Deep State Memo

>The author of the memo, Rich Higgins, who was in the strategic planning office at the NSC
McMaster fired Rich Higgins for this. Discuss. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3922874-Political-Warfare.html#document/p2
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=89232
youtube.com/watch?v=al3aOuqpVbs
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
centurean2.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/the-frankfurt-school-and-cultural-marxism-a-primer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah and seth rich was personally murdered by hilary clinton

Take your tin foil hat off and get a job

>Posts a fuzzy little jpg.
>Says "discuss".

spread the Deep Shit memo

mcmaster should be fired

>tin foil hat
creative. nice try shariablue.
this memo fits right in with the game plan outlined by media matters. mcmaster has ties to soros. yes, mcmaster should be 86'd

Fucker should be hung on the White House lawn.

>Shariablue will be given access to FB and Twitter user data, and targeted wrongthink accounts

>Shariablue members will dox those who post, blog, vlog, meme and report wrongthink

>Shariablue will work tirelessly to get those referenced above fired with claims of racism/sexism/xenophobia/homophobia/transphobia/pedophobia etc and provide "evidence" based on sock account content

>Shariablue will plant its propaganda machine directly in the offices of CNN, the Washington Post, the New York Times, etc - not much new there

>Shariablue will implement AI and hire shills to continuously monitor, counter and contend with the center and right because it's the new iteration of Correct The Record aka CTR

>Shariablue will focus like a laser on dominating tech, news and politics so that only the farthest left cultural marxist candidates may ever hold office again anywhere in the US (or anywhere else desu)

literally fucking cancer. undermining a legitimately elected government, kill yourselves faggots.

Further evidence that mcmaster on his face is not supportive of Trump's agenda. Rich Higgins is a brave man and his service valued

documentcloud.org/documents/3922874-Political-Warfare.html#document/p2

Here's the whole thing.

It's crazy as hell, but 100% true. No doubt everyone who reads it will go insane.

How are people so cucked that they don't see the importance of this?

It's incredibly damning for leftists and shills so they ignore it and too dense for most of average Sup Forums
Incredibly important and should be spread to all ppl of intellect

>poeple of intellect
>shitposting on Sup Forums
okay sweetie

>It's incredibly damning for leftists and shills so they ignore it and too dense for most of average Sup Forums

This is what I'm doing wrong - presuming that people can even understand this thing.

must read for everyone

If they can't you just keep making it simpler and simpler until it gets through their thicc skulls.

Calibri typeface, 11pt, 1.15 line spacing, 8pt after paragraph, 1 inch margins, unindented first lines, unjustified alignment, and not on NSA letterhead.

McMaster either fired him justly for cause because he didn't know how to write a fucking memo or this is a shitty LARP.

That's a disturbing read.

how is this any different from private news organizations constantly slamming obama during his presidency?

Anons should print this up and leave stacks of them everywhere

This is the most important historical document so far produced by the trump administration
Save it and share it

The machinery behind the attacks on Trump and the "right wing" are much more sophisticated, and have a lot more money/labor behind it. The wealthy and powerful have migrated towards the neoliberal spectrum, and they currently hold almost all the marbles. Now you have a few disparate conservative billionaires and millionaires, with a spotty support of small right wing coalitions. They still have some corporate support, but that is quickly changing. Dems selling out to big business along with the influx of illegal immigrants and other factors have put the nail in the coffin of neolib opposition.

The conservative element in the US is a house of cards.

Get this to breitbart and fox

Oh they have it
It was leaked to Foreign Policy which is a big name outlet in the political media world

>not on NSA letterhead.
it was an internal memo circulated to a small group of people you dumb nigger. it was found in Higgins' email after a 'routine national security check of communications', most likely headed by mcmaster.

I was more wondering about legality. What could you propose, attempting to censor? If you believe when Trump does x,y and z its right, and these media organizations are working hard telling a large amount of public x, y, and z is wrong, you are yours have to convince that public your understanding is correct.

It's all going to come out:

Bump

if trump can free those in government who are being blackmailed, bribed etc. then they will unite behind him and kill this post-modern cultural marxism once and for all. freedom and liberty will prevail. the leftyfags are scared because they know their decades-long dream of subverting western culture is being destroyed. the DOTR is coming

Yeah man. We have to fight for our rights as the bill of rights lays them out. The founding fathers could never have dreamed of a day when the idea of natural law, of man and woman, and of God becoming "obsolete". We are going down a road where the rights guaranteed us can be altered because society itself is being altered. We are quite literally (I am not being hyperbolic here, quite serious) losing our humanity.

The thing is we cannot fight them the way they fight us. We have one hand tied behind our backs. We have lost the narrative, and we cannot resort to their cult-like tactics, otherwise how are we any different?

I am scared, user. I do not mean scared of my own life, but scared for America and for any generation ahead of ours. Honestly for the faithful in Christ, it is looking seriously like the end of days. We are not even close to seeing the worst of it all yet. It is going to get very dark, and sooner than later.

>kill this post-modern cultural marxism
What does this mean?

>freedom and liberty will prevail
leftyfags are a result of freedom and liberty. post modern cultural marxism is a possible action of actors within a realm of freedom and liberty, subverting western culture is possible due to freedom and liberty.

This thing is so dank i can see why McMaster shit his diapers when he learned Trump had a hold of it.

We need to just start using globalist and islamist interchangably against these people. The Bushes are islamists. HR McMaster is an islamist. They seek to advance the same objectives as global islamist groups.

>pic related proof they are literally trying to squeeze out the "rural and suburban" populations

>but scared for America and for any generation ahead of ours.
What about it, what is so scary? What are people doing that they shouldnt be doing? What should people be doing instead?

Oh b t w

This underlined portion is the most official, academic way of saying "9/11 was in inside job" ever put to print in the US Government

fight them with truth, logic and reason. memetic magic. grab your nutsack and man-up because you're right, this is the end (of this cycle) and there is a lot at stake. we will prevail, fear not.

That is why culture is being destroyed. Law deals only in negatives. Having liberals is all well and good, as long as a nation has a strong and healthy culture. Once culture is modified, you do not even need to do much to alter the laws. Why make a dictatorship when you can make a cult instead?

I like this Rich Higgins. More.

Where did he land post-McMasters?

>forced urbanization of the population
The majority of the population has been urban for a long time I think. Is there something fundamentally wrong with cities? Cities have existed for thousands and thousands of years (and I wonder if these similar discussions and arguments have gone on along with that time) and were crucial in the birth and development of civilization.

People that dont like cities try not to live in cities, people that want to live in cities try to live in cities.

If there is no one surrounding you for miles where you live, life might be a bit more challenging in some ways, more effort doing certain things. In a city everything you can ever need and imagine is in walking distance and there are nearly infinite employers and potential employees.

again, if freedom and liberty are most important, people have the freedom to pursue and create the cultures they want (within law). If person likes culture X and they believe it is being corrupted and overshadowed and ignored by a large amount of the population, what can they do but find other people that like culture X to celebrate it with? You are mad that everyone does not worship and celebrate the same culture? you want to force everyone to worship and celebrate the same culture?

It isnt as much what we should not be doing, as it is what we are doing that is so destructive. When you begin to alter certain fundamental realities about man and his place in this world, you can alter his perceptions on anything else. Our culture is starting to go so far afield, that even the constitution and the bill of rights are becoming irrelevant and archaic. Even the simple notion of what it means to be a human is being altered. We are losing our humanity.

I agree. Thinking about how fucked up it all is will not solve anything. Thanks man.

A confidential memo from David Brock has leaked on how to fight President Trump.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=89232

be more specific, give me some main examples, what you think is most crucial and important problems.

That is what I am saying. If you modify culture enough, if you tweak with perceived realities enough, you can tweak even the bedrocks of a society like the nation's law.

context is not being given to the document.
The real world examples of the left using the threat of political violence to hold America hostage. A current one is the Transgender bathroom bill in Texas.
They are threatening "Economic consequences" if it's not passed. Seeing all of the leftist infiltration of major corporations, a private embargo of a State suddenly becomes a real possibility.

Fuck off you jacktoothed faggot. Stop spamming this you fucking shill.

>Mentions anti-fa not CNN
>McMaster bullshit
a thread died for this

Over socialization which causes you to stop thinking about the well being of the people close to you, like you would in a rural setting. This is because theres so many people that you interact with, everyone becomes an acquaintance, and you don't build proper relationships like you do in a rural setting.

Also people in the city have less kids.

And they vote more liberal

And degeneracy is right around the corner as well as your supermarket.

I don't think I have to tell you what happened to those massive cities in the past.

Are you joking? The only atacks on Obama were mon the basis of him not being even more of a bitch to Israeli foreign policy, try to find any articles bashing on what he was doing domesticaly.

For fucks sake, did you even follow what was happening with trayvon martin, BLM, IRS literaly ROBBING right-wingers while giving left-wingers tax evasions? None of the important things were covered, and when they were, only in a manner that made obamas policies look good (unless they were in contradiction with the desires of israel).

If you are a newfag and dont understand how cultural marxism works, watch "Deception was my job- Yuri Besmenov", it is the most complete lecture on the subject, and then do some research on who obama was before he became president, who his family was, who he associated with.

when 'culture x' starts fucking with the basic principles and fundamental truths that shaped our civilization it starts to become a problem. freedom means you're able to do what whatever you want as long as you're not harming others. political correctness stems from post modern cultural marxism, and is used as a weapon to shut down honest debate. user is right, we are literally losing our humanity and we cannot allow that to happen.

For example, when you start to question even biological sex, and begin to make it a choice made instead of a destiny you are born into. When you start to say that consciousness analogous fundamentally to material info processing.

With these you can go further. You can question human existence. You can question individuality, You can modify consciousness and the body.

How can a bill of rights, written by people who believed in God given individual liberty, be applied to those who want to see a world where there is no privacy, and there is no individuality. Where being a man or a woman is subjective and based on the opinions of the individual.

Sorry I am not explaining myself well at all. Really tired.

>And degeneracy is right around the corner as well as your supermarket.
rural areas are known for their fair shares too, of crime, drugs and general debauchery

In my view its all a matter of law and law enforcement. But as highlighted in above post of memo, there is already fear of police state.

You want certain degeneracies that are now legal to be illegal? You want to kick people out of cities and start public efforts to create new towns and communities and cities, because they have too many people?

right wing news media while obama president: Obamas bad obamas bad obamas bad
around the clock

left wing news media when Trumps president:
Trumps bad trumps bad trumps bad

around the clock.

>will dox those who post
let them come here and see how they get disposed of
protip, it involves alligators

>Cities have existed for thousands and thousands of years (and I wonder if these similar discussions and arguments have gone on along with that time) and were crucial in the birth and development of civilization.

Yes and no.

'Cities' have existed for a long time, yes, but cites on the scale of the modern world have only been the norm for the past two hundred or so years.

Rome, for example, had a population of over a million people during the height of the Imperium, but that was highly unusual. Such cities only happened when a major political center of power also occupied an major center of trade for easy grain importation. For that reason, you only see a few such cites (Alexandria, pre-Mongol Bagdhad, Whatever the Chinese capital was, etc.).

However, railroads and cheap long-distance shipping allowed wheat and barley grown in the Mideast or the Russian Empire to be brought to market in London, Paris, or Berlin, allowing massive expansion of cities.

Nowadays, a city of a million people wouldn't be considered all that big.

>Is there something fundamentally wrong with cities?

Yes - just look at the sort of people who live there.

Just what is wrong with them is a somewhat harder question. Certainly, they create a much greater dependence on the government, untempered by the strong civic bonds of a Burgher community in ages past.

>The majority of the population has been urban for a long time I think.

Not really. Globally, we only hit that mark a couple years back. In civilized countries, most urbanites are subhuman and thus cannot be considered part of the 'population'.

>when 'culture x' starts fucking basic principles and fundamental truths that shaped our civilization it starts to become a problem. freedom means you're able to do what whatever you want as long as you're not harming others.
explain some of these, what are some of the important principles and fundamental truths that shaped our civilization that are under attack.

>freedom means you're able to do what whatever you want as long as you're not harming others. political correctness stems from post modern cultural marxism, and is used as a weapon to shut down honest debate.

Who is being harmed that you are complaining about?

What are the important honest debates about?

I am asking these questions so when you answer, I can answer, and shed some light on what we see, and hopefully come closer to a conclusion of what is actually the correct perspective to perceive this all as and over and under

FAKE ASS NEWS THIS READS LIKE A JEWISH PSY OP.

YOU GUYS ARE TOO OBSESSED WITH MUSLIMS YOU FUCKING KIKES.

GO FUCK URSELVES THE GOYIM KNOW

KIKE SHILLS EVERYWHERE.

IF THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH MUSLIMS AND REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT JEWS THEY ARE JIDF SHILLS.

THIS IS A PSY OP JIDF THREAD. THE KIKES ARE EVERYWHERE.

DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT BE ISRAELS BITCH.

FUCK UUUUU KIKES

What liberals and leftists in general do not understand is that urbanization leads to social collapse, a good example of this is chine, extremely urbanized centers were people have become completely apathethic to the value of individual human life, to the point were small children get hacked o pieces in the street and nobody bats an eye, its the endgoal of communism, or as what was described as "the new soviet man", a completely lobotomized population who lives only to suffer and to work for the priviledge of the elite caste. Leftists are mentaly ill and incapable of comprehending their behavior is leading them to the scenarios they pretend to fight, polluted cities, no value for human life, no creativity, no ambition, no virtue. You only exist to work for breadcrumbs from the commissars, wich i assure you will be jewish.

>For example, when you start to question even biological sex, and begin to make it a choice made instead of a destiny you are born into.

Its a very small percentage of the population, though I do admit it is peculiar. The reason it is mainly being so heavily toted is distraction from other more pressing issues "look at this, be mad about this, think about this... instead of this"

Should hormone pills be illegal? Should they never have been made to begin with? Is making and taking hormone pills not an act of freedom and liberty? Is cutting your dick off not an act of freedom and liberty?

Your concern is that people are being tricked, that they are not acting of their own accord, and that is I believe the stance you are operating from, that they are being brainwashed. But if that is the case, do you think advertising in general should be illegal 'your life might be better if you buy this car' 'your life might be better if you cut your dick off'?

>How can a bill of rights, written by people who believed in God given individual liberty, be applied to those who want to see a world where there is no privacy, and there is no individuality.

Privacy is a tough one, can you state a little more what you mean by that? Cameras everywhere, information entities storing all the info of internet and phone actions? If you believe in God you already believe you have no privacy.

No individuality? You just said you are against people cutting their dick off, and against people saying consciousness mimics machine potential, so you are for some individuality and against other kinds?

I am just asking questions and trying to discuss these interesting issues to get a clearer understanding of what we all think on these topics of the world.

Oh really? Can you link me to a panel were "right-wing" media was pointing out how obama was utilizing marxism to subvert the nature of the united states, or how he was selling the country to china?

There is no "right-wing" media you fucking idiot, there is left-wing media, and there is "israel is our greatest ally" media.

The slide is strong on this one.

Her job is to destroy you.

How many cities have you been to, for how long each?

"Is there something fundamentally wrong with cities?"

>Yes - just look at the sort of people who live there.

You think everyone who lives in a city is a bad person? Simply because they dont have a big lawn?

