BREAKING NEWS SPAIN IS BEING INVADED

BREAKING NEWS SPAIN IS BEING INVADED

streamable.com/fn5pw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ANGrl
youtube.com/watch?v=JzVQKs6nMMg
hooktube.com/watch?v=JzVQKs6nMMg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
eldiario.es/sociedad/Carmena-entrada-inmigrantes-Melilla-valientes_0_555744720.html
archive.is/g84qG
youtu.be/lBvdk9TYHf8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136830652/#q136836755
youtu.be/ryTV2RnNwU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PART AND PARCEL

rev up the turrets

>Amazing moment boat carrying dozens of African migrants arrives on Spanish beach in front of shocked tourists and scatter before police arrive
Archived link: - ( archive.is): archive.is/ANGrl
Video
No clicks yt - hooktube.com/watch?v=JzVQKs6nMMg

i thought they were supposed to patrol holiday beaches because more than one occasion terrorists arrived by boat

N-Day, Landings of Operation OverKangz

BASIC GESTALT?

You should be excited. That boat was full of doctors and engineers. The world's next bill gates is on one of these boats.

Lol imagine if this happened before people became divided. Everyone on the beach would have attacked those niggers to defend their homeland. Now, they just watch. Sad.

HAHAHAHAHA

Our culture is cucked or at least the culture of the people standing in the beach. In the other side of the Med Sea in Tangiers, Morocco, the Moroccans organize gangs to lynch these Subsaharan Africans. If it's lack of excessive nigge... cultural enrichment or Mainstream media brainwashing that the economic illegal migrants are the good guys, I don't know. Those naive people there...

AL-ANDULUS
L

A
N
D
U
L
U
S

All of those women and children from Syria have been through so much!

Religion of all kinds is cancer. The germans and french destroyed roman shit and we don't even bring that up. What's different from this? Also you didnt even post the context. Bad bait.

What I would give to be on that beach with pic related.

All it would take is one citizen armed with a rifle to scare those niggers away from our shores. But we let our commie governments take that right away from us.

Doesn't Playa de los Alemanes mean 'Beach of the Germans'?

Niggers are invading europe.

>spain
>not calling it a happening
Good job that man

Lel if this boat didn't come from Morocco these guys are Christopher Columbus's of africa

>someone overdosed on the amazing atheist

Get your ropes and wizard hats people. Time to show these niggers they aren't welcome.

thats kind of funny actually

I literally live next to that beach

lol

tfw Alberto Barbosa is true

Needs more Yakety Sax to be funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Yes, sand religions are garbage but you don't have to remove the beautiful fucking churches and then build an ugly window panel skyscraper

Why the sudden cut? I wanted to see the hysteria

Sven has a point. Hell, I'd have just stuck a statue of based Neptune in there and prayed for more shitskins to drown.

Fuck sake I just came on holiday to Alicante, these niggers better not turn up on the beach I'm at

A year ago the mayoress of Madrid applauded 100 immigrants who jumped the fence of Melilla

AUTOTRANSLATE THE PAGE

YES, SHE SAID THAT
THE FUCKING MAYORESS OF FUCKING MADRID SAID THAT

eldiario.es/sociedad/Carmena-entrada-inmigrantes-Melilla-valientes_0_555744720.html

Some spanish user can give us some intel or more updated details form MSM.
archive.is/g84qG

ITS A GODDAMN SANDTRAP BRIGADE

KILL THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!

I'm reading "courtesy: jaime moreno". Known from the movie "Terror y encajes negros". Is this supposed to be a joke?

There are usually citizien beach patrols around costal towns wich scare or straight up beat inmigrants wich arrive at late hours, they are surprisingly right winged around the southern coast of spain and they have even scared some drug sumgglers at times.

women should never be in charge.

Who knows what sort of infectious diseases these people are bringing in.

Yes because the New Germans come from Africa.

Bahahahahaha fucking cucks take your own medicine you fags.

>Gustav Einarsson 11 hours ago
>This video makes me proud to be a European. You can sense the relief when they arrive because they see us as the land of democracy and human rights. I wish Sweden was on the mediterranean coast so I could personally do more to help, but to all those arriving I say Welcome! This is your home now and you are safe from famine, persecution and wars.

