What would Muslims have to do for leftists to finally be OK with criticising Islam? We've had multiple rape gangs...

What would Muslims have to do for leftists to finally be OK with criticising Islam? We've had multiple rape gangs, some horrific terror attacks (including specifically bombing young children), and yet the left still insists that not only is Islam a "Religion of Peace" but also that Muslims are the REAL victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
islamqa.info/en/84982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Left wingers are cattle who join whoever they see as the strongest party involved
When leftism and islam are no longer seen as strong parties they'll jump to our side
It's 100% pure political opportunistic bandwagoning

You can eunuch their sons and turn their daughters into slaves and they'd still love you.

They're letting these Muslim fuckers marry/stay married to children in the west now correct?
I'd think that would be an uncrossable line, so honestly I don't fuckin' know, the world has gone to shit.

>things not to say to someone who wears a burqa

>everything

Finally the kaffir get it. You don't walk up to someone's car and speak to it, do you? Someone's sex doll? Women are property. They don't deserve to be spoken to; it makes them think unnecessarily.

True.

I often feel like leftists are essentially just puritans. Back in the day, being a puritanical Christian had a lot of mileage if you wanted to get respect as a self-righteous prick. These days it's being a leftist.

Women notice that Islam is a stronger and healthier ideology than whatever else is available. And it might give them a firm authoritative man and the freedom to be a housewife.

You would not believe how many feminists convert to islam and become traditionalist muslim women over here.

Like the English queen... You only speak to them when you are spoken to.

Nothing. Because when they do something, the Left says they're not Muslims.

Support Donald Trump

I consider myself a liberal (although not a left-winger) so I have very good reason to hate Islam, because it is an insanely conservative ideology. Why do ultra-conservatives like yourself hate Islam?

The only thing that stops a leftist is being hung by the neck until dead

Nothing. They are scared shitless and covering their bases because they feel it will win. They are by and large narcissist s who cannot comprehend someone sacrificing themselves for their beliefs. Thus suicide bombers fill them with unimaginable horror. On top of that they are largely hedonists, and the one glimmer of hope they cling to is that maybe, if they can bring them to the corrupt west, somehow that will stop them. Obviously I disagree.

>Fight belligerence and conservatism with belligerence and conservatism

Cool idea m8

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."

Karl Popper

>Why do ultra-conservatives like yourself hate Islam?

I used to think it was degenerate, then I read the Quran and became a muslim myself. Better be on the winning team and on the side of truth.

Another thing: ever notice how Muslim extremism in the west is always blamed on us? It's our fault for radicalizing them, we only need to follow the rules when interacting with them otherwise we'll end up the victims of their extremism. (For example, I can draw or poke fun at Jesus here in the west, but never Mohamed)

Basically they want us to treat them like moguai (pre gremlins), and we only need to follow the rules to not get killed, if we get killed its our fault for breaking the rules, not theirs.

Disgusting.

One of the reasons Al-Qaeda gave for bombing the US was because the US stopped supporting Indonesia in its attack on the Christians of East Timor, and then it condemned Indonesia for the East Timor genocide.

So if you want to please these fuckers, you have to support genocide.

Somehow I fail to see how the West is in the wrong here.

Oh, and intolerance, it's our fault for being intolerant. We're supposed to be accepting of child marriage and sharia law here in the west, our intolerance is another reason why we end up being the victims of their extremism. It's our own fault, duh.

This is not true... According to Al Qaida there were only 3 reasons for the 9/11 attacks.

Support of Israel by United States, sanctions imposed against Iraq and presence of US military in Saudi Arabia.

Those were the reasons that bin Laden gave in the middle of the 90s after he went from 100% pro-American to 100% anti-American after Bill Clinton killed all those Iraqi children in Iraq youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE .

They still hold on to those reasons and no other reasons.

>Better be on the winning team and on the side of truth.

There is no reason to believe those are going to be the same.

Do something to no longer be useful to the jews. Cue huffpost and twitter slowly raising "we need a conversation" pieces and reports on people fighting islamic oppression.

Then literally overnight the left would be acting like they are right to be attacking islam despite what they said yesterday.

Absolute cuckold, you will unironically be one of the first dead.

I thought Bin Laden always denied involvement in 9/11 ?

lol trump sold weapons to wahabis

Who let the bin bag out?

Yes, Bin Laden denied having anything to do with it. But that is the reason Al Qaida fights America. Bin Laden DID declare jihad on America in 1998. (even though he was forced to publicly retract it some days later becuase Mullah Omar felt he was the only one who was allowed to declear jihad in Afghanistan) And it was the stated reason for any attacks that Bin Laden admitted to planning. He never gave any other reason for any attack.

Muslims can win in two ways. Martyrdom or winning the battle. There is no option where we lose.