READ THIS

Donald Trump owes the Rothschild a huge debt after they got Trump out of financial debt in the 90s due to his casinos, are you under the impression they want money back and not some further promise by the present President?

ok. So what do you think should be done. What is wrong with the US and how can it be righted? Any practical feasible solutions besides kill everyone you do not like? Attempt to re indoctrinate everyone you dont like?

The quality of posts is this thread is well above average. Reading the entire thread is interesting and thought provoking.

this was for you

They can't meme, so the plan is already doomed to fail

>what are some of the important principles and fundamental truths that shaped our civilization

America is a county of white men (some of whom own farm equipment).

The sphere of men is public life, the sphere of women is private life.

And so forth; most of the others derive from those two, with the exception of some details of political theory.

Don't forget that everything we're advocating for was considered common sense for most of human history.

>Who is being harmed that you are complaining about?

Everyone, in a sense, white men most directly. The average black in America receives $750,000 more in government services than they pay in taxes over the course of their lifetime, the average 'Hispanic' receives $500,000, and the average Amerikaner pays slightly more than two hundred thousand more than they receive.

The white man is told he is the devil of history for being better at doing things that the colored races did as much or more of, told that he must give his homeland, his future, and his life to third world animals to atone for these sins, and that he may not have an opinion in the matter.

>What are the important honest debates about?

Why is any of this happening? Why is our civilization in the hands of childless women, foreigners, and (((foreigners)))? What is the end goal of Social Progress?

And what will happen when the Gods of the Copy-Book Headings return?

>How many cities have you been to, for how long each?

Have been what?

>You think everyone who lives in a city is a bad person?

Most of them.

Simply because they dont have a big lawn?

Yes. Just like I dislike black people on account of ascetic hatred for the color of their skin.

Actually relevant niggers, come read. Shills are shariablue are trying to slide and post r9k and data mining threadszzz

About what should be legal and illegal, what should be moral and immoral is a hard thing to answer.

No society can function with absolute freedom and no skeleton of culture. There is no such thing is absolute freedom because this would be absolute chaos. Some things a society tolerates, and some they do not tolerate. It is far better and healthier for a culture to regulate what is right and wrong, as opposed to just legislating everything. Religion and culture help mold us and show us what we ARE to do, where the law tells us with backed up enforcement what we cannot and aught not do. When a culture starts to break down, you begin to see the government take it's place and societal problems are "solved" with legislation. This is not good and I think history proves this to be the case.

So basically yes, you have to trade off a bit of your individuality in order to function properly in society. You have to follow the rules of your culture so that you do not become a pariah, and sometimes it might be necessary to enforce this with law. How should this be done? That cannot be answered easily.

With things going the way they are going, with the attacks on private property, on traditional values, gender/sex, individuality (in both ways you mentioned), and family, I do not think things will turn out too well. Civilization cannot be run on such such a subjective level. It reminds me of the last dream of Raskolnikov in Crime and Punishment. It is pretty scary and prophetic.

Again I apologize for the rambling and odd delivery.

Pussy. You think Hitler was afraid while trying to save us from the kike aggression?

HELL NO!

not a fan of the guy... but the enemy of your enemy is your friend...

SUPPORT THERNOVICH

MIKE IS LEADING THE CHARGE AGAINST HIS MCCMASTER FAGGOT.... KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING

CERNOVICH IS RIGHT ABOUT THIS

>explain some of these, what are some of the important principles and fundamental truths that shaped our civilization that are under attack.

this thread isn't about the degeneracy of cultural marxism, but i'll give an important example. freedom of speech is under attack constantly. when you try to shut down the expression of free ideas with violence you are attacking a fundamental pillar of modern civ. it's not going to happen.

also:
>destroy the family unit

the left can't debate because they're overly emotional to the point of violence when they encounter a differing opinion.

it's probably best if you kys user

What are the important honest debates about?

>Why is any of this happening? Why is our civilization in the hands of childless women, foreigners, and (((foreigners)))? What is the end goal of Social Progress?

