Pink Floyd

Roger who help start the band Pink Floyd is coming to Nashville and (((they))) put out an article to boycott his show.

amp.tennessean.com/amp/104188936

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xk5aZYVhxAg
youtube.com/watch?v=9qEsTCTuajE
soundcloud.com/kill-everyone/in-the-flesh-demo
nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2017/08/roger_waters_2017_concert_review_pink_floyd_philly.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7NcZXyeuzkc
youtube.com/watch?v=ScJrkh5aWt4
youtube.com/watch?v=3niNeToNjtg&list=PL5241CC096CB969F8&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=D-HSGRgaCFc
youtube.com/watch?v=ag4qB3vs-jA
davidduke.com/pink-floyd-rock-star-exposes-jewish-lobby/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Them)))

Honk honk

Mark S. Freedman is the executive director of the Jewish Federation of Nashville and Middle Tennessee.

to be fair, the hebes did back the Confederacy

awesome :^) i love sir bob geldoff

we need another brick in the wall, y'all

youtube.com/watch?v=xk5aZYVhxAg

He just does the wall songs and a couple of other pink floyd compositions, great show tough.

That's the twat that hates our God Emperor, right?

Nice merchant.

yes.
good music, bad politics

Music is haram for you

Not sure, may have to dig into twatter to know. I just came across the muh Jews don't support this so automatically I support dis.

Daily reminder do the opposite of da joooz.

good, fuck that faggot

Fuck Waters, he's MI6 this is a false flag Israel loves him because (((they))) own him, he's just controlled opposition with his "Fuck Trump" blimp.

most rock musicians are liberal, pink floyd is still great music though.

yes, his recent album just picks riffs from previous PF albums and whines about how we need to accept more refugees and how Trump is dumb
i can't enjoy pink floyd anymore because of his opinions

lmao
>implying (((they))) can stop the central south from coming to see the God Emperor himself perform the wall
> implying (((they))) have any power over the south beyond agitating the negroes

Sold out show, you should go if you can cop tickets t b h

Uh huh huh Beavis. What's haram, muh uh huh huh.

Is he a right wing racist or just another muslim-cock slurping leftist cuckold?

Just pirate the albums. But yes fuck roger waters

I'm not sure why I bothered asking, of course he's a leftie

Southern boys ain't stepping up to the plate as of yet to deal with the JQ... Until they prove me wrong they are just as brainwashed as the Silicon Valley freaks.

Some days I forget that you are completely unable to deal with cognitive dissonance.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qEsTCTuajE

Waters is a boy that never grew up

Roger is a Blue Pilled faggot.
Who fucking cares?

Went to a see Roger Waters live in LA and these were just a small portion of the giant smear campaign they used against trump

Ridiculous, the guy should be shot. And I was a Waters fan, saw him live 5 times. Never again.

David Gilmour > Roger Waters

David Gilmour is the real artist of Pink Floyd
Screw Waters - he left the band in the mid-80's.

Aye!

>Le based roger waters, amirite fellow pedes? (((They))) hate him!

really though, I appreciate his stance on Israel but otherwise he's a typical leftie faggot

Yeahp.. I love Pink Floyd but this guy is an insufferable cunt. It was being displayed during the album Animals

>not /oursyd/

Normies out REEEEE

>At past concerts Waters has displayed a huge inflatable pig descending from the rafters and emblazoned with the Star of David

Faith in Roger Waters (partially) restored.

Got tickets to see him in Vancouver pretty soon

>1984
>"pink floyd is an artistically spent force"

>2011
>"I spent all my money, pay $250 to watch me lipsynch to pink floyd songs"

I'm currently covering the wall in it's entirety
soundcloud.com/kill-everyone/in-the-flesh-demo

>bless me Papa Trump, building a wall is a huge task

Y'know the saddest thing isn't how they're outraged and protesting and shitting their pants. It's that Trump isn't a fascist. He's not even competent enough to get mild legislation passed.

Lefties are reacting like he's actually Hitler and he's acted more sensibly and restricted himself more on real fascist killing and imperialism than fucking Obama, whom they cheered.

It's just crazy. I regret ever learning anything about politics. What a waste of precious lifetime.

>post-Syd Pink Floyd

>fuck syd
>fuck whatever his politics were

He wanted to turn the Floyd into retarded acid-era beatles ripoff jackery. Just jacking off all over his guitar while trying to be George Harrison.

Syd going bananas was the best thing to ever happen to Floyd.

The new album is weak.

I don't get it, after complaining about him months ago for ripping on Trump, Sup Forums now cares he's being boycotted?

Rog hasn't released a GREAT album since The Wall. Hasn't released a "good" album since maybe Pros and Cons or K.A.O.S.

David on the otherhand killed it with Rattle That Lock. Wasn't keen on Endless River, as it's just more division bell jackery. I like the division bell tho. Sounded like if David had fronted PF during the wish you were here days.

nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2017/08/roger_waters_2017_concert_review_pink_floyd_philly.html

Fuck Waters. His shows are garbage and have been for decades.

>boycott
What a useless word.

If you had no interest in seeing him in the first place, you are not really boycotting anything. The attendance is the same.
It's not a boycott if you are just not buying tickets. Someone else will.

>He's not even competent enough to get mild legislation passed.

Well Congress passes legislation, the President just signs it.

But yeah, nothing close to a dictator or fascist. I always post on Reddit when people complain about Trump that Assad, Erdogan, Kim Jung-Un, Maduro, and Putin should look to Trump on how to rule a country. Of course it goes over their heads.

