MGTOW THREAD

Welcome! ITT: We laugh at beta bux trying (and failing) to become chad. Whilst he wastes his money, we're gaining wisdom, knowledge and happiness.

I have an idea, how about you don't settle down with a woman unless she is worthy and not a piece of shit? Wow, incredible right?

This mgtow scam is the dumbest NEET garbage I have ever seen. Many women are shit, and? Men are cowards who worship pussy and have no care for their people or history too. I guess we should give up on men? Both men and women are fucked for many (((reasons))), but that doesn't mean you give up like a whiny faggot. Wait until you find a good girl, then have children. Keep trying to inspire and educate both our brothers and sisters. Fuck this Jewish bullshit.

>I have an idea, how about you don't settle down with a woman unless she is worthy and not a piece of shit?
what if im the unworthy piece of shit?

Then you won´t have problems with women.

yes because im in the eternal permafriendzone with all of womankind

now i dont know do i call myself mgtow or if it would sound like a cheap excuse for being what i am

sage.

dont listen to these phaggots. have white children.

Then don´t make friends with them, make moves, make your intentions clear from the beginning.

you will be rejected, but not by every women on the whole planet. And as soon as you set yourself some standards you will understand MGTOW, because there are not many women worth it.

Anyone else thinking of going gay? Sick of women in general 2bh

but i dont want to be with women, why would i do something i loathe

my right hand is not exactly par excellence experience but its still a best buy for me

fpbp

Women are the scam friend. I've been getting laid since I was 14 and every single chick I've ruthlessly raw dogged and gagged has gone on to be some born again virgin at 25, find some sap out of bootcamp and get knocked up.

All of you fucks desperate to find a good woman will believe whatever bullshit they tell you. I hope you like tasting my cum.

Die you Jew rodents. Gas your selves. If you pussies kikes can't conquer the pussy then let your pathetic Gene pool die out

It's the age old Jew trick. They try to eradicate what threatens them. They fear white reproduction. Jew rats. Saged again

Kill a few Jew ones and black ones then go gay. All your problems solved. Gg. Saged again

There are very few Jews or blacks where I live.

Damn bro you're a true alpha. Hell why don't you just come over to my house and fuck my sister!

This, fpbp.

I love being MGTOW, I am 30 yo virgin with a nice medical career, 3 cars and a 2 nice houses, I stopped masturbating at 26 and now have no desire to have sexual release. Love the sensation of being free of my primitive sexual urges and being at peace with life. I am not angry or frustrated, I have a lot of female friends and made it clear that I don't want to have anything sexual or romantic with them. No drama, easy life. Some of them get very pissed off by that and get mad at me, then I tell them that in reality I am gay and they stop trying to get me to bed and extract my resources.

I am considering having a child by surrogacy, but I am not quite sure, I am enjoying life to the fullest, and while the idea of passing my resources to my future child is cool, I don't really need it.

>living life to the fullest
>virgin

Hello Canada, I've travelled to that country a lot of times for work and tourism, loved ottawa city.

47 year old unmarried male here.. I was MGTOW, when MGTOW wasn't cool. I didn't mean to end up like this, I chased after women in my 20s like most men. But then the relationships did not work out, and as I got older I saw my married friends in loveless and cuckful marriages, and I realised that my failure was actually a victory. I just had to wait for it. Now I do what I want, save/spend how I want to.. go where I want and never have to check with anyone. Also I tell the young guys here something from an oldie who is further down the road. By 40-45.. you will not be into women like you are now.. even the hot ones are just kind of like ehhh.. the desire fades. So.. go along with the MGTOW life.. it gets better with age.

ITT a bunch of fat weak faggots