This is happening because money and power. Because there are people maybe smarter, maybe stronger, maybe more well connected, over time, more coordinated who have more power than you and people that think like you. I have not seen evidence that all your points and stances are perfectly warranted and deserving:

Statements such as this: The sphere of men is public life, the sphere of women is private life.

Would likely hurt your cause and they really are silly. I dont even really know what you mean. Public life strictly meaning politics? No women politicians? Has there ever been a corrupt white male politician?

The end goa and middle goal of social progress is for every individual to feel as if they are a welcome member of a community. A distancing from the thousands of years ago and hundreds of years ago and occurring places today, of extreme oppression from slavery to serfdom

>Have been what?

In your life, how many different cities have you been to?

No The Frankfurt School "Cultural Marxists" weren't foreign attackers trying to destroy Western Civilization. They were in fact Western academics who were responding (in the tradition of freedom of speech and intellectual freedom) to the rise of Fascism in Germany, and their own escape from Nazism. They in fact helped construct the Nuremberg trials, as well as helped the US state department understand the USSR.

The Frankfurt School ENCOURAGED media literacy and critical thinking towards The Culture Industry.

"The Culture Industry not so much adapts to the reactions of its customers as it counterfeits them." -Theodor Adorno

Meanwhile Marcuse warned everyone that "progressive politics" could also become repressive and regressive in it's own ways:

...and The Birmingham School warned that culture was drifting away from local culture. Due to the Massification globalization of media as well as tabloid journalism.

The claim they were infiltrating hollywood, academia and the media to subvert America is complete conspiracy theory NONSENSE. They were explicitly questioning the mass production of culture, and the media indoctrination it can cause.

No The Frankfurt School "Cultural Marxists" weren't foreign attackers trying to destroy Western Civilization. They were in fact Western academics who were responding (in the tradition of freedom of speech and intellectual freedom) to the rise of Fascism in Germany, and their own escape from Nazism. They in fact helped construct the Nuremberg trials, as well as helped the US state department understand the USSR.

The Frankfurt School ENCOURAGED media literacy and critical thinking towards The Culture Industry.

"The Culture Industry not so much adapts to the reactions of its customers as it counterfeits them." -Theodor Adorno

Meanwhile Marcuse warned everyone that "progressive politics" could also become repressive and regressive in it's own ways:

...and The Birmingham School warned that culture was drifting away from local culture. Due to the Massification globalization of media as well as tabloid journalism.

The claim they were infiltrating hollywood, academia and the media to subvert America is complete conspiracy theory NONSENSE. They were explicitly questioning the mass production of culture, and the media indoctrination it can cause.

It is not so simplistic. These political ideologies act like religions. They are not some secret cabal. Instead it is intellectuals furthering their beliefs and spreading them outward. Soon they form large pockets in a society, and are encouraged in major institutions in order to effect greater change. Yes there is a very real "long march through the institutions". But no it is not some movie-like conspiracy.

You guys always do what those snopes types do. You "debunk" an idea by attacking it's furthest relating outlier, or by taking what certain folks say that are untrue and then twisting it to seem that the entire premise is false. Sneaky shit.

Dude, watch the fucking documentarie. I guarantee you wont regret it. It is unnironicaly the most important thing you will ever watch in your entire life.

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

It is almost like you guys have bots programmed to copypasta when culture marxism or the frankfurt school is mentioned... Kind of ironic considering you guys are always harping on us for saying there is a conspiracy behind it...

Are they only now figuring this out?

No need to apologize for the rambling and odd delivery. I am just attempting to press peoples surface statements, because I see alot, maybe the majority of sentiments posted on pol I don't think are entirely thought and fleshed out, and may contain inconsistencies or impossibilities.

>With things going the way they are going, with the attacks on private property
What attacks on private property?

