So another waitress hoax claiming discrimination or is this the real deal?

So another waitress hoax claiming discrimination or is this the real deal?
Buffalo Wild Wings Waitress is claiming no tip because of her tattoo.

>tipping is mandatory
entitled cunt

Way possible honestly
When are you americans getting acceptable wage in restauration jobs?

This that a gay twin towers? And yes of course it is fake.

I like tattoos but personally i think they should be covered in the workplace

Thats not a tattoo, someone drew that on themselves

Anyways stop complaining about tips, you win some you lose some sage

tipping is optional, if you don't like it work on something else.

tips arent mandatory

they are EARNED

Once minimum wage nonsense laws are eradicated. Talking to people and then walking from a kitchen to a table isn't hard work.

>tattoos
easy way to spot a retard

>tipping

>bad tattoo

well whoever said that is right. only has 6 out 7 main rainbow colors

>tipping is mandatory

HANS GET THE GAS

It's always fake

What is wrong with America?

>Tipping some dumb bitch who didn't go to college
Literally who gives a shit. Got what she deserved for not being married and having children by now.

Need anyone say anymore than this

>This that a gay twin towers?
Wew the Turk-Greek rape babies bringing the banter. I like it.

>Blue and indigo are different colours
Eat a dick, my man.

look under the ticket at the one below it. this one is the merchant copy, the gaybo wrote her own shit on it

Tips are optional. Her argument is invalid.

I don't tip faggots that's my choice.

The United States Of America, the only modern western nation in the world where people are so cucked in their workers' rights that they consider it normal to have their wages depend on the whims of customers.

>tatoo is so bad that it is gay
>or is it so gay it is bad
Anyway, shitty taste, both in tatoo and in sexual preferences.

If you look closely theres a second copy of receipt under it, with a long ass signature. Why would the customer sign both of them with two different signatures. Fake! Expose this cunt.

There is definitely something written on the copy below the obviously fake one on top.

this is believable

presumably either middle aged white people or niggers

This... Tipping is optional for whatever reason. Tipping exist so that people can refuse to pay due to some tattoo or whatever.

The virtue signaling and attention whoring is stronk with this one
The equality sign wasn’t enough. Make it muh gay flag rainbow too. But this is oppression as they forgot to tattoo the revised flag with black lives matter. Fry this racist

Low energy. At least read some of the posts in the thread

This didn't happen but I wish it did

C'mon user, let's get fake-outraged about this for real!

Maybe don't be a gross freak and people will tip you?

That is a woman's writing.

Based white women.

Why does this fag have the rainbow color on the twin towers?

he's right tho.

>disrespecting those who died in the world trade center collapses by tattooing rainbow twin towers on your arm
I wouldn't tip her either.

you called me?

Another lesbian lying. Watch as they place a gofundme/patreon link while not naming their client.

am i the only one who notices the two different ink colors and tip sizes?

the signature is a micro-tipped pen and the (((hate speech))) is a cheap one

The note comes off as unreasonable to anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus. Should have written "Can't tip someone who promotes hatred with shitty rainbow tattoos!" Spreading harmful degeneracy can reasonably be construed as hatred. It would go right against their "Sodomy is love!" narrative.

>letting a faggot near your food

that person should have wrote a bad yelp review

Unless the patron specifically stated that they weren't tipping her because of her tattoo, she has nothing.

>1 post by this ID

It's a ridiculous tattoo. She deserves death, not a tip.

You are stupid, as someone who worked as a waiter ina restaurant, it's one of the hardest jobs I've ever done.You definitely never worked as a waiter/waitress.

>I will sue you because you didn't give me a tip

Waiter logic

At a cursory glance the total and note look to have been written by the same person.

She wrote that herself. Just another attention whore proving her evolutionary path is a mistake.

Fake, all of the O's and 0's are different

Another lying faggot who probably will make $25k in some bullshit gofunddegeneracy scam. I haven't looked but I bet the fundraiser is already up and running with lots of indignant comments from other faggots and faggot enablers.

You haven't had a job before or after that then.

A-are you color blind? Indigo is blue + purple. Blue is blue

Take out order

Not even the same pen

>>letting a faggot near your food
>not growing mushrooms for sustenance and alcohol and refusing to trade with anyone
when will surfacecucks learn?

But, who wrote the one underneath?

My dad is color blind as well. I feel ya user

Thats just advertising that they do take out. Look closely at the slip underneath though. You will find your jewery there.

There are not 7 "main" colors.

It's okay user he's a jobless NEET. Waitresses are entitled cunts but they do work fairly hard. That said it is not the customers job to pay them after already paying for the food.

The signature looks to be the same colour but written with less pressure, I would expect that from a signature which someone writes a lot.

In saying that, the image is really too low quality to tell for sure.

Maybe he hasn't but I have. You thinking that how "hard" a job is is determinate of what it pays, is why you are wrong and retarded.