>for leftists to finally be OK with criticising Islam?

the current right wing to become the new left wing, because the current left wing all get killed by sharia laws

>When will the left criticize islam?
The wont. Because they aren't following and particular ideology merely the indoctrinated beliefs that educational system instilled in them at birth coupled with the continued reinforcement of these beliefs in the media. The media's job is also to manipulate public belief to fit the purposes of owners of both the media and the education (either through ownership of majority shares or funding of the teachers unions) which is of course in any case the jewish elite. This manipulation is done so that western countries will except larger and larger dosses of destruction. For instance, if you asked the average liberal in 2005 what his or her thoughts on the oppressive beliefs of islam was he or she would probably say that they disagreed with them and that islam needed to become more progressive (ergo the massive support for female education in Islamic countries and Malala). Fast-forward to the modern day and you ask the same question of the average liberal and he or she says something along the lines of "The west needs to be more tolerant of these beliefs so that Muslims no longer feel oppressed and kill rape and pillage." This is because the media has framed the Islamic problem as one of the western intolerance opposed to Islamic flaw. This is further reinforced through the mass broadcasting of anti western propaganda such as the framing of police officers as racist and beneficially immigration policies as xenophobic. This serves to both undermined public opinion at a time when the economies of most western countries our doing terrifically while also making any alternative look superior. The ultimate goal of this to be a strengthening of internationalism and globalism to the point where one world government is established which will be easily corrupted and ruled over by the jewish elite

Martyrdom isn't winning for you, you'll just be dead. Nor is winning the battle feasible in the long run, anti-intellectualism and regression, coupled with metaphysically corrupt beliefs will only lead to conflict and stagnation.

What if before you die we cover you in the entrails of pigs denying you a place in your religions "heaven" how do you win then?

Muslims would have to wake up one morning spontaneously made Caucasian by Allah's grace.

They would never criticize Islam. Muslims are the most oppressed class in the Western world today, criticizing them would be like siding with Drumpf.

As long as leftists suee Muslims as vulnerable minorities in need of group protection they will go easy on them

im leftist as fuck, and i feel nothing but disgust for islam.

I truly fear that when the new religion of diversity and anti-racism dies out, the same people pushing it will end up converting to Islam.

You sir are a master at baiting

ILL SAY WHATEVER I WANT TO WHOEVER I WANT YOU FUCKIN TEA SIPPIN BISCUIT EATIN FAGGOTS IM IN AMERICA WHERE ITS FUCKING FREE BITCH I DARE SOME MUDSLIME TRY TO MAKE ME ACT "RIGHT" ILL FUCKIN BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

muslims still go to heaven even if you cover their corpses in the entrails of pigs. It's not a sin to get covered in pig entrails. It's not even the muslim doing it and if he is dead then he can't have the intention to do a sin. And God only judges people based on their intention

If someone wants a laff and a half, set up a political party (white men members/memers) whose main policy is shariah inspired.

Women can't drive cars
Women have to ware the hijab
Etc etc

Watch their head spins as they know they cannot attack the policies in a politically correct way. Cannot call you bigot without having to criticise he Islam they love so much

Absolute leftist immunity. It would be hilarious

I genuinely enjoy just fucking pretending these things don't exist. Like if one is beside me on a bus I act like there's just empty space where they are. They're asking to be dehumanized. Showing your face is a part of civil society. Conform or be outcast.

Implement Sharia on a huge level. Not any of these small time Sharia neighborhoods. The muzzies would need to implement it in the upper class areas

Boo

Does he? That is good to now, because I sorta thought he was just pissing in the dark lol. Look its obvious that your brain has as many iq points as your dick has inches but do try to keep up you shit brained goat fucker. The only reason your religion exists is that some dude in the desert managed to sell himself as the all knowing prophet of god to a bunch of ignorant inbred sell swords and rapists. It survived because it gave these people justification to rape, murder, have multiple wives and fuck kids. Muhammad himself fucked a 13 year old girl because "allah" (or more accurately the voices in his head) told him to. Islam is a religion moronic twisted fucks who believe it is the will of their god kill themselves and others in the masses. The only reason it survived this far was because the pedophiles and rapists who were the heads of this faith had an interest in keeping the lie alive. They didn't want to lose power so they killed anyone who did not respect allah. Take that in comparison the early Christian faith who had NO FUCKING REASON to keep their religion going. I mean sure in the middle ages church elites gained power but in the first days of the church they were being killed by both their country men and the romans. Take that against the early muslims who basically acted as a warring tribe of savages and you tell me, whos belief was stronger? The guy risks his life for his faith, or the guy who kills others for his?

You're supposing leftism dies- ain't going to happen,
Theres always been leftists- depressed, misguided, they're trying to be contrary- strength and popularity won't work, but I agree it will dwindle they're numbers.

