Calling all Aussies: Unite to say NO to state sanctioned buggery!

>If you're not enrolled to vote enroll now
>If you have friends or family who are enrolled but cannot be bothered mailing their votes say you'll do it for them
>Explain to your friends in reasonable terms why fag marriage is a bad thing, say how they already have legal equality and they are just being bullies
>Convince your leftist friends that voting is a waste of time because its not legally binding
>Tell your leftist friends that voting is not needed because the vast majority of people will vote yes

We need to stand up to these degenerates and say NO to faggotry!

Cmon Aussies, do your duty. Protect public morality.

Don't turn into leafs!

Nah. Im good cunt. Fags can marry.

Good luck, Roo.

I would love to get some pliers and rip all the teeth of a foul mouthed subhuman poop eating faggot like you

Man I'm glad i no longer browse my Fakebook anymore. Can't wait for this all to be over!!!! No for the win!

This post is edgier than a nip sword.

I'm a military vet and guess what, I fuck dudes. Yeah that's right. I fuck dudes, i put penises in my mouth. What what you got a problem with that? Sorry your idiot bigotry can't stand up to the LOVE i have for my boyfriends penis.

What we do in our bedrooms is none of your business sweetie.

Their "relationships" already have legal equality. Why to they need the word "marriage"? When they get their precious marriage whats next? You think they'll just shut up and go away?

VOTE NO

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

Have fun with the AIDs fag. I hope you die prematurely

You think they'll just shut up and go away if they DONT get fag marriage?

They want to force churches to marry them, like baking the fag cake.

>What we do in our bedrooms is none of your business sweetie

Then why are you trying to make it everyone's business by demanding we call your filthy coupling "Marriage"?

Where's your flag? I guess fags truly have no country.

How long until you die from AIDS?

somebody should start a Facebook campaign to tell Yes voters that they can vote online...."exclusively"

They definitely get louder if you give it to them. Faggots are going to have to answer for all those kids who are now convinced they are in the "wrong" body.

From one vet to another, I have no respect for you or your mouth full of dick. Enjoy aids faggot

>ABC is just going on about how voting no is hate speech, how abbott is sexist, and how obviously everyone with a brain is going to vote yes
during times like these i realize that we all have a little bit of hitler in us

If gay marriage is legalised it is a warm up for Australia to be politically correct it must be stopped. And gay people are gay.

how long until you die from aids faggot

I'm voting yes

>t. Private Ottertan Gruntt, 47th Keyboard Kommandos "Death Before Missing a Meal at the FOB Burger King!"

Brilliant! Maybe spread the word that those with a rainbow Facebook filter do not need to vote because their opinion has already been recorded?

Or text #YES to 1 800 buggery?

voting yes for the juicy reaction from this board

No sweetie. What we do in our bedroom is stuff you don't want to know so we keep it private. My boyfriend literally poops into my mouth and i drool it into his mouth and so forth. THat's what we enjoy, calling it a "marriage" is the least you could do for us.

ABC is just news for cucks and lefty faggots.

nice bait if not you are gay but baiting is gay regardless you are gay

I'm voting yes, literally nothing you can do about it

Ah for a moment I thought you were a real fag! Well played.

I'm voting no just to piss off penny wong

I can throw you from a tall building :) ISIS style

No compromise for faggotry

Wasn't she born in Malaysia? Maybe we can get her kicked out of the senate?

no you can't

also
>:)
you need to go back

exactly mate, you get it XD and the shallow leftist fag enablers will probably fall for it. "a progressive way to vote on a progressive issue"

trolling for a better tomorrow.

that is correct but i can still call you gay

you need to go back to auschwtiz

A no vote is required.

You are part of the degeneracy which we are trying to cure.

You don't belong.

never left the country desu

I recommend all true blue Australians to vote yes

Give me one good reason why two men need to get married?

>What we do in the bedroom is our business

Then why the fuck is all this faggots shit sprawled across every TV newspaper and billboard. Even every fucking wall in my office is covered in this faggot shit. You fags can't enter a room with an announcement for the fucking special treatment you need because you do sex wrong.

Fuck right off with that shit.

true love

A true blue would beat the shit out of your kind just like the good old days.

>Australian Army has put a ban on male recruits in its politically correct push to increase female ranks, including those on the frontline in combat roles.

>almost incinerates himself attempting to symbolically burn a flag

About what I expected

Hear hear!! Couldn't of said it better myself! Whatever happened to live and let live? When you start getting the government involved well then in my opinion you can go fuck right off!

well that is fucking gay

Butt love is not true love. Try again.

Grab em
>stomping sign of covenant
That is all

Heel spurs. Sacred band of thebes

this is pretty much the crux of my argument. in typical white man fashion condone more than i should but being bombarded day to day with bullshit, propaganda and an empty cringe tier guilt offensive by smug failures paid for by shady money makes me care enough to vote NO and encourage others to do so.

yes i understand homosexuality happens. i do care about it enough to want to police peoples bedrooms. but this is a fucking joke.

Save yourselves Aussies cunts. Lest you end up like us.

They won't stop at faggot marriage. They'll never stop until they have the world their way.

Nah, you faggots already desecrated the sign of the covenant.

>love my boyfriends penis
>not love my boyfriend

Thanks for being an example of moral degeneracy

give the fags an inch and they'll take a mile, oh, and your children too

>i do care about it enough to want to police peoples bedrooms
WHOOOPS. "i do NOT care it about enough...."
fixed crucial spelling mistake.

