wrong with you OP.
Worrying and baka.

Most are pretty retarded