Oy Vey, The anti-semitism of the left! Memo man creates a new twitter profile

As expected the comments are hilariously bad.

twitter.com/Fired4Truth/status/895731392595742720

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icB6yOkphz8
twitter.com/Fired4Truth/status/895731392595742720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's acting like a big baby. You're supposed to have some tact after getting fired, especially when his words had a real negative effect on productivity. He could have redeemed himself by playing like an adult, but nobody will want to employ him now.

You people are retarded. If you're getting Jews on your side it means your side is winning.

He has a PhD, he can get a job at literally any hospital.

Fucking retard

Biggest taboo in left is critics on jews, even jews feminist

my fucking god this bait

cringe. this jew is going to be the new Loomer.

he's taking on google - EPIC!

place your bets: CEO Pichai will resign - eventually

Controller opposition

>why expect you for anyone to listen to your arguments when you cant even blend your makeup right

Why the fuck did I even click that link.

What are you talking about?

He is being treated worse than the professor at Evergreen and that was horrible!

This is war!

When you say redeemed what you mean is, he should have begged for forgiveness and said anything they wanted him to say, but we all know they still would have spit on him.

What you and your ilk want is for people to keep their heads down and mouths shut - you advocate cult behavior - slavery.

This man is fighting back and with dignity!

About time someone with a reasonable argument stood up and defended himself.

He expressed his view on unfair treatment and provided scientific data to back up his argument, he did it politely and in a well mannered scholarly way. This is what we really VALUE in the US.

He blew the whistle on unfair illegal hiring practices, went through all the proper channels and in returned was canned for expressing his views and reasonable solutions.

Anyone would be lucky to have this man as an employee.

He's doing exactly what he needs to do, not apologize, but double down.

But as opposed to Loomer he accomplished something and didn't get a nose job after saying "Why would you hide your judaism?"

Enjoying your free time, James? Keep up the fight

This whole situation seems manufactured to me.

This this this.
Read my thread on it in catalogue before it is deleted. Supershillfest

The nose knows

that commie damage control

>haha you literally think people were just kicked from gulags rofl retard gottem im not butthyrt at all your joke is shit

they probably think its funny to call fox news "faux" news

No, it means you are being played. Never trust a kike. There is only one solution.

This autist will slip up and me Milo'd within 2 months.
He's not smart enough to avoid what's coming.

Poe's Law please stop I want off.

Oh, sure, Anonymous. I read all of your threads. Also,
>fired4truth
>that shirt
Jesus, dude, you had a good thing going. Play it professionally and you can bounce into a good job.

>reddit spacing

Holy shit his nose is gigantic.

>effect on productivity
>made the girls cry

Is he actually a (((chosen)))?

Is he Jewish?

inb4 nose. Look at the Wilsons, Owen and Luke.

I would that for anyone else, but this guy seems set. He could probably do his own thing or hired by some conservative think tank.

>guy releases memo saying that google hates different perspectives and is hostile to conservatives
>Google reacts by firing the guy who says that
Unless the guy literally starts eating his own shit on camera he'll still walk away looking better than the other party.

What part of Harvard didnt you understand?

I don't know if you are trolling but I kind agree. If he starts wearing funny t shirts and antagonising the SJW's he is kind of proving their point that he just wanted to hurt them or stir up trouble.

Why does the tall, skinny, long faced, big nosed phenotype always have high iq and shit social skills.

Reminder that this game is zero sum. The progressives do not have a choice but to implement their agenda. The shills are shilling due to necessity. They are dead if they don't. This situation is "problematic" and people are going to die. As the wise ones have known for years: "don't you know it's going to be...ALL RIGHT".

>especially when his words had a real negative effect on productivity
jesus, pls be a dumb shill and not someone with any position to fire anyone
that guy has a golden resumée, he is fine you corporate retard, google made a huge pr mistake

He has actual skills unlike your Tesco working skill set, he can open a twitter account if he wants.

He's standing on moral ground now, let's see where he goes.

>all left wing attacks on him over his skin color, his face, his nose, his looks.
>call him virgin and loser

The amount of virtue signaling is getting worse every day.

I have switched to bing.

>6

bing sucks

try harder

He's a coder, not a social critic.

>phd major
>200k starting
>any job I want!

He was on a PhD course at Harvard, but he didn't complete it

He does have a Masters in Systems Biology from Harvard though

Also I don't know why you're mentioning hospitals, he's not a medical doctor

This moron didn't get the joke

D'amore sounds like Italian. He may be part Jewish or Sephardic, but I'd bet on Italian.

Many Italians have big noses. Jason Biggs, famous for fucking a pie, is an Italian-American with a Jewy nose

youtube.com/watch?v=icB6yOkphz8

I'm 25% Italian, 75% German with a huge honker.

Make Kylo Ren memes of him.

it's like his face is permanently stuck trying not to smile

He reminds me of howard from the big bang theory.

If he is Jewish why is his name James? Mark (((Zuckerberg))) also has a biblical name.

D amore is an Italian name. Go fuck urselves JIDF

Damore was brilliant to go on Molyneux and Peterson's shows.

>Many Italians have big noses. Jason Biggs, famous for fucking a pie, is an Italian-American with a Jewy nose

Jason Biggs is not Jewish?
What timeline is this?

He has to be a cryptokike at least.

