Let's have a honest discussion about this...

Let's have a honest discussion about this. Is Sup Forums radicalizing young white men into far right extremism and violence?

Pic related is the french Canadian guy who shoot up a mosque and killed 5 five Muslims. Another example is Dylan Roof who killed 5 blacks. Both of these violent young white men have been confirmed Sup Forumstards.

The only difference between a Muslim hate preacher and a poltard is that the Muslim gets locked up for hate speech. The same should happen with Sup Forums, it should be shut down and anyone associated with the board should be arrested for hate speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muslim gets locked up for hate speech

In which twisted fantasy do you live in?

This guy is /our hero/

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

In the UK, our Muslim hate preacher get locked up while our far right extremists like Tommy Robinson get praised. The double standards of being a privileged white male.

>Muslims get locked up for hate speech
Please use your own flag so I can see where you are and move there.

Wow it's almost like preaching hate against the racial majority of the country where you live is a terrible fucking idea

Sup Forums is doing the work that our predecessors failed to do.

That's because blacks are a disease in the cities. How many black farmers do you see? Blacks voted for Hillary and minorities as well

He stopped 5 future terrorists. I see no problem with what he did. He's a hero.

>Dylann Roof
>confirmed Sup Forumstard

no proofs

Wow so all those ultra high IQ people who live and work in skyscrapers and run the economy are black? Damn...

>racial majority of the country
lol white people were never the majority in the UK, we were always a diverse and multi racial country.

>anarchist advocating locking people up
You should change your flag to "fascist"

Niggers and goat fuckers got offed, what's your point? There is no loss to society except those two outstanding white boys. Oh yeah, SAGE

College degrees are no longer a good indicator of who's smart or not. Maybe back in the 50s when the only majors were hard-science majors, but today any yahoo can get a degree, and colleges themselves are dominated by marxists and leftists (down to the very faculty of the school). Let's be honest though, we both know this. But let's stop pretending your Liberal Arts degree means something.

Liberal arts degrees are a tiny percentage of all degrees.

You're just a rural and suburban retard.

sage

I love this man and he is a hero! He did what most are too cowardly to do. Instead of whites committing suicide we start taking folks down with us like this legendary man

Canadians are scum

t. non STEM major

Shill. Fucking retard.

Turning guys into the right wing and far right yeah, but extremism and violence? Show me more than 1 ironic thread that promotes violence,
>TYTGB1KA
Fuck off Cenk you fucking cockroach

Shut up, Paki. Go back rotting in Torontistan.

>the Muslim gets locked up for hate speech
not in the UK or Canada

Liberal Arts degrees are the majority majors for whites. Go to any university and check out their hard science classes, you will almost exclusively see asians. Go to the english or lib arts classes, you will see white people.

t. Biology Graduate

bump for martyr glory

>wow so all those ultra high IQ people who work in skyscrapers are black
No, those are called white people. White people also live in cities but the blacks are the ones who run the ghetto part of town

Lol nope

OP is a leftypol radical attacking right wing radicals thinking he is better. Guess what. Both sides are equally stupid.

Pol getting raided? So much shill posting in the last hour PS: saged

what's wrong with being a martyr shlomo? Scared?

Of course it is. But it's not just Sup Forums, it's internet culture as a whole.

Social media has given the worst bottom feeders of society an infinitely powerful megaphone to shove their garbage down the throats of an infinite number of people. Safespaces make people irrational, and extremely susceptible to outside influence by a strong personality. Because stupid emotional people don't know what the hell they want.

For example, the brexit referendum and the following snap election. They didn't want to be forced to make up their minds; they just wanted their nigel farage memes and delusions of imperialism, damn the permanent growth handicap and cost of living death spiral.

Normal, day to day people don't screech about racists or da jooz. The majority of normal people stopped blaming their problems on witches 400 years ago.

come at me faggot

nice bait faggot

Wut

Muh radical centrism. How's capitalism working for your country? Greeks are slaves to big banks.

>the permanent growth handicap and cost of living death spiral.
wouldnt a fully globalized world under a system like the euro hit this point as well?

I'm doing fine you fucking virgin. Go lick a dyke and fuck off.

French leaf faggot reporting. This burger is right.

