Is it true that Lauren Southern is jewish? Somebody told me she's jewish, like what the fuck man, that's not cool

Is it true that Lauren Southern is jewish? Somebody told me she's jewish, like what the fuck man, that's not cool.

If she's jewish I'm dropping her completely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya.

Why are there dozens of threads about this girl, day after fucking day?

Not jewish but she dyes her hair, which is fucking bad

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Hello moarpheus

Jews.

Not pollitics

why does he do this?

It's getting fucking ridiculous

Lol check this guy out

That's how they promote controlled opposition.

Do you have an automated alert whenever the words Jew and Lauren are mentioned in a post?

You're a fucking loser

I dont but i study psychology and language and i've spoken to the guy who makes the threads for hours

No. I'm just vigilant.

second

Do you need her to be Jewish for you to not/no longer support her?

By all accounts she is not Jewish. Only Sup Forums hearsay claims as much, despite her DNA test results. Ask yourself if the content she posts online is good and useful. Ask yourself if women have a place in the Alt-Right as spokeswomen. Those are the questions you should be asking, not this inane bullshit perpetuated by shills.

I actually feel quite sorry for him.

Reminding you guys that this psy op has long been figured out. Both the Lauren attackers and Lauren defenders are shills. The object is to force Pol to take a side, thus dividing us and separating us. Always ignore these threads.

this

Aren't there mods?!?!? this board is going to shit?

No, she is not Jewish. She's just a Surrey girl that made good. If you knew where she was from and how she was raised, you would understand immediately that it is impossible for her to be Jewish. A Jew would never be caught dead living where she grew up.

t. Someone that grew up across the river from and briefly lived in Surrey.

lel

There's a good case for banning this guy for spam:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/

I'm not a shill i just like messing around with this guy lol

What is funny is that i basically predicted all the e-celeb threads appearing down to the minute.

this this this this

remember me? lol

there's a good chance she is. During the occupation of Denmark the Nazis allowed many politicians and business owners to remain in their positions. The only ones who were not allowed to remain were jews.

Kikes, man

Every fucking day, SAGE.

bitter autists making up rumours because of how reasonably attractive girls treated them in school xD

nice digits

Fact: all Surrey girls are easy AS FUCK sluts
Like all Surrey girls she started drinking and getting fucked by grade 12s when she was in grade 7 or grade 8
You can't deny it, don't lie

No there isn't. Whilst they did allow people to remain in their positions and allowed people to keep their businesses, with the exception of vehicles which were used for the war effort. The business which provided things used for the war effort were basically paid with IOU's.

And if you want to know how i know my dad and grandfather blew up some of the factories, sabotaged the railway lines, and my dad used to work as an apprentice for one of the underground newspapers.

explains all her abortions

Lefty/pol pls go

Holy fucking shill alert

>Is it true that Lauren Southern is jewish?
IT'S YOUR "Is it true that Lauren Southern is jewish?" 10,000 TIMES A DAY THREADS, COMING AT YOU 10,000 TIMES A DAY BECAUSE OF DEMOCRAP JEWS!

are you upset?

I can't speak for other fags but I come from /k/ to collect (you)s from beta orbiters

Leftypol shills are in full force

Next thing they'll say Spencer is not our leader and the alt-right doesn't exist

WHY ARE WE STUCK WITH THE UGLY ONE!??!?! IT'S NOT FAAAAAAIIIIRRRRRR

Yes. Sup Forums is nothing but Shareblue thread bots lately.

The eternal white knight. Has m'lady touched your benis yet?

Hell, the bots are replying to the bots.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

>21 years old
>looks 30
What did she mean by this?

Hi CIA

Shareblue. "Is she jewish?" is not something we care about.

>with the exception of vehicles which were used for the war effort.
That didn't happen until the end of their occupation of Denmark. Something that happened towards the end of the war doesn't explain why they would leave so early into it

You're a sad person

Being Surrey filth takes it's toll on people
Drugs, alcohol, degeneracy, corruption

Lauren hasn't said when specifically they left Denmark.

Well first of all you don't know when they left and second of all, it did happen. My dad is still alive and i asked him about it.

Nice shill thread

Someone post the screencap of leftypol planning to discredit ecelebs as d&c

>ShariaBlue
You got the wrong nigger. But the (yous) are delicious. Shadilay, right reddit?

Technically they are right that Spencer is not "our leader". The Alt-Right is a disparate movement. Spencer is the head of the National Policy Institute.

could you imagine being this guy?