Kek. Nice shirt. 2017 looks to become a very interesting year

Yup

Corporate media got triggered hard. Would be even more so if they were self-aware enough to understand that he knew they wouldn't give him a fair hearing and would only be looking to discredit him and force him to apologize.

is that even his actual twitter or a poser?

"fired4truth"

>What timeline is this?
I just checked wikipedia and he's English and Italian. What the fuck? It's like Berenstein bears all over again. I know this guy is jewish.

This

Why don't the mature, diversity loving adults at Google learn to stay productive despite such events?

>that one nobody with the checkmark

>do you even code
>whaman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Some makeup on him actually makes him look decent. I hope he takes Peterson's advice on how to handle the situation to heart.

>most likely Jewish
>pushes out "controversial" memo
>become a disliked public twitter figure after
>Google pushes back against this horrible "misogyny" and gets good publicity
Hey Google watcha doin?

Too bad he's blacklisted now

if(usr==feminist)
world

He's already had multiple job offers, shill.

If "being an adult" means allowing unqualified dipshits to shit all over you and ruin you without raising a finger to protect yourself, I say fuck that.

And google should have enough god damn sense to know that systematically targeting white men and only white men with unending streams of blatantly obvious and hostile open hatred would blow up in their collective jewish faces.

I thought jews were fucking smart.

he is ourguy this is gonna get all the numales in silicon valley redpilled.

If anybody on Sup Forums that isn't a shill is somehow against this guy, they need to get the fuck back to whatever retard haven they come from. Hell, lemme rephrase: fuck this guy. Forget him. Nobody should be censored or bullied into conforming to blatant delusions.

if we pit the left against the Jews can be destroy SJWs forever?

So has the "diversity" and "social justice" crowd tried to force this guy to apologize and beg forgiveness yet?

Shit like this is why I will absolutely never apologize for anything, to any leftist, even if I'm 100% wrong.

Because I refuse to be dragged through the mud and intentionally systematically targeted and humiliated, and I refuse to be forced to apologize for something I don't feel sorry for.

He already went on Jordan B Peterson and got innoculated. He won't apologize. FInally someone won't apologize.

Good for him, it's high time people learn that when the left goes looking for any form of apology, what they're actually doing is looking for an admission of guilt so they can stomp on you 10,000 times harder.

Its Italian, learn the difference

He's not jewish. He looks italian and D'Amore is an italian surname. Dagos often have big aquilline noses too.

There's a good chance that this can put a serious dent in SocJUs. Google cancelled a 60k mandatory meeting today, citing "harrassment from the alt right".

>Player 2?

How do we make Google fail pol?

Nah I just like making the facts clear for everybody else famalam

>It's wrong to be a conservative shitlord and work for google
>However it's okay to essentially be an open deviant and even threaten violence openly and work for google
Seriously, half of these people would practically get fired for this shit anywhere else, but I guess Google is alright with some retard saying he wants to punch people for different political views (Even though that's a clear PR issue), or have people openly talk about sexual shit.

I would have bet my house that this dude is Jewish

>Suggest that your employer needs more diversity of opinions in it's workforce
>Fired for this opinion
>"Dude have u tried not having forbidden opinions lmao"

Italians still aren't white by any stretch of the imagination. More Arab blood than a crusader's sword.

Biggs is not Jewish, although he looks jewy and this causes him to get cast in jewish roles. There was even one movie where Woody Allen cast Biggs because he thought he was a fellow member of the tribe.

>Living with cancer
Ha

Typical lefty, everyone has to feel sorry for them.

I want to learn how to code and make video games just to piss these people off. I want to make games and be unabashedly right wing and just revel in xher/buns/xe/their tears.

I'll hire him at my hospital, I need a new doctor anyways.

Why make them right wing? Just make them fun games that are actually enjoyable. They will still be triggered and say shit like "Uh, where's the diversity?", "Fun is a misogynist concept!", "The writing should be more about dumb oppression bullshit.", "This needs to be a walking simulator", etc. It would be fucking hilarious to pretty much out them as what they are, dumb thin skinned retards trashing a hobby they don't know shit about.

Oh fuck off, everyone from the left can be assholes and freak out about everything 24/7, and everyone is cool with it, even when it comes to blatant violence.
Let him have this.

>nobody will want to employ him now
says the unemployed niggershit

>twitter.com/Fired4Truth/status/895731392595742720
Alright this kid is controlled opposition

is that Mia wallace

300k starting ;^)

>especially when his words had a real negative effect on productivity.
So wanting different political views and criticizing tech is bad?
Do I even need to show you the image here?
Don't you think the "Punch all nazis" guy is a big fucking issue? How would you like a company that is okay with having employees that openly wish to kill others?

Shit is pretty unreal, usually threats of violence is guarantied "See me in office, we have police officer, what weapons do you posses? If you're serious, you're fired and considered a felon, if you're not, stop that and remove that shit." anywhere else.

>He's not a social critic so he can't comment on this topic.
You're a faggot who supports an "intellectual" elite that is free from scrutiny. You're small minded. The shit storm is brewing and is nearly ready to kick off. PC culture is going be ashes by the time this is all over.

I went to middle school with him. He's not a jew just an autist.

>finds a new enemy in silicon valley
>silicon valley
>new enemy

wew lad, we've been onto jewgles typical tricks for years now.