>on traditional values

So this is a problem with culture, and I presume you mean promiscuity. How can individuals be so easily swayed? Parents/religion/culture: dont have a lot of sex etc.

culture: sex is fun, have sex if you want

individual: I will choose the second

you: noooo! you are wrong, you are ignorant, you will regret your decisions even if you never know it, you know not what ye do

>Civilization cannot be run on such such a subjective level.

yea, I dont know, things still seem to be working quite fine. You may be talking about outliers, but your fear is that that number will grow ever larger, and smaller and smaller percentage of people will have children? Or be able to do the jobs that are needed. It seems a bit far fetched. You see some people with tattoos, piercings who have a lot of sex who cut their penis off and do drugs and you think everyone is starting to be like that, but by and large society is successfully operating as it has been.

Donald Trump is going to end the FED

I can't quite put my finger on it but lack of shilling and fire McMaster from the press and here makes me think something isnt quite right. This reads like Sup Forums porn. Who wants McMaster fired? How do we know the guy fired isn't actually seditious?

Frankfurt school cited in place of The Protocols. Youre right Marcuse did issue those admonishments to progressives but by that point in his life the true cultural marxists subversives had already indoctrinated millions and appointed their future leaders through vicious recruitment (Alinsky of Clinton for example). She too was "critical" of her mentor, recall. Just because one is critical of another doesnt mean their general outlooks are in lock step. Marcuse was a withered old fool by the time he saw the hellish nightmare world he and his "academic" buddies helped create in the post Marshall Plan west

>frankfurt school is not subversive goys, i swear, please ignore all the evidence and years of study!

centurean2.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/the-frankfurt-school-and-cultural-marxism-a-primer/

the shills arent saying to fire mcmaster because they dont want him fired retard

which is why we do

So basically everything that Alexander Solzhenitzyn tried to warn us about?

Proof this is a reverse shilling. No one pushes thernovich here.

>The conservative element in the US is a house of cards.
You raise a very good point. Problem is that money makes Congress.

PENTAGON RELEASES PREEMPTIVE STRIKE PLANS FOR NORTH KOREA GET IN HERE

You guys always get greedy...

while this may be true on the level of early interpretation, the movement has been subverted and perverted to the point that it's toxic in modern forms. it's like feminism... early on they wanted to be equal to men. then it moved on to the hatred of the family unit, which is fundamentally needed for a free society to exist.

go dialate yourself.

EVERYBODY READ THIS, and then remember...
McMaster fired the author.

the idea of cultural marxism, or what you have a problem with in campuses maybe, does have to do with peoples feelings. Protecting peoples feelings of themselves and images of themselves. Self esteem. To feel apart of a community. To not feel like a loser. To try to protect against people who would like to shame and degrade people and make them feel worthless and like losers, who might feel such ways if these efforts were not taken out.

The reason this is not liked in universities, is because the real world is dangerous and scary and you can end up homeless.

Back in the day, there was a standard of normalcy behavior (no nose rings, no colored hair (except maybe women blonde or red) no other weird stuff, and if a few people in the pack did weird stuff they would be called weirdos, and ostracized, or black sheep ugly duckling kicked out of the pack.

Now you are mad that the weirdos, black sheeps, ugly ducklings, are trying to make their own packs, or you are mad that instead of separating themselves completely, instead of ostracizing themselves, they are attempting to change 'the normalcy', I think thats what its all about.

Its a battle for the sphere of what is proper, what is decent. Started around the 60s. But civilization has been a long march, it is really a coming full circle, as there have been pockets of weirdos and degeneracy here and there throughout it.

You are mad that you believe weirdo and degeneracy is conquering what has been the staple decent normalcy. And now everything is total free forall, this is what is meant by cultural marxism, all ideas are equal, there is no real difference between weird and normal, black sheep and white sheep, ugly or pretty duckling.

But again, there is freedom and there is law. There is discussion and argument, and you fear there is ulterior motive, you fear there is brainwashing to steer away from classic normalcy, so that everyone is ok with weirdoness and degeneracy.