twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesent use opera

>he doesnt use stone tablets

>he doesn't use brave

>soros
>strike against fake new

something doesn't add up

?he doesn't use Texas Instruments

Guess that forces me to use brave. So be it. No more firefox.

Someone posted this on Sup Forums and it's already been hit with soros shills.
bump

Trying to use Brave now, I like it but god damn is it buggy.

is brave a good explorer or is it just a fucking meme to le btfo google le mao?

We named the Jew. The Jew's instinctual response is to point at goys and call them Jews.

It's a brave new world

>he doesn't use IceCat

>Google is biased, we better switch to Firefo-

No one said that, Mozilla has been taken over by SJWs for a long time and is in a far worse state than Google (though Google being bigger has the potential to do more damage).

None of the End Google threads told you to use Firefox.
Going to switch to Yandex soon. Russian Botnetshit, but at least one of the most competent of the real alternatives.

it runs on chrome :(

Implement user script management and I will have no qualms.

>He doesn't uses Vivaldi if he likes Chromium extensions
>he doesn't uses Waterfox if he likes Firefox extensions

>he doesn't use pale moon

OP is such a retard he literally thinks there are only two browsers in the world.

sage

USE A FUCKING FORK DEVELOPED BY A NEET THAT HAS NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES LIKE PALEMOON, ICECAT, WATERFOX OR IRON

Fuck off shill

It doesn't add up because Trump is the one to coin the term. It was then hijacked by Leftists/Liberals who just said "I know your are but what am I" childish mental gymnastics.

My Dad is pretty bad when it comes to regurgitating Guardian tripe. He was genuinely speechless when I told him this 'fake news' term came from Trump as he took on the establishment and Clinton.

They have no fucking awareness of anything

>use opera uuhhuhh!!! use dope!!
opera is owned by china and it by far the most cucked web browser provider.

>because Trump is the one to coin the term

Nope, the liberal kike media created the "fake news" term to refer to rival outlets. Then Trump took it and popularized it's use against the kike media that coined the term.

why doesn't pol just fork the source code?

we can de-sorosify firefox
replace all ads with memes
disable 3rd party tracking

we can call it kekfox

the fake news term came with the pizzagate ''shooter'' affair you fagot newfags
gtfo plz
specially you britfuck. all britcucks should be rangebanned, youre shill central and paki central
please suck a penis and fuck off

implying that pol can accomplish such task

yours and his definition of fake news differ.
time for a new browser

yes but yandex has been in bed with Zuckerberg since 2012. I love yandex image search but know that they are compromised as well.

That...Thats not a terrible idea user.

More like it originated to refer to actual fake news like pizzagate and other bullshit stories like "The Pope endorses Trump."

Then Trumpanzees took fake news to mean any news that they didn't like, regardless of accuracy.

I do the logo

All Sup Forums can do is whinge about Jews and minorities. They wouldn't accomplish anything.

>BRAVE
Brave
>BRAVE
Brave

This is the logo

My perspective is that not using Microsoft, Google and Firefox would be giving myself a huge handicap for no reason because there aren't any other viable alternatives right now. That doesn't mean I won't jump ship as soon as a good alternative appears. I would be using Opera for web browsing, if it was as functional as it was up to about 2012 when they changed it into Chrome lite. There is no better search engine than Google, unfortunately, and Youtube is still taking off, even as the monetization scheme fizzles out. Linux isn't a real replacement for Windows if you do anything serious with your computer aside from coding.

It was all downhill the moment they fired that co-founder for daring to support traditional marriage.

>replace all ads with memes
Cancer.

people keep naming browsers I know nothing about as a noob
Which one is most like firefox?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Most of them are just Firefox forks with the main difference being less support, less compatibility with Firefox extensions you might want to use, and eventually they could be entirely dropped by their development teams.

safari is most used after firefox, is that any good?

Many, of course, are Chrome forks.

that is shit.
need pepe in a fox costume for kekfox logo

Firefoox is shit for years now. Are yous slowpoke?

>Trump announces his own News Network to be run out of Trump Tower
>Promises unbiased and unedited news
>Suddenly the Jews are screaming FAKE NEWS and creating measures against it
How guilty do you have to be? Jesus.

Waterfox (has hardly any support) but is less Jew'd. Brave which is good

>pepe
You're off the Job.

>More like it originated to refer to actual fake news like pizzagate

Begone you ignorant swine.

Unless you use proprietary garbage for work, there's no reason to be running windows if you are tech-literate.

>inb4 muh games

lol who the fuck is going to program this

you'll get 12 people doing the logo, 30 idea guys, and nobody coding anything

p.s. the guys who actually do the coding ultimately decide how everything works and looks and they invariably SUCK at this, but also have tremendous egos and tell everyone else to fuck off

I see Brave thrown around a lot, probably try that

Who /palemoon/ here?

Probably pale moon or waterfox.

>we
>memes
>make it happen

cringe

Literally this. I love Waterfox and Iridium is better imo cuz
>no jewgle bots

Remember that time we memed that one guy into presidency?

>not using internet explorer
fucking faggots

brave is google chrome, if you want firefox alike go for waterfox or icecat

Try Brave Web Browser.

Created by they guy who started Firefox and created JavaScript, then got kicked out of Firefox for not supporting gay marriage

Time to download Netscape.exe lads

Didn't Mozilla face backlash because they donated to pro traditional marriage groups a while back? New management?

>not using AOL

>they
It was one guy who worked there. Stop believing everything you hear in the fake news.

It's chromium based but to say it's chrome is wilfully ignorant. Brave is pretty good, but lacks a lot of extension support, been using it on android and pc for a while now, pretty happy overall

>Created by they guy who[...] created JavaScript
This isn't exactly a glowing recommendation.

Too many users, slows the internet tubes up. Take a less-traveled tube system like Netscape and you get faster speeