youtube.com/watch?v=sqS6ph9ldTs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScJrkh5aWt4
youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY
youtube.com/watch?v=l9Vte3jicU0
youtube.com/watch?v=TNNk1lA_Gu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're a Palestinian (which you probably are), sure

Fuck him. He's running an entire concert tour against Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScJrkh5aWt4

You can not support Israel and not be a fag for Trump, you know.

Israel is a foreign country. Who gives a fuck about them? I care about what happens here in America. Does Roger Waters speak out against the kikes who control US media and are turning our men to trannies and our women into coal burners? Or does he just complain about the ones who live in some foreign land that has nothing to do with me?

No. Fuck Israel, and fuck the Palestinians too.

6bn in funds to Israel directly affects our tax dollars.

That's our government and AIPAC. That's local. But aside from that, who cares what happens in Israel?

He's my guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY

That's my point. We should disregard Israel. But somehow if you're not completely on board with Grenald Gorp you can't share that opinion?

>boycot Israel to stop America giving them money

You realize how retarded that logic is, right?

Any little bit helps, shill

Haha, the politically incorrect symbol with a star of david is correct

Sup Forums is pro-Israel

>m-muh puppet trump
hurrr durrrr
the trump meme has gone too fart now

This selective activism is fucking irritating. Every fucking country's done terrible things and still does terrible things, why not boycott every country on earth? Don't like Israel? Fine, but don't be a hypocrite about it.

>Just suck me dry as you fuck me in the ass anyways, it's fine

Roger Waters broke up Pink Floyd because he wanted the band to make nothing but political music, and the rest of the band didn't want to.

fuck israel but all musicians are degenerate faggots unless proven otherwise

I don't recall defending israel. I just said other countries do shitty things, but they aren't boycotted. Stupid leaf.

You did and you didn't even know it
>burger

oh noes, israel is so bad because... because.... uhh... I saw a pamphlet that all jews believe in some misinterpreted talmud shit about hating goys, and wow some of the most successful people from their group are corrupt (whoa! never happens to any other race or whites, all WASPs and germans and swedes are all great, geniuses, no corruption either). It's terrible that America has a giant populated military base in the middle east! So bad! I wish Iran and North Korea ruled me, they hate da joooz!!! sweet!! cool ass societies, way better than KIKEmerica (just came up with that, fellow 1488rs)

>Dad-rocker who has a political platform for sand niggers is a hero because MUH PALESTINIAN BABIES

What is the white race coming to?

You guys used to be cool now you're all faggots I almost hope Islam wins at this point.

>Syd Barrett never broke out of the loonie bin to run up on stage and stab Roger to death

wrong timeline ;_;

>every concert he goes on and on about how terrible trump is
he hates trump so much he told american express not to be his sponsor because they'd nd up dropping him anyway...

An old fag once told me about how great Sup Forums was and how it's become one big Trump faggot fest

I hate Israel but why should you punish their artists and scientists

Because while Muslims may hate Jews and Israel you guys can't even get close to the Western hatred of Jews.

You think you guys are the bad scary Jew-haters but you're amateurs in this department.

Anti-Israel is just Politically Correct antisemitism in the West and you really can't imagine how much some of these people hate Jews.

I once read an article where a little Israeli girl wrote a letter to an American scholar asking questions about horses and the lady wrote back telling her to basically fuck off because "muh Palestinians."

An old man once told me how great Canada was when it could take on the US and how it's become one huge faggot fest

He's only anti-Israel because he perceives it as a white ethnostate - so no. It's the same reasons most leftists are pro-Palestine

I would want to boycott direct settler financing operations. but I have changed stance on the cultural boycott; it targets the wrong people.

The idea that cultural exchange automatically confers an acceptance of that states policies is stupid and dehumanising.

An Israeli scientist or musician has the right to play and learn with an Iranian.

>In b4 muh too hippy

I have no rebuttal for that

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=l9Vte3jicU0

youtube.com/watch?v=TNNk1lA_Gu4

Cultural and academic boycot is retarded because it hurts people who agree with you.

>Not understanding the game of geopolitics and controlling the world stage
We didn't become the first and only hyperpower by accident, Justin.

No, he's a liberal to the core.

Who the fuck cares. Pink floyd has like 1.25 good albums. The other 15 are shit

if i want pink floyd i'll listen to david gilmore