Somehow between 2008 and now we all lost the plot- this SJW stuff is shit...

You need to learn a bit more about history and what Islam is about. You obviously don't know a lot. Just enough to be a posterboy of the Dunning Kruger effect.

underrated

I have learned history and more importantly I can think logically unlike the stinking goat fucking religion you belong to as you continually bow to a rock in the desert. You see unable to grasp the nature of a question so ill ask again, Who has a stronger faith, the one who kills for their religion or the one who dies for it?

The people who die for it. Like the muslims from the start to today and like the early christians did.

Early muslims didn't die for their belief they died in battle for domination than convinced others they were they were god people. its much different then being asked to convert at sword point

>Early muslims didn't die for their belief

Yes they did

> they died in battle for domination

Self defence, they only attacked countries where muslims were slaughtered BECAUSE they were muslims. They did not attack countries like India, China, Ethiopia and so on where muslims were allowed to practice. It was only self defence.

>its much different then being asked to convert at sword point

It was much safer to be a christian in the Caliphate than in Christian Europe due to all the purges of "heretics" and so on. People in Christian Europe were even killed for doing math (For example when italian traders began to adopt mathematics). While in Muslim lands they could educate themselves as much as they wanted.

>yes they did
Yes these followers were very devout as they raped women on the battle field hence committing adultery
>muh self defense
if you read the quran you would know that is a lie
>White Christian society is inferior
While all that was going on in Europe muslims were also fucking kids and beheading gays in the middle east, unlike Europe that is still going on today

>hence committing adultery
Adultery is punishable with death. Also for men.

>if you read the quran you would know that is a lie
You have never read the Quran, it is obvious that you just rely on memes or else you would know that putting the entrails of a pig on a body does nothing to stop a muslim to go to heaven. A muslim is even allowed to eat pig to save his life.

If you read the Quran then you would be able to speak about Islam with a certain amount of intelligence next time.

>While all that was going on in Europe muslims were also fucking kids and beheading gays in the middle east, unlike Europe that is still going on today

Nothing wrong with beheading gays or marrying young.

>adultery is punishable by death
then most of Muhammad's followers should be dead
> you have never read the quran
I have and if you had read it you would know that touching a pig makes you unclean and thusly you cannot reach the gates of paradise
>nothing wrong with killing people or fucking kids
yes this is why you people will be the first exterminated by the new regime

>I have and if you had read it you would know that touching a pig makes you unclean and thusly you cannot reach the gates of paradise

Nonsense, where does it say that? You can use the Quran or the hadith. It's not anywhere there. I know several chapters by heart.

Nobody is blocked from heaven for touching a pig or for being unclean.

You are wrong user

If I was wrong then you would have provided evidence for your ridiculous claim to show I am wrong. If I was wrong then there would be at least ONE muslim who believed in it, which there isn't any documented cases of.

wrong again user
I would only do what you suggested if I felt like it
which I do not.

You can't. There are many places in the Quran that contradict your claim. Next time you start talking about something you don't know then lie better and don't paint yourself in a corner with obvious lies. Anyone who reads this is going to know that you don't know shit which is why you are not able to back up your claims.

Turn white

>asked for evidence
>y-yeah I would provide it if I felt like it

Mental retardation confirmed.

The majority of Islam adherents would have to be white for leftists to criticize them.

You don't understand, they're not mentally fucking themselves on purpose by promoting feminism and LGBT rights whilst being pro-islam. They're aware of the double standard. They just believe it's worth it as long as the patriarchal whites are minimized and downgraded. Everything else is secondary, i.e. if a Muslim starts killing a tranny, they think of it as infighting between oppressed minorities whose real enemy is the white man. Similar to how we right wing Sup Forumstards view Germans killing Slavs as a distraction from fighting the real enemy, jews.

Wrong a third time
I just don't give a damn, why is that so hard for you to understand

Because Islam is fundamentally un European. I want a return to 50's conservative society, not feudal tribe culture.

Mate it's a foregone conclusion. It's pure psychology. During conflict, there is a certain segment of the population (mainly women but some men too) who will start to identify with and then defect to the group that is seen as the agressor. It's a survival strategy. Leftists unconsciously see our decedant society as weak, a weakness they ironically instilled in it.

You do give a damn. Because you know you look like a fool because you have so little knowledge and since you are not able to find any evidence. You have been googling all this time trying to figure something up that backs your ridiculous claims that you said in pure ignorance. If what you said was true then it would be easy, but instead you pretend that you are not interested in a desperate attempt to hide your ignorance. But everyone knows that you're ignorant. And there is nothing you can do because there is no evidence available to back up your claims because they are so stupid that only other people who are as ignorant as you have made it up. And they don't base it on anything in reality either.