This is Sup Forums shitposting, isn't it?

He is a swede so most likely he is being unironic

Seriously why is no one trying to stop them?

And my family asks why I don't want them to visit europe

Why isn't anyone murdering these niggers?

>Chuckles in swamp-speak

Call up La Candelaria !!

>when a bunch of nigger raperefugees invade better and faster the Iberian coastline than US Marines
youtu.be/lBvdk9TYHf8

Mate, i'm also catalan, but our situation is the same

those are tourists at a tourist destination in Spain, they dont give a fuck about the country

Siesta.
Spain has no laws during Siesta, roughly 11am to 5pm

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMIN AT?

Ah, that makes sense

Why aren't the men rushing that boat to fight them off?

That's the point, they import so many shitskins and then send them here. Good to see for once they're the ones suffering the invasion.

I dont understant

Like, its obvious these people did not arrive by legal means. Why dont they just get arrested and sent back? I mean, what is legally preventing them from doing that?

>wanting free ebola

My brothers are coming to Europe, nothing will stop them. First we settle on your land then we settle in your women wombs. We will rules europe for thousands years.

First you gotta find a way to make that van explode, Gerard

PUT ON CNN NOW, SEOUL BEING EVACUATED

>belgium
>heterosexual
yeah, nah

There goes the last of Spain's whiteness.

The only explosion we need is the demographic one.

Where do they go after getting off the boat? Do they just walk into somebody's house and colonize it?

I'm an atheist, but I wouldn't demolish the Sistine Chapel or the statue of David. Art and history is still art and history.

It's about International Law specially if you come by boat, I think.
>
Anonymous ID:kzNmiPDj Thu 10 Aug 2017 17:13:05 No.136836755 ViewReport
>HAHAHAAH No dude, they will not be arrested. >They will claim they come from some war torn country and that they lost their passport. Then they will be issued a paper that says "please leave". Then they'll go to social services where they'll set them up with free housing and smalls gibs, free transportation card, free food and, BY GOD, free healthcare.
>Then they'll spend their days creating problems. Until they are detained, and issued a new paper saying "please leave".
a spaniard user post in a previous thread - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136830652/#q136836755

those posters were advanced meme magic

They sit down and cry "gibs".

bunda

if spain were smart, they would grab these scumbags up, ask what country they are from, then attack that african country and take all of their clay and natural resources in the ground

75% surge in refugees
youtu.be/ryTV2RnNwU8

>The germans and french destroyed roman shit and we don't even bring that up.

Are kidding? Why do you think catholics have so many statues in their churches. They took the house gods and called them saints and moved them into the Church. Saturn became St. Isidore. Neptune became Saint Brendan and so on and so forth. They could pray to the same statues as before and pray FOR the same thing.

Spain is a fake country.

Portugal? Not Spanish. Catalunya? Not Spanish. Gibralter? Not Spanish. They even lost loads of wars against the Based British when then the British Navy still had just wooden boats.

Spain needs to be lost in the anals of history. Not annals. Anals.

>t's about International Law specially if you come by boat

something sounds fishy about that international law though.

Friendly reminder that niggers are literal orcs and must be treated thus by the men of the west

this man warned us all, but I guess we had to stand by and watch him die like an animal.

Citation needed

Just shoot them. They're literally invaders

Irishmen and Irish femanons

The high kingof Ireland lives in a comfy palace in portugal.We should claim assylum.

Think about it. Portugal= 0.15% nigglet

I bet those invafers will revieve accomadations while native people are homeless, this is war, victory or death.

Death to Africa Death to Judea

hands off gibraltar and ibiza those are our colonies you fucking negros!

europe will turn black

>but they needed gunshots so he wasnt right

Based britbro

If it weren't for the bleeding hearts of the world, nations could properly handle these kinds of situations.

All enemies of the race punishment is death the establishment of the peoples state is a mist.

this guys a plastic paddy at the least

lel well meme'd user

TO THE GATES OF HELL, AS WE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN, THROUGH THE CASTILIAN LINES!

1 race 1 leader 1 state.

Why else do you think that Cathloics still worship statues and still continues pagan practices like parading these holy statues through the street of special festival days?

No, not Spain? I knew they weren't redpilled in general, but going full cuck? I didn't expect this.