Israel ACTUALLY IS the cause of all the worlds' problems

These sick fucks literally believe all this. I'm not saying I believe it I'm saying THATS WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE INTO. - Alex Jones
Isis - Ra - EL - Israel.

ISRAEL = THE PRINCE OF GOD

Isis = Moon = Islam

Ra = Sun = Christianity.

You control the sun and the moon you control the world.

Your third eye (the pineal gland) is where the shape of the Eye of Horus comes from. This is where satanism and children come into play too. The people who know this information literally kill children to eat their pineal glands. Children are used because they don't have calcified pineal glands. These people literally EAT a childs pineal gland after death to get a DMT trip and communicate with demons. Pedophilia stems from Talmudism as well.

Everything is symbology.

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

The goddess Isis, a moon goddess, gave birth to Horus, the god of the sun. Together, Isis and Horus created and sustained all life and were the saviors of their people.

Allah = Ilah = The Moon

Isis + RA = control of the Sun and the moon

+ EL = control of life.

ISRAEL is the cause of all the worlds problems.
They literally believe they can bring on a one world government in order for the messiah to appear (because Jesus wasn't the messiah in their eyes)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bozf1
youtube.com/watch?v=TsY740MShX0
truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
youtu.be/7rS-Q9LBg1c
youtube.com/watch?v=lG_OezlTZ1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok cool but stop linking the Moon with Islam pls

And yes, ISISrael, you're woke

why no moon with islam?

holy trinity is the sun + moon + earth.

Medication.

The moon in Islam is just used as a temporal indicator. The Quran says that the Moon and the Sun shouldn't be woeshipped but their Creator must be.

oh ok I see.

All I know is Muslims and christians worship the same creator and that Jews are pure evil.

Wahhabism is the fucking kikes infiltrating islam to sacrifice children and be kikes.

ISIS are Muslims tho...

Isis are Israeli kikes pretending to be muslims. Just like 9/11

All Abrahamic religions worship the same Creator, including Jews.

Source. brought up Jewish.

Also Jews and Muslims really don't get along so the idea that any Islamic sect is Jewish is like saying the Nazis were Jews or something.

Seems accurate.

Anyone got some redpills on the whole DMT thing? Im aware people who take it feel like they are travelling to a different dimension, is that were all the satanic shit comes from

Bro. Jews do not worship the same creator. Theres a reason God put a curse on them.

Yeah it's basically this

streamable.com/bozf1

They trip on DMT

we are coming for you abdoolah

Nah, they're just Muslims.

Plenty of Muslims from Europe have gone to join them they're about as Jewish as I'm a black man.

No no it's the same God, Yahweh, Allah, etc. That's why they call it the "Old Testament." Jews just don't believe Jesus is the Messiah which is their loss. Neither do Muslims btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsY740MShX0

Jinn possession

>brought up Jewish

We know being Jewish is your race, not religion here, Jew

Go worship lucifer

And you're right. Wahhabism exists because of the Saudi dynasty who decided to keep it and protect its founder. And ofc, the Saudi royals have Jewish roots.
Yet they never attack Israel, except some rockets, they even apologized to Israel.

Jews don't believe inthe Messiah because he was against the Pharisees. The Jews literally, in their book, say they accept degeneracy. They want new babylon because they dont wanna worship and do sick rituals in hiding. They want it to be out in the open.

JEWS ARE THE SCUM OF TEH EARTH.

It is my race and it's not my religion, correct, religiously I'm Christian but I was brought up Jewish so I know the basics of Jewish religion.

This is about ISRAEL, kike. This is about THE REASONING BEHIND WHYTHEY WANT GREATER ISRAEL AND TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Do you actually believe that the entire Islamic State is a bunch of Israeli Jews who grew beards out and are pretending to be Muslims to slander Islam or someshit?

Jews aren't nearly as bad as we're made out to be. I was raised in the Reform Judaism and it's basically the really boring middle-class Protestant Christianity style religion.

Sermons about how God loves you and how you should have family values and shit with a little bit of Zionism thrown in for good measure.

100%, the rich islamic countries are behind them, but the jews are behind said islamic countries

Actual Jews wouldn't see you as a Jew then. Your basically brother Nathaniel. Nothing wrong with that. But actual Jews are a menace.

This is a little bit wrong. We believe Jesus is the Messiah (Isa al Massih), only Jews don't take Jesus as the Messiah BUT in Islam Jesus is not raised to the rank of God

You dont need all of ISIS to be Israeli only the leadership

You're retarded OP Israel, or Yisrael
Is a compound of 3 words. Yis (individual) Sarah (engage, endure) and el (God).

Individuals who engage and endure with God. Yah promised his covenant to them. Going against them will only piss him off.

I'm like 75% full blood kike if this was 1940s I'd be dead or living in the forest.

Yeah basically that I was taught that Jesus was a "wise teacher" but not God in Jew school.

I doubt Omar al-Baghdadi is a Jew, doesn't seem likely.

Ive been telling people this for months now.

Congratulations, you're the Sup Forums equivalent of an anti-vaxxer.

