The Man in the High Castle theme song makes me depressed as fuck

The Man in the High Castle theme song makes me depressed as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
youtube.com/watch?v=7u9pFLChp6M
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4
youtube.com/watch?v=BCzvR-9QJNg&ytbChannel=luiscamara1
youtube.com/watch?v=HW-C8KJ5Pr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And why is that?

Missed opportunities... I guess.

We missed out on so much.It strikes hard thinking of "we lost and hard" while you see destroyed america. At the same time you realize that America and German could have held the world together.

We could've had it all! We could've allied with the Axies and been friendly for the thousand year Reich! Instead we got JEWED!

Yea the shitty Swedish-English Dubbing of Edelweiss makes me cringe every time I hear it

the question becomes could the germans have kept it all together or would this social decay we see today have taken over like it has.

Is it worth watching, or is it just propaganda?

It's not really worth watching, but it's not propaganda either. Or if it is propaganda, it's really bad, because the nazis are pretty much portrayed in a positive light other than a hint of your typical stuff like muh gas chambers etc.

There wouldn't have been a Frankfurt school to be sure. The leadership of Germany even back in Imperial times was aware of what can cause civilizational decline and the bad effects of e.g. Urbanization, conquering living space in the east must have partially played into this as well. But maybe those are just forces of nature man can't withstand.

Is the USA in the Series ruled like a Reichsprotektorat or are they sort of independent, like Vichy?

Then listen to this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ

Sounds better than i would've expected, i guess i'll give it a try sometime.

It's good, some people say the first half of Season 1 (except for the first episode) is somewhat boring and then everything else is good.

It's not propaganda. Nobody is evil or good in that series. Even the worst main villain of Season 2 is made to justify his motives.

Everyone here has probably seen this but here's something to pick you up

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk

Inspector Kido did nothing wrong

It's just boring soap opera stuff you would expect out of any other random TV drama, but if you just want to see nazis and stuff without being force fed that they are evil it has some novel value

I think it's like Vichy. However, the US is divided between the Nazis and the Japs, who treat whites like shit.

An advert for this came on at the theatre and I burst out laughing at the muh holocaust bit. I looked like such a sperg because I couldn't explain why properly. Now I just admit I'm a Nazi.

>Now I just admit I'm a Nazi.
kek

SPOILERS AHEAD:

It's decent and seems like propaganda at first until season 2. By then, basically all factions are varying degrees of evil. The Resistance (the group that saves POC and Jews) kill indiscriminately and are basically ISIS tier. They kill shitloads of innocent civilians "for the greater good" or some shit. They even try killing the main female JOO of the series and she has to escape to the Reich (where she is kept under protection by one of the main Nazis). The Nazis live in a crime free paradise as long as you don't mind being monitored 24/7. Hitler is the for the most part the "good guy" in the series but when he dies, all hell breaks loose within the Reich. The Japanese are the closest thing to a "good faction," but they are still extremely brutal and have no love for Americans, Germans, and Jews but will tolerate them to an extent. There is a lot of subversion/backstabbing and the series is shaping up to basically be GoT with Nazis, Jews, and Imperialist Japanese.

>An advert for this came on at the theatre and I burst out laughing at the muh holocaust bit

There's no holocaust stuff though

this

Best show I've seen in awhile, senpai. Watch it.

it was written by a jew

So you're telling me that it's deeply realistic.

Hell I might give it a shot.

Cheer up, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=7u9pFLChp6M

Yup. The Resistance is portrayed as a semi-unorganized ISIS tier terrorist group composed mainly of jews and degenerates. Also, most of the time, they focus on the dumb films instead of actually being productive.

Well, he does a really good job of making the Jewish resistance faction look like a bunch of Mudshit tier terrorists in season 2.

SO MUCH THIS

whens season 3
id watch the shit out of it

It's not manichean, heck the good guys are somewhat the fascists in that serie, especially in season 2

What I love about the show is that everyday Americans just adapted to the situation of there being a Nazi/Jap rule now. Actually Nazi America is a pretty pleasant place (unless you're not disabled or something).

Also they mentioned Cincinnati Camp in the 1950s kek

soon™

unless you*re disabled

This, would gas again

It's good but the first season is kind of shitty and boring. It really picks up during the second season (which was panned by critics for making the Nazis seem sympathetic--seriously Jewoogle the reviews). Stick with it until then I have a feeling they had to make the first season look kosher in order to get the series green-lit.

When they find the film reels showing the horrifying truth of Nazism.

The scene where frank is dreaming about his jewish family doing some jewry and gas starts coming through the vents had me rolling. The show as a whole is on the slow-developing side but there surprisingly isn't too much propaganda. would recommend

this guy gets it

It is still definitely one of my favorite theme songs, some amazon shows have really good ones
ex. Hand of God and Bosch
but yes it is depressing

And the jews are the bad guys in that serie

Are we all supposed to have heard the song.

Post a link to it you dirty fin.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4

mmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=BCzvR-9QJNg&ytbChannel=luiscamara1

use google lardass

GOOD aesthetics in the show

anyone know, why a lot of people think it is considered a right wing song?
the text doesn't imply that at all
or is it just a meme?

>Berlin doesn't look like this

>this is what architecture would be without postmodernism
DELET

those feels

Also spoilers

youtube.com/watch?v=HW-C8KJ5Pr8

Heusmann did nothing wrong

It's okay. It starts off in typical "fuck nazis!!!" bluepilled themes but builds upon them in such a way that shows even nazi officers aren't all that bad. They have to contend with difficult situations and make decisions that often in the morally gray zone. Jews are actually some of the most despicable human trash in this show.

Unfortunately the plot is about to go full retard, with alternate universes magic shit.

>Unfortunately the plot is about to go full retard, with alternate universes magic shit.

This stuff is in the book so there really is no way around that.

>mfw watching this show with my sister
>season 1 climax and she says "user, we're both rooting for Hitler right now, right?"
it's a great intro redpill

Not really propaganda because the only likable characters are the nazis

>faggots and virtual signallers en masse
>pride flags everywhere
>star of david faggot flag and jew pride front and center

where did it all go wrong?

My favorite part of the show so far was when
[spoiler]Heydrich picks up the phone, looks surprised and answers: "Mein Fuhrer!"[/spoiler]

Yea. The book gets a little crazy. IMO a TV series based on Fatherland (they already did a movie back in the 90's) would have been better source material.