In the US, it really isn't

You need experience more fields then. Tr production or construction. Customer service management is pretty stressful too. High pressure and high stress positions are worse, hence the deserved shitty pay

>be queer
>be 47 with no kids
>have gender studies PHd
>working at BWW
>get tattoo
>nobody says anything about it
>go to work being a waitrezi (gender non-conforming waiter/waitress)
>Husband and wife with 3 kids all come in and get seated
>cis-hetero-normative scum
>i take their order as angrily as possible
>they respond politely trying to mask their hatred
>bring them their food
>they pray when I leave
>thats the last straw
>come over and talk to them about how touching kids and being a faggot it normal
>get no tip
>pic related

Why are christian people so awful??11/1/1?/11/?

Of a rainbow? Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. 7. Everything else is a shade or mixture or lack of those 7.

Also the 0 in the tip and total are clearly very different, I don't think written by the same person, assuming people write their o's similar to their 0's I would deduce the note and total were written by the same person but the tip was written by someone else, in short fake news.

so what? other jobs do not get tipped either. maybe think about what's it like to be a nurse, before whining about hard work, you egocentric asshole.

>be american
>get shot
>tip shooter

>Everything else is a shade or mixture or lack of those 7
As can be said about any combination of colors. Your choice of indigo is arbitrary and unnecessary, and it is closer to blue and violet than any of the other colors are to each other... obviously.

seems legit

top lek

Didn't say shit about pay, nigger. My gf was a server and now runs an upscale restaurant. It's difficult during a rush to manage all the orders and assholes but it is by far a fucking hard job. KYS if you think that it is. Servers make ass loads of money if they are any good too.

Its so weird how this happened once and then people all over decided to stop tipping blacks and faggots

why would you no tip someone who has a PH test strip tattoo?

tipping is a fancy way to say stealing

Isn't theresomething aboutFreedomof religious belief or something?

>Rainbow twin towers
kek

Ever heard of student summer jobs?
I currently run a driving school.

Here's a way for me to show you why you're wrong :

Dude, being a fighter pilot is easy, you literally just have to listen to orders, push a few buttons, and maneuvef a stick.
Dude, being POTUS is easy, you literally just tell people what to do.
Dude, being an architect is easy, you literally just draw houses.
Dude, being a miner is easy, you literally just have to pick rocks.

>durr
Do nurse complain about being under paid?
>think about what's it like to be a small shop cashier, before whining about hard work, you egocentric asshole
Sometimes I feel stupid but then I remember people like you exist.

>Buffalo Wild Wings
That place is absolute shit tier anyway. What a surprise that fags work there.

>choose to openly permanently display your beliefs on your body
>someone doesn't give you free money because of it
>this is news

STFU degenerate faggot, the dick r8 threads are on a different board

Why she got a litmus test on her arm?

I'd fucking kill for buffalo wild wings right now but I have food poisoning and taking a bite out of toast pains me.

Look at the slip underneath the one that says "0 tip blah blah blah". There is one underneath with a lengthy sig and some other shit that is hard to make out. That slip on top is 99% fake as fuck.

I want to do this to an LGBT waitress someday because it would be the first real time it actually happened.

Is that kind of like saying

>men and women are different

Then getting fired? She stuck that tattoo on her arm.

>claiming no tip because of her tattoo
If she is a lesbian, why does she want the tip?

As a guy who used to work in the service industry I can tell you that the majority of people don't tip well if at all. She is crying wolf unless the people straight up eyed her down.

Plus, I don't care if you are a Rebloodican or a Democunt, because if you have worked service industry you find out every stereotype is true. So, your argument is invalid anyways due to being bitchy, and pissy by default.

because she's basic

kek

Don't ever eat at a restaurant that allows filthy liberal shit lords like that to work there. These bottom feeding waiters are garbage who do bare minimum and expect 20% or more as a tip. If you don't wanna be judged on your appearance at work get a job that doesn't rely on you interacting with people who will judge you for looking like you have aids and are covered in shitty tattoos telling the world you're a faggot.

>Get stupid tattoo
>Cannot get real, decent-paying job because of tattoo
>Become waitress
>Don't receive tips because you look stupid
>Cry on social media to get attention
>Setup gofundme account
>Ask for shekels you didn't earn
>Virtue signalers "donate" because they are mad that someone doesn't accept degeneracy

Or maybe it's just a hoax.

I doubt this happened, but the faggot is entitled to nothing.

exactly
all this,''tipping automatically'',is for the birds.
>pic related
tipping should be reserved for staff that go the extra mile to provide an outstanding dining experience for the customer. Otherwise you should just tack the cost onto menu prices

NOT MERCHANT COPY

did a little diggin. pick on the left is from the servers instagram.

Savage

>If you don't wanna be judged on your appearance at work get a job that doesn't rely on you interacting with people who will judge you for looking like you have aids and are covered in shitty tattoos telling the world you're a faggot.

Pretty much this.

>Low energy
Nice reddit meme