Yahowsha isn't the totality of God, but is set apart from him.

I saw that Abu bakr's father had ties with Mossad or something like this, got any info on this?

THIS IS THE TRUTH. READ IT AND LEARN.

truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/

You are destroying the word of God through your traditions that you have handed down. Mark 7:13

Jesus said, “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men; for you don't enter in yourselves, neither do you allow those who are entering in to enter.”

Jesus said, "Heaven is inside you and all around you.”

The sinful mind of man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6

It is interesting that “evil” is “live” spelled backwards. Evil is just the opposite of life, so true life is as far from evil as you can get.

Christianity isn't pagan as in solar but isis plays into the hands of females. Is a story that says God has tits pretty much. God doesn't need to fugg. We don't need to worry about that in afterlife. But we made it our nature to fugg the divine especially divine motorboating I guess. Turns my stomach

You lost me kike, sorry, but theres extra room in this oven for you and your family.

Ah right, makes sense.

There was a VERY famous person here in the UK called Jimmy Saville, exposed as a kid rapist after his death. He often spoke of being in contact with "the big boss", whom you needed to be in contact with to "get ahead in this world". A friend of his also said after his death he often spoke of being a satanist, in contact with "The fallen angels from heaven" whom he referred to as "the evil ones, who will make you powerful". Jimmy Saville also happened to be a VERY good friend of Israel.

No doubt Jimmy was tripping on DMT to contact these entities

THE JEWS KILLED JESUS BECAUSE HE KNEW THE TRUTH AND HE WANTED TO REDPILL THE WORLD

THEY JEWS COULDNT HAVE THAT SO THEY HAD HIM KILLED.

THEY PRETEND THE ROMANS KILLED HIM BUT THE ROMANS WOULD NEVER HAVE KILLED JESUS IF THE JEWS DIDNT TELL THEM TOO.

ROME FELL BECAUSE OF DEGENERACY CAUSED BY THE JEWS.

THEY ARE A VIRUS.

You're an edgy child who repeats stupid shit you don't understand, just like the average anti-vaxxer flat-earther or any other retard who thinks their pet conspiracy theory makes them smarter than everyone else even though they're actually way below average.

goyim stop making these shit threads already
I get calls waking me up in 2AM to come do damage control here

WELL FUCK UR STUPID ASS COUNTRY TRYING TO START WARS AND SHIT FOR 2000 YEARS

I do understand what I'm talking about, But Im not in the business proving what I say to anyone especially not someone like you.

Anti Vaxxers have a just cause to be concerned.

WHY IS IT ILLEGAL TO SUE VACCINE COMPANIES IF UR CHILD GETS SICK BECAUSE OF ONE?!?!?!?!?! I WONDER WHY

Fucking kike.

yes yes whatever.
but you don't see me waking you up over vietnam and moon landings in the middle of the night now do ya

>It is interesting that “evil” is “live” spelled backwards.
Don't be fooled. English was made by evil. English is the tongue of water spellcasters. Such a leaderSHIP based on GROUNDing your enemies.
Notice the naval force of enGLAND
Death is sinful since it only destroys. Live creates and in such the destruction is there.
Destruction is part of the creation but not the creation itself.
Those who live solely to decay (Evil ones), in other words, in incompletence are unable to complete and be completed since they ultimately destroy the bonds needed.
Spanish is the tongue used to speak with God.

You don't even understand the etymology of Israel's name, it has nothing to do with Egyptian Gods or ISIS btw.

Also ISIS is an English acronym whereas the actual Islamic State is an Arabic-language group so the whole "DAE ISIS = ISRAEL SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE" meme is doubly retarded.

Not really, the anti-vaxx movement as a whole is retarded.

GOD WILL SMITE THE JEWS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

HE WILL SHOW MANKIND THE ATROCITIES THEY'VE COMMITTED.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE.

THOSE THAT FIGHT THE INEVITABLE WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY.

well yes, it's part of the arrangement we have with the saudis to weaken iranian presense around lebanon
how is assad getting coup'd by ISIS your problem exactly? Trump already prepared for this and banned rapefugees from entering USA

Mate....Greater Israel is NEVER going to happen.

When Trump said DRIVE THEM OUT, he meant the KIKES.

No shit, it's a fucking retarded theory.

Pic here: related.

>namefag
>admittedly a jew
>pro vaxxines
why in the ever loving FUCK listen to what you have to say

Yeah I'm sure he's about to drive his own family out, just keep holding your breath there he'll deliver any day now...

>You don't even understand the etymology of Israel's name
Futile.
All is info, info is a value.
Info can be numbers.
If Info is used as numbers then the magic starts.
All is coded.
That's why words get corrupted or elevated.

of course it's never going to happen dumbass. what the fuck does that have to do with Syria? if we wanted to depopulate arab nations we'd want them send out their WOMEN, not men

we don't want a third lebanon war, is all
and without assad and iran aiding hezbollah it won't happen

Because if you vaccinate your kids they won't die of preventable diseases, goy.

Bro ur JIDF Israeli friend already said this shit is real. Stop shilling you're not fooling anyone.

