Are younger whites in the US finally abandoning sportsball and uncucking themselves from the SJW/race-baiting mess that...

Are younger whites in the US finally abandoning sportsball and uncucking themselves from the SJW/race-baiting mess that modern professional sports have become? High-school football team participation peaked 8 years ago, and is even declining in Texas. Sports "fandom" is increasingly associated with fat Baby Boomers and other undesirables. Will sportscuckery finally lose its grip, even in traditionally-sportscucked regions like the south?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/reasontv/2015/03/17/sports-stadiums-are-bad-public-investmen
hooktube.com/watch?v=vtm1CS1oVRI
bleacherreport.com/articles/2726124-report-shows-continuing-drop-in-high-school-football-players
youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doubt it. Football is still a masculine and patriotic sport- as are the majority of whites who play it. The best thing would be to end college sports and set up junior leagues like the CHL.

>being this angry about a sport
I see someone got bullied by the jocks today

WATCHING sports is incredibly cucked and bluepilled.
PLAYING sports is without question redpilled

>majority of whites
oh lad

Agreed. I hate watching sports (mainly because of the commercials and I refuse to idolize negroids) but I love playing sports.

>niggerball

>I refuse to idolize negroids
No one said you have to

If it took this to make you hate sports than you are already blue pilled. Football and soccer are the modern day bread and circus.

People will harp over the smallest government spending, but cry tears of joy when they get to pay $750 million for a stadiums that NEVER make money. Pic EVERY MUCH RELATED. Im thinking about moving once this thing is built.

Liberals determined that if they can kill American Football and replace it with soccer, that America would soon have single payer healthcare and American masculinity would decline. American Football is a major threat, can't have that around if you wish to ultimately cuck American masculinity.

>reddit spaces
>hates sports
>most likely that autistic white kid everyone beat up

>Reddit spaces
>Trying to find any way to defect an argument

And I actually did wrestling in highschool. I didn't ask the tax payers to buy me a private gym though

>t. Nerds who get/got bullied by jocks

Again, I did sports, but when I grew up I realized that I had to pay for my own things if I wanted to have fun.

I gave it up until they finally make it nigger death matches. Then I'll buy season tickets to watch niggers literally kill each other or die tryin'

You got bullied by the jocks didn't you
Sup Forums is a sports forum

>I didn't ask the tax payers to buy me a private gym though
Because no one wants to watch nearly naked men tickle themselves for points.

Sports were great when they were about the game and nothing else.

>*/Nupol/ is a sports forum
Sup Forums is about not shilling out to the government

reason.com/reasontv/2015/03/17/sports-stadiums-are-bad-public-investmen

kek all we wore was the uniform and headgear. No jock strap or mouthpiece, and yet football players clad in armor cry like pussies when they get bumped to the ground

We're talking about the decline in viewership and spending by younger people on pro sports leagues, which have become incredibly cringey and SWJ-influenced in recent years. Not "hating sports" in general, or not playing them.

Are younger whites finally realizing the absurdity of cheering for gangs of mercenary dindus as "their" teams?

Sports in general are great, but football is brain-damage central though. There isn't a good number of head blows to take, each one has an impact on IQ. Wrestling, BJJ, and lifting to toughen your sons up. Some boxing because throwing punches is important, but not a lot of serious matches, especially if he's a big guy (4U).

This. I haven't watched a game of niggerball in forever. When my friends are meeting up to watch it I just pass. My brothers are the same way, and some of my friends are starting to stop watching any sort of niggerball too.
The last time I watched niggerball was when the warriors won the nba championship, because I live in the bay area, ca and that was pretty big news around here.

All this thread is is liberal name calling. No one has made an argument on why sports stadiums should not pay for themselves. Pic related cost $9.2 billions, was privately funded, and will make more money for the city then a stupid stadium ever will

You are right, but it all stems from the fact that it gets so much government support. I have no say if the Oakland gangbangers get to play in my city or not

Do you think the NFL will be strong armed to sign krapernick? I dont give a shit about hand egg, buts awesome to see this guys antics bite him in the ass.

>all we wore was the uniform and headgear
Why would you need anything else for your tickle matches? I don't see what point you're making

So your saying you suck at sports because your a low-T dork?

I liked playing football but I can't stand watching others play it on TV.

Forgot image*

Modern day UFC is fun to watch because of people with a wrestling, jujitsu, or martial arts background. You don't see people who throw a ball going into the cage. Wrestling is all take downs and throws

>which have become incredibly cringey and SWJ-influenced in recent years.
Not it hasn't. If it did kap would be playing right now and there wouldn't be a debate on if he can kneel or not.

>cheering for gangs of mercenary dindus
You do know whites play right? Not everyone has fetish for black people to the point that they zoom in on them.

A sport that leads to grown white men wearing around the jerseys of nigger men is not a threat.

>black pyramid
WE

>UFC is popular so that means my tickle matches from high school were popular too

How about you put up or shut up and fight me?

>how about you have a tickle match with me
I'm pretty sure you can find what you're looking for on grindr

why cant you do both and still be red pilled?

>Not it hasn't.

LOL. See pic related, among many other examples. I bet you enjoy being lectured by Jewish "comedians" during commercials, too.

>You do know whites play right?

The NFL in particular is literally 70% black and rising over the years. This is what I mean by younger whites abandoning the sport.

But sure; enjoy your 4-hour, ad-break-bloated BET-crossover corporate "games." I'm sure many Boomers will, right up to their deaths. The white youth, though... they don't seem to be falling for it.

something something black people something something cam newton will literally jump from the tv and rape your 12 year old daughter if you watch football

>sports=survival of the fittest
>cucked

Pick one

Fat, ugly, incel, nerd detected.

> T. Unathletic
Who cares I am more mad about them making sports safer. I want to see death. Bring back the Colosseum. Make sports great again. Their political opinion won't matter if the are all brain dead, maimed, or killed.

Wrestling and racing are the two oldest sports and of the two, wrestling is by far the most alpha.

Most American sports fans in 2017 are fat, bloated, cucky, and overall pathetic. Younger whites seem to be picking up on this, which I suspect is responsible for the sluggish ratings seen recently by several pro sports leagues.

I've stopped watching all football, even my D1 college team, and exclusively watch NHL now

>See pic related
The NFL bringing awareness to cancer is a bad thing?

>This is what I mean by younger whites abandoning the sport.
Whites not making the team doesn't mean they are giving up on the spot. Its about even at the college level too.

>The white youth
They make up half the players in college. Its not declining. I'm sorry to break it to you but not every white person is a fag with a grudge against their high school bullies.

I think the value of sports to everyday people has declined. When everyone worked for the same company, and lived in the same place all their lives, sports taught you how to play as part of a team in your community, and just as importantly, who never learned to play as a team. You learned not to cheat, ball hog, gloat, and you learned who never got those lessons. You learned character, both for yourselves, and how to judge other people's.

>People hugging each other for points is alpha

watching and or playing hockey is perfectly reasonable. Now going over board for the "team brand" is faggot tier. Enjoying the competition is manly

I still watch BaseBall since that is the one game i played through Grade school and really enjoyed. but i do watch other sports althogh basketball gets kinda shitty untill ther play offs... I tell my kids that all these sports are great to play and watch but dont be influenced by the ghetto trash that play them... i tell them that is not what you want to emulate in life,,, 99% percent of blacks are only good for entertainment. and this is coming from a arab/hispanic.

>why aren't parents letting their kids moose-buck each other any more

Gee... Dunno... Perhaps the coffers for the billion$ the NFAIL have been bribing brain mulched players with for years, is running dry...

hooktube.com/watch?v=vtm1CS1oVRI

for the past 3 years I have not only stopped watching sports but also television in general. no regrets and no niggers.

YOUR A LOW T DORK

>NFAILers
>(((athletes)))

F I T T E S T
P R E S I D E N T
E V E R

>Its not declining.

Yes, it is. Look up the participation stats from the National Federation of State High School Associations. Either directly on their site, or from media coverage:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2726124-report-shows-continuing-drop-in-high-school-football-players

>Report Shows Continuing Drop in High School Football Players

>The number of high school football players dropped by 25,901 participants in 2016-17, according to a report by National Federation of State High School Associations.

Here are Texas's numbers for the past few seasons:

>2015-2016: 163,835
>2014-2015: 163,998
>2013-2014: 164,554
>2012-2013: 165,359
>2011-2012: 167,477
>2010-2011: 168,680

And this is Texas! You seem willfully ignorant of the actual trends going on.

>I tell my kids that all these sports are great to play and watch but dont be influenced by the ghetto trash that play them
You're a smart man. I do the same with my nephews and nieces that watch this stuff too or just try to direct them to someone that isn't a urban idiot .

Baseball is fine. Football and Basketball are way too annoying to watch and/or deal with.

There is a lot of fags in these team sport ball games.

>Bleacher Report
The study says that in the last 5 years it has dropped by 1% and still remains the number sport across the nation. The article is making the claims that more people shying away from the sport due to the number of concerns involving injuries. its not because whites are having an awaking lol

>And this is Texas!
and like your articled pointed out its due to concerns with injuries. I still find it hilarious that you're citing 1% as the number to rally behind

Sports are great. Striving, suffering and losing are good lessons for young men with a lot of testosterone to spare.

Agree about the sports industry though.

Kapernick deserves what he got out of by forcing politics into sports like many others. Meanwhile people are abandoning the NFL because every time the Patriots get caught in a scandal, they everything they can to protect them.
Fuck the Patriot. We should of ran.

I trying to go to college for free through football. Someone has to play the game for money. I am not a cuck

The US youth population has increased a lot over that timespan. Participation would need to be growing 2% per season or so to keep up. Instead, it is in actual numerical decline, not just proportional decline.

That's a big new trend.

>1% lose in 5 years

Because blacks hate whites and your sitting there on your couch watching them play with a ball; not to mention, it's loaded with incredibly lame and often subversive commercials.