Pol is a peaceful board, the ShareBlue shills (for the most part) are the ones trying to incite violence. Notice how no one got hurt in our game of capture the flag with Shia?
>Shooting Muslims and/or niggers
Honestly that should just be misdemeanor animal abuse.
>Muslim being locked up
You are too funny man.
Has religion condoning violence ever not been frowned upon in the modern world? I can say what I wish about alt right extremism as long as I don't over step that boundary into advocating physical violence.

Sup Forums is a family friendly board you faggot. Just because someone tells you that all niggers must die doesn't mean you go around shooting them, it just put the idea in your head that you must stop niggers from creating more niggers by any means necessary. We even have a lot of muslims on this board due to Islamic countries becoming more westernized and western countries becoming more islamic.

No one on this board is making anybody go out and kill people, those are their decisions. Also niggers aren't human and thus are not protected from hate speech the way humans are.

So you're a mudslime?

>greeks are slaves
>implying greeks work at all

>canadian attempt at houmor

Sup Forums is a board of peace, the actions of the few outliers do not represent the board and are not condoned.

As an American, i can properly warn about the dangers of lazy, useless slaves

Nope, I'm a white guy living in London. I nothing against Muslims, they have good food,music and know how to dance. My sister is dating a Muslim, I hope they have lots of biracial kids just piss you guys off.

Locked up? even if you don't preach hate?

You seam to forget Sup Forums is not a single person

this place is quite important actually, one of the few places where free speech can exist without societal pressure

people are free to speak their mind here

even if you are a shitfaced cunt like yourself

or a muslim who wants to kill all infidels

or a black guy who hates white

or a racist white guy who hates niggers and jews

or a shill earning his 75 dollars a week

it is a place for anyone to say anything, which means it becomes a shithole of shills (cuz of ((them))), memes and shitposting
but also a place for, as you say honest discussion

This
Also #notallnazis you fucking bigoted shitlord

How about poltard who lie about Sweden's rape statistics to push they far right agenda? No, Muslims aren't committing massive rape in Sweden, anything is classified as rape in Sweden. When you read the real statistics it's white Swedish males committing the majority of rapes in Sweden.

>Muslim
>Muslim
you're not fooling anyone mehmed

>Dylan Roof

Thought hispanic was a race

Fuck him.

Get in the helicopter you commie faget

>Both of these violent young white men have been confirmed Sup Forumstards.
false (aka source?)
>The only difference between a Muslim hate preacher and a poltard is that the Muslim gets locked up for hate speech.
pic related (many such cases). Muslim hate preachers are allowed to operate for decades.

Sup Forums isn't radicalizing anyone. Blatantly anti-white regressive leftism and radical Islam are. I'm not mad because I'm on Sup Forums, I'm on Sup Forums because I'm mad.

Kill yourself you vacuous sack of shit.

That is not Dylan Roof, it is the French Leaf who shot up the Mosque

oh lol this is so clearly an angry Muslim baitpost. Well memed friend, you don't have to kill yourself if you don't want to.

Well ofc swedes are going to be committing more rapes since they are the majority of the population, yet a immigrants (not muslims that would be a gross characterization) commit more rapes then the average swedes

You still did nothing to disprove my points btw, free speech is important, even if that would be hate speech

if you fail to see the importance of free speech for the individual you are truly blinded by your zeal

hate speech is already illegal in sweden

With their literal leftist government you fucking tool

Arrest thousands of people because 10 died.... what

Attacks are part and parcel of worshipping at a mosque.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM

Troll confirmed

All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.
All kikes are jews but not all jews are kikes
All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers.
All norks are asian but not all asian are norks
All libtards are liberals but not all liberals are libtards
All KKK are far-right but not all far-right are KKK

BTW

Squares here represent only 0.00000001% of all rectangles. Nope no source. I am full of BS.

The things is race-superiority shitposting is distracting poltards from the real issues. 95% of the time this board is about some trivial things like which dog breed is the worst race and which Neanderthals this and this.
Bunch of losers focus on real happenings.
Deep state is enjoying watching you fools obsessed with pure race shit while they get one step closer to their agenda

>violence?
you have an anarchist flag and are concerned about violence?
What a faggot.

We wouldn't have this problem if we didn't have (((diversity))).
Muslims by nature are violent, we don't need them in white western countries.
Nice anti white rhetoric, that surely will make white men vote for the mud party.