Nigga I got tities open in the other tab. I could find evidence but I promise you I am making no effort to. This conversation is one where I will continue to tell you you are wrong and you will be stupid enough to respond. Its the circle of Sup Forums and its been going on a long time.

Why hasn't anyone done this yet? Seriously?

>I could find evidence

No you can't, because then you would. You obviously put a lot of effort into checking this thread all the time. Anyone who knew what they were talking about would have found evidence by now so that they are not seen as fools.

This conversation is one where I will point out your lack of evidence and the way it bugs you and your need to refresh this page hoping that your lack of evidence to your idiotic statements is not pointed out anymore.

>Women can't drive cars

Not based on Sharia though. It's just the personal wishes of the Saudi king. Nothing in the Quran or Hadith implies it and the scholars only defend it on the basis that it's allowed to forbid it if the king really wants to. Even ISIS allows women to drive cars, it's a secular law that scholars have said "alright king, that can be law".

Bro this is not something I'm worried about, you are put one of five tabs I have open. I'm certain I could find evidence if I wished and that makes me content to maintain the beliefs I do. What effort I do put into to refreshing the page is to amuse me to se how long you will keep up trying to make a rock bleed. Since you are to stupid to get it on your own, let me break it down for you. I will never change my opinion, regardless of what anyone says does or shoes me, capiche?

If pol became a muslim board. Thatd get them right quick

>I'm certain I could find evidence if I wished

No you're not... You're not THAT dumb and nobody else think you can either. Even flat earthers have a better position.

>and that makes me content to maintain the beliefs I do.

Anyone who was right would have pointed to the evidence and explained to anyone else reading this why they would be correct. Difference between you and other people is that other people usually don't say stupid shit without at least having some sort of source or reason to say it.

>I will never change my opinion, regardless of what anyone says does or shoes me, capiche?

We are not arguing about your opinion. But your false beliefs and your claims based on ignorance.

This. I don't interact with them, if they talk I ignore them, I don't even consider the headscarf ones to be human.

>responds yet again
I am sure of my beliefs if I wasn't I wouldn't keep saying I was. Id A accept I was wrong or B leave
but I am right and I am staying. I am sure I could find evidence if I so choose but at this point it is pretty much just me being stubborn and refusing to do it for lolz. I have read the quran and I know I am right so I am not ignorant but if that is what you wish to believe I cannot stop you from believing that. You seem pretty slow so let me explain this in allegory form . A little boy comes to his father and asks him why the sky is blue, the father tells him it is because of the way in which light passes through the gasses surrounding the earth. The little boy comes back latter and gets mad at his father for lying, he says a cartoon he watched said that the sky is blue because we live inside the eye of a blue eyed gian named mucumba. The father says that is wrong, the little boy asks why, the father says it just isn't the truth, The little boy gets mad and demands proof that his father is right. The father says no, why? Because he doesn't feel like it, sure he could google it or find an experiment online that proves him right but it is enough for him to know he is, and for his son to accept it.

>things not to say to someone who wears a burqa
Are you a black mans ghost?

Only attacked India in self defense?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent

>Adultery is punishable with death. Also for men.

Does not happen in one single Sharia jurisdiction

There's very little that is "conservative" about it. Islam is just a method of Arabicising societies, and there is nothing conservative about imposing Arab values and culture on the West.

Even on sexual ethics, Islam is more degenerate and "liberal" than you think, has no concept of monogamy for instance, permits and even encourages incest and pedophilia.

>I have read the quran

You obviously havent, pretty much everything you said about Islam (like touching pigs before you die stops you from going to heaven), is pretty much explicitly stated to be false in the Quran. Which is why no muslim believes it.

>so I am not ignorant

Many people here who have read it and know that everything you say is pretty much what the Quran says it's NOT.

>but if that is what you wish to believe I cannot stop you from believing that.

No, but someone who had evidence COULD. But you can't.

Happens every time a woman is punished (unless the man involved is unmarried. Then he just get 100 lashes with the whip).

>permits and even encourages incest

It does not. It is strictly forbidden

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has intercourse with a mahram relative, kill him.” [Classed as da’eef by al-Albaani in Da’eef al-Jaami’ (5524).]

islamqa.info/en/84982

>They did not attack countries like India, China, Ethiopia and so on where muslims were allowed to practice.
They did waged war against all three, and not for self defence.

As previously stated I could find evidence if I so wished but I do not. I cannot stop you from believing something because you have a belief in a religion so you clearly aren't moved my logic. I have read the quran and if I wanted I could prove you wrong, but I don't want , so I won, honestly we can keep doing this forever.

>We've had multiple rape gangs

Could I get some sources on these please? I'm working on a paper and I'm actually bringing this issue up.

Become white

>things not to say to people in burkas
"im gay"

Someone please give me some sources for these. THIS is the BS Google is showing me.