So, what the fuck is happening. I don't watch telly. Are they sending us a form or something, or have we got to do some stupid shit like register to have the form sent to us? Fuck I just gave centrelink my email address and all if a sudden I get 40 spam messages a fucking day from dodgy fuckbuddy sites. Gov data is unsecure as fuck.

let me tell you guys from an american perspective: when you legalize gay marriage (it's inevitable) the propaganda surrounding strictly homosexual agendas will die down dramatically. however then the transgendered will move in on the coattails of the gay and begin spreading their propaganda everywhere. trannies are easier to defeat than homosexuals, and are much less liked. even trump took away privileges of trannies in america recently. you're not going to win the war on gays but trannies can still be stopped. anyways good luck.

sex in a homosexual relationship is like any other romantic relationship, to bring people closer together, it is true love

I thought voting was compulsory in Australia

When the sex is mixed with multiple partners and multiple STI's and lots of feces, it isn't true love.

fuck you

what sodomites does it not sex. it's fecal masturbation

if i cut a hole in another dude's stomach and started sticking my dick in that, that would not be sex. it'd be an abomination

there is nothing "loving" about shitpacking. you're disgusting

>t. The eternal leaf

>sex in a homosexual relationship is like any other romantic relationship
>Buggery
>Romantic

Pick one.

>used gender bread man faggotry in schools
>not politically correct

I can agree with that, gay marriage isn't going to allow marrying multiple people though.

The prostate is related to male sexuality, you can clean yourself before having sex.

It is, we were originally going to have a compulsory plebiscite but instead a volunteery postal vote is happeneing. Personally, I think its more likely to fail now. My parents for example would have votes YES if it was compulsory, but now that it isn't they won't vote at all (they stand to gain nothing or lose nothing, the yes would have been because they had to choose something). The apathetic sector of society would have tended towards yes in a compulsory vote, but now will tend towards not voting IMO.

>The prostate is related to male sexuality

yeah, to make semen, which is for IMPREGNATING WOMEN

>you can clean yourself before having sex.

That you have to do that before your satanic feces ritual shows that what you do is not the way it was meant to be.

Every fagflag is a trollpost and a bad one at that.

Leviticus 20:13

If you don't practice your faith, how can you claim to be such faith?

Do I just go to the AEC website to register to vote? I really do not see a problem with same sex marriage, but at this stage I hate the left so much that I am going to vote no just to spite them.

I can't fucking believe I am actually agreeing with based Tony to vote no to stop the PC crap.

Rubbing the prostate feels good, sex isn't always about impregnating women.

How do you rub the prostate? I can't even get my finger in my ass

fuck off shill gay people are gay and you are gay

you can use google

I don't give a fuck what feels good

pedophiles feel good when they rape children. what a stupid argument.

sex, by definition, is impregnating women. that is the one and only biological function

if everyone sat around sodomizing each other only, we would go extinct in a generation

how about you go back to buzzfeed faggot

I feel completely the same way, no problem with gays, but the militant gay lobby and the left have been preaching and bullying everyone for at least 30 years now, its gotten even worse lately with their trans agenda too and i am fkn furious

why are you bringing up pedos when we are talking about adult gay sex/marriage? has nothing to do with homosexuality

>we would go extinct in a generation
only a small percent of a population will ever be gay, you're an idiot.

It is. What you need to understand that in australia political parties have unreal party discipline. Its extremely rare for MPs to vote against the party like say susan collins has been doing. In fact the labor party kicks out members who cross the floor

Basically the government because of a couple of gay liberals (as in member of the liberal party not american liberals) and a tranny fetishist is crippled by this issue because these mps are threatening to vote with the opposition

Former PM tony abbott kicked the issue down the road by saying to the pro gay marriage liberals we will have a plebiscite and if it passes we will allow a free vote in Parliament. This is a compromise position because if it passes the liberals can say to their conservative base hey thats the will of the people what can you do and if it fails then the liberal mps will know they dont have the support to cross the floor.

However the current prime minister who is a stupid retard called a DD election (that means the entire senate is put up for reelection) and got back a worse senate for passing the plebiscite than the last one. Which means it cant get through the senate.

The gay liberals are getting more agitated and the government is quite weak in the polls so the chances of liberals breaking away to vote in favour of gay marriage grows (if they think they are doomed next election they might just say fuck it and vote in gay marriage) so turnbull has resorted to some kind of trickery to try and do a plebiscite.

So instead of a proper vote they are using some power they have to do surveys. This will be a hilarious shitshow because its not governed by electoral law so the normal rules about advertising during elections dont apply. It will be legal to just say basically anything.

It wont be compulsory and the last time the ABS did anything it was a huge fuck up. Its going to be hilarious

The leftist media are calling for a boycott of the vote, so the only people who will actually vote will be the no crowd. Clever politicking I think. Clever if it was binding, though.

Dude, I don't give a fuck about this country.
>Donkey voted
>Ignored census
>Gona ignore this noise too.
The left wins every battle anyways. If you haven't noticed the left has won every battle for the last 100 years

I hope it costs billions and pushes the country over the economic edge.

>tfw mail vote instead of male only vote

The black pill is tempting
But nah
I'll fight

How secure is postal vote? Wouldn't some arrogant kids just steal everyone's vote forms?

More will kill themselves at least

Cant wait to visit my nieghbor and see some sweet homo-abo couple. The fucking dream.

HOLY SHIT THAT F L A G

>The left wins every battle anyways.
Hello friend, you've clearly just woken from a coma you entered in late 2015.

It's a newfag

saving that flag

>>If you're not enrolled to vote enroll now
Nice try Jewbull, I'm not registering to vote just to vote in a NON BINDING "plebiscite".

>fagstralia

>nu-Sup Forums fagflagging
>has never seen my flag

wew lad, either cucknadian or americuck

>What we do in our bedrooms is none of your business
>Brags about degeneracy

I shouldn't be surprised since most of your kind fails in education since they're too busy ranting about stupid shit

>he hasnt realised that homosexuality is moral advancement
A redpill too strong for you