Israel did 9/11

does that include immediate family or are his grandkids exempt

>Taking anything seriously posted by an Israeli flag

Are you new here? Israelis are epic shitposters for the most part.

Belarussian Kikes are different and you know it.

Kushner is going to broker a peace deal and Israel is going to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

trump is also an honorary christian Jew. You can't handle JESUS in Israel.

>said the canadian

did you really get woken up to shill on the internet just now?

>my kids arent vaccinated
>all others are
>somehow this is a problem

Cant wait till i fit your big nose in that oven

I can't wait until your kids die of whooping cough because you're an edgy retard who believes random shit posted to the Internet.

Nature is so beautiful.

ISIS benefits only Israel in the region, and is supported by all its proxy states (USA/Saudi Arabia etc)

If ISIS was not founded by Israel, who created it and who funds it?

Admit it goyim, the reason you hate us is because you aint us! You envy us hahahaha.

no but I felt compelled to anyway.

>If ISIS was not founded by Israel, who created it and who funds it?

Conservative Sunni Muslims from the region created it and fund it, obviously. It's not a mistery, it's right there in the name.

>believing ANYTHING a jew says

wow that it's like more like a jew then before. How is that possible?

well son, you've clearly got the highest IQ in the pet shop but I wouldn't call you genius.

Dead retard children, no sweat off my nose.

As long as your genetic line ends I think we're all happy.

BAHAHAHAH This thread struck a nerve.

THE JEWS ARE OUT IN FORCE SHILLING

MAKE NO MISTAKE ISIS IS ISRAEL.

>ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

(((They))) literally call themselves ISIS in a 1990 cspan interview

youtu.be/7rS-Q9LBg1c

thread's taken
I'm not sharing commission

I'm a genius.

>Everything is symbology.
>symbology
youtube.com/watch?v=lG_OezlTZ1A

fuck you buddy keep bumping the thread

thank you

is it still 500UDS per thread?

I believe they chose the name Isis because they want to bring us back to how to it was before Christianity. Sunni Wahhabi Muslims remind me of the Ancient Greeks without literacy and philosophy. Which also means no democracy, medicine, science ect...
>Adult males were the only citizens
>All non citizens were slaves
>Women were sequestered to the home and considered property
>Pedophilia was accepted
>Homosexuality was forbidden but they were all fags
>They obviously also believe in human trafficking
basically inbred illiterate Greeks

WE KNOW ABOUT TAVISTOCK

WE KNOW ABOUT BURNING MAN

No

JEWS HATE ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY BECAUSE USURY IS BANNED.

EVERYTHING THE JEWS DO IS BECAUSE OF THE SHEKEL

No you just have em do em

You have to kind of respect Muslims for keeping women in their place, though, for all their other (many) faults.

Joo banter is actually hilarious sometimes. For those of you who have thick enough skin for this place, that is.

Jews are actually geniuses with their knack for hegelian dialectic psyops that work in their favor no matter what. I wish my goy brain knew how to put an end to it, oh well. Jews win no matter what, they control every single oppositional movement that springs up and tai chi the energy into benefiting jews somehow.

>Tfw you'll never use kabbalah magic to enrich yourself and dominate the world
Feels bad man

Get out of this country

Calm down cock-sucker, Jewish humor is legendary.

I gotta give credit where credit is due. I don't like what Jews are doing but this world is of the devil, they can have it

Cause fuck etymology. It's Isis-Ra-El, even though in Hebrew it's pronounced Yishrael and means "Wrestles with God".

KIKE SHILLS SHOWING UP EN MASSE.

LOOOOOOOOOL.

HOW MUCH DO U GUYS GET PAID FOR THIS?

top ayy EL mao post m8

I give (you) 10/10 (((yous))) for creativity

Here is an example of how smart these yids are:
>Julian Assange
>most of Sup Forums loves him
>literally used wikileaks to weaken Iran and subvert arab world.
>the oppostion and "truth community" lap it up
>CIA niggers literally convince conspiracy theorists to be pro-arab spring
>netanyahu said wikileaks dindu nuffin to Israel
>wikileaks leaks out breadcrumbs to pedophile rings
>not enough to prosecute, just enough to tighten the reigns on their goyim pets
>democrats and republicans are both SHOOK

Roger Stone literally got mossad documents and this board was going apeshit yesterday. Every single politician on both sides is sexually compromised by Israel.

It's fuckin brilliant. I ain't even mad

Lets discuss/post redpills about the DMT thing that elites/Jews consume to contact demonic entities/inter dimensional beings, possibly through consuming the pineal gland of sacrificed children

Anytime this stuffs brought up, the shills flood in, must be some truth to it

Tighten the reins*
>nb4 grammar jews

Thats infowars/Terrance Mkenna tier bullshit.

If anything they have pedorings because their sick people, adrenochrome nonsense sounds retarded to me. I'm half convinced that John Decamp himself (franklin scandal) was running some kind of limited hangout when they made conspiracy of silence.

>actually believe that the entire Islamic State is a bunch of Israeli Jews who grew beards out and are pretending to be Muslims

Leadership and funding leaf.