Cucked - check
Immature - check

>black people on twitter say they hate me so that means every black person in sports hates white people

Doesn't mean it ain't infested with niggers. Fuck niggerball, hockey is redpilled.

Yep. Football is losing favor because kids don't want concussions. Soon niggers will only have hoopball (I actually like playinng it though desu) to their name.

I still think whites should participate but I get happier with each year as NFL loses money. Fuck that black worhsiping piece of shit organization

but when you watch pro sports basiclally all they do is idoloize them. Also sports gear commericials 80% of the time have a nigger in it despite them being 15% of the country

you can enjoy sports and not enjoy ESPNs cuckholdry you know

Imagine being such a autistic retard that you REEEEEEEEE every time a black person appears on your tv

If there are not new high schools it does not. Its called the cut. If you cant make jv you dont play.

Golf is the most red pilled sport to play. Hs golf is the best thing ever play a practical free 9 every night for practice plus free golf at matches and tourneys. You will never get to play golf that cheaply in your life again.

honestly that is probably just from white population declining and being replaced by curries and asians and spics who all suck at sports

Players themselves aren't cucks. Its the idiot screaming fans that cheer and obsess over niggers

I only watch every 4 years. Only time it feels appropriate. Keep hoping for another miracle on ice.

>basiclally all they do is idoloize them.
Praising players for doing alethic feats on a competitive level is idolizing them. They are just acknowledge the gifts they have

>Also sports gear commericials 80% of the time have a nigger in it despite them being 15% of the country
Because they make up 70% of the people playing In the NFL

Imagine noticing trends and how they effect society. I guess that requires too much think for you. Its not niggers being on TV that is the problem, it is how media spins them

Work on your reading comprehension

I am tlaking about generic sports commericials like fucking nikes dumshit. It has nothing to do with football.

Also I played all these sports in high school. Sports are great and everyone should play them. Worshiping "BLM" orgs like NFL is another thing

Football is one of the few things I actually enjoy watching.

I won't stop watching it due to Kaep or his stupid politics.

Yes, I'm autistic because I realize when something has gone to shit. I bet you have the premium pass for cable and Netflix you fucking cuck.

>Golf is the most red pilled sport to play.
Get off Sup Forums robo

I stopped watching after the niggerneck bullshit went down. Started watching UFC instead, its way more entertaining, football is boring af now.

This fucker is as black as Rachel Dolezal

>golf the sport that old fatties dominated until tiger woods is the most redpilled

I agree. The last real NFL football game was played somewhere in the early 90s. And its been fixed and rigged ever since.

They suck. Time to move on.

>tiger woods dominated

Nicklaus 18 majors white guy
Woods 14 majors mulatto chinky

Who does number 2 work for?

>it is how media spins them
Spinning them as nothing but athletic freaks from crack mamas is a good thing for them?

>Nike commercial
For what sport because I typed in baseball and was meet with flashes from whites, blacks, and Hispanics.

>Worshiping "BLM" orgs like NFL is another thing
Like I told the other guy. Being amazed at how fast someone runs is not idolizing them

>I realize when something has gone to shit.
oh no blacks are playing in sports! whatever shall we do D=

They're just boring to me, frankly. I don't feel the need to mock it or go out of my way to pretend I care about it that much.
UFC is something I could see my self getting into though. Looks like a lot of fun.

Watching sports is very cucked rewards both the Jewish media owners and their pet nigger monkey with loads of money.

Playing sports with your friends is a good way to move your body, develop teamwork, and have fun in a shitty world.

Watching non high school sports is fucking gay though

I haven't watched TV in over a year, I've been much happier. TV is poison for your soul.

whites have been discriminated against by the jew owners and their degenerate ideals, along with the nigger replacements.

ya, we are tuning out.

Yeah the Nigger crime, Welfare Queens, and Mongrel-Theist boot-lickers are wearing kinda thin.

>Don't cheer for the white players goys! just stop watching and let the blacks win
Nice try Mr. Goldberg

Football is so fucking pleb I can't stand it. In a way football, and sports in general, represent so much the old empire, the society that completely abandoned us. I'm an extremely bitter, angry person and football represents everything I hate about America. What do I have in common with the people of my city that I should bond with them around a bunch of niggers?

Team "sports" are games for 8 year old kids. It's funny how jocks call video gamers manchildren and then go play games meant for very young children.

>I'm an extremely bitter, angry person
This is what's wrong with the white race. Its just a bunch of autistic whites bitching about how their life wouldn't suck if they were born in a different time

>Manly
>Footballer
pick one

Like US football? Because that's like 99.9% black.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q

See what I mean? It's my fault everything is expensive as fuck and nothing pays shit. It's my fault I work every day of my life, do nothing fun, eat primarily rice and eggs, and am still broke. It's my fault that the popular culture I live in is hostile to me and thinks I've had some kind of leg up when I'm the child of divorced parents and a toxic, abusive upbringing. There's toxic estrogen everywhere, women are sluts, there's no way to afford having kids.