BREAKING: North Korea will Happen this week

My buddy is in Guam and said they are getting ready to send B1 Bombers to drop MOABs on those cunts

Screencap this. Make America Great Again

You forgot your kekistan flag.

MOAB's would be entirely inefficient in this situation you LARPing faggot.

>Another LARP thread

are we planning on taking out all of the artillery aimed at Seoul? That seems like the only way to attack first and avoid massive SK casualties

fuck Seoul.

I heartily suggest Koreans in Seoul take a hint when they see U.S. soldier transports leaving.

jesus said it happens on the last trump of feast of trumpets
it says here nothing is going on when it happens

therefore it can not happen until september 23

Matthew 24:37-42
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

You have seem to forgotten your commie flag. Maybe we need to pin a red star to your clothes to help you remember?

Pretty sure the B1 can't drop MOABs

Wrong retard

It's the best realistic thing they can drop

Nukes are a meme that won't happen

Even if fuck Seoul, it would be a hit to Trump that he escalated this and got people killed. I'm still hoping for tax cuts here..

this, just tell japan they can have korea and 15 minutes in a shipping container with Kim.

If they sacrifice their bravest and best for the Bankers gain,of course.

These are always never in our life time bro dog. I believe in God tho

>my buddy is in guam
No one on this board has a buddy in Guam. Let alone a buddy.
D R O P P E D

>jus tnot his god

B1's can't drop MOAB's you retarded larper.

MOABs are dropped from C-130

Screencapped based magapede.

He must mean Massive Ordnance Penetrator the B1 was adapted to drop it

My second cousin's wife's son went to Sandy Hook and I can assure it really happened.

This

God Speed. I salute you.

MI6 agent here, I received confirmation that Britain will be sending a contingent of airborne teacup tossers and anglo vampire lords, get ready for the ultimate happening

Nail it on.

I'll take things that will never happen for $500, Alex.

MOABs and the MOAB penetrator.

Top Kek

super nintendo fan here and i can confirm its happening

Loose lips sink Guam

praise kek

OP IS A FAGGOT

I am an FBIC1@M16NSAScotlandYard super special undercover agent, you should trust me, i post on /pol.

The ultimate functional retard, Duterte in the Phillipines, will shock the world and invade North Kekrea with an army of people (Filipinos) more retarded than the best Koreans.

MOAB won't fit in a Lancer belly. Only fits in a Combat Talon that even the Norks's AA could splash.

MK better on sega genesis Blood cheat : ABACABB

As a high ranking official, I know for a fact that we use radar blockers so lower ranking agents don't leak info.

Can confirm. I'm a close ally of the Jewish community and we're already drafting architectural plans and deciding on locations for the central bank we're going to put up there.

user is a nigger.

OP is full of shit.

>make america great again by bombing starving gook manlets

the average alt-right plebbitor, everyone

A Guam just flew over my windmill guys it's actually fucking happening

2nd Airborne Teapot, confirming