Yeah man, fuck knowledge!
Le Drumpf is a big orange incompetent buffoon!
Thanx for the brave truth Sven

Gilmour ruled and Waters sued trying to kill the band.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NcZXyeuzkc

And does the anti-Trump "I hate America" chants and videos. Sure likes American dollars from American concerts though.

keep your faith in pigs as long you live without the reference dumb fuck.

>my niggah
Raechel Fury is still the world's hottest backup singer. I hope Gil smashed it.

>is dis real lyre?

If you like trump don't go see them, doesn't sounds so complicated from here.

I blew so many loads to that lady

Woman is so fucking fine. Dropped off the face of the earth though. I think David Gilmour had her killed because she refused to indulge him in his scat fetish. This would have happened sometime around the Pulse era.

Remember the lyrics to keep talking?
>I wanna rub some crap on you
>*I don't want crap on me*
>Just a little bit of crap on you
>*Still don't want crap on me*
>Cummon...

its an islamic terrorist making the thread m8
waters has some decent music he has coasted on for a few decades but I stopped respecting the man the second I figured he was a lefty poof more concerned about "racism against muslims" than protecting our society from its demise

2010 and 2012 here

Shut up, Jizrael

>Rachel Fury...
truth spoken m8

Especially after all that "Maggie what did we do" horseshit on The Final Cut

Wtf is a Pink Floyd anyway?

a portmanteau of two nigger blues singers from the golden age of recording

They used to be called 'The Pink Floyd Sound' until they realized it pink floyd sounded gay

Well then...

I guess he is /ourguy/ after all.

He replaced her with Sam Brown
His solo album was called About Face
Now it all begins to make sense. That filthy genius

The poop is what fuels his creativity.

Roger Waters is a Trump hating piece of shit.
The guy is stupid as dirt, yet trying to tell others how to think.
He suffers from mental illness and drug addiction.
He is in no place to tell others his judgement is somehow more correct.

>Turning your dad-rock band into a political platform for sand niggers

Let the old retard play, imo.

no, he's not. stop that propaganda.
see post above with nipples thru shirt.

Every once in while our interests converge with (((them))). This is one of those times. This Roger Waters tour is all about protesting Trump.

I love how subtle he is with his art. Trump is hitler. The walking hammer are nazis. This guy just rips off hitlers graphic design ideas like Jack White.

His show is one big anti-Trump fag march.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScJrkh5aWt4

Also, Roger Waters destroyed Pink Floyd by insisting that they become a political band.

Heh, no shit. Learning!

Rog is also a pretty shit bassist. He did his best, most progressive work around Animals. That was his peak, and judged against other bass players of the time, he was ass.

He's a complicated man who had deep emotional scars from the death of his father in WW2. It's hard to pin down his philosophy except to say that he is very anti-authoritarian - he hates the left and right equally. Basically hates anyone who tells him what to do.

I'm surprised that Pol hasn't memed the movie he made - The Wall. The main character 'Pink' played by Bob Geldof is Waters. He fantasizes about being a fascist dictator.

youtube.com/watch?v=3niNeToNjtg&list=PL5241CC096CB969F8&index=2

I've listened to mostly classical my entire life. Barely ever heard a Pink Floyd song, but I'm in driving distance and this article has tempted me to go.

>to be fair, the hebes did back the Confederacy
Here's part of a great lecture by Murray Rothbard, who is our guy imo. It's so funny hearing the jewiest New York voice imaginable unironically saying "the South shall rise again."
youtube.com/watch?v=D-HSGRgaCFc

ZOG emperor

>ftfy Shlomo

>Remember the lyrics to keep talking?
>>I wanna rub some crap on you
>>*I don't want crap on me*
>>Just a little bit of crap on you
>>*Still don't want crap on me*
>>Cummon...

Wat.

What are you expecting still listening to the fossil? They're best stuff was 35+ years in the past.

Roger Waters is a massive faggot. He can suck a circumcised cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=ag4qB3vs-jA
@40 seconds..

this is garbage

>Syd's breakdown allowed the band to become great
He's right, you know.

The boycot won't work but i still fucking hate that guy. He loves the smell of his own farts and masterbates to his own poetry. He's one of those people who think that everyone who does not thing like him are "ignorant". Guys like that can go fuck themselves.

Even in the deepest parts of my time with psycodellics I never could get into Pink Floyd. They have like 3 good songs but most of it is self indulgent horse shit.

Roger Waters is fully redpilled on the Jews and zionism

davidduke.com/pink-floyd-rock-star-exposes-jewish-lobby/

Shit he was just in the Atl and I missed it :(

Good, Roger is a cucked SJW bitch boy who piggybacked off David's talent

I mean...if you have seen Waters 5 times, how did you not notice all the Bush shit he did before?

You should have seen this coming from a mile away.

First Pink Floyd related album I heard was The Madcap Laughs.

Gilmour is superior
S H A D I L A Y

its sad that AMUSED TO DEATH was basically ignored by most, when its a fucking great album, but when Waters talks about politics nowadays he is just full of shit and he is riding his THE WALL stuff just thanks to Trump wall, even if the 2 are completely unrelated

i saw him in EU twice and he never mentioned Bush or others, maybe he keeps that bantz for the related markets?

>"you could look it up"

Well...was that when Bush was even in office? You probably saw him during Obamas reign.

one time yes

He had Bush on his pig when I saw him in Houston in like 08 or 09? I mean, ultimately, I enjoy the music and don't care about the rest.

saw Queen here as well, was great.

that might be because the place i saw him was not so big and he was not allowed to use all the props and stuff, it figures now. Same years yes.
I just enjoy the music, most musicians are idiots when talking about politics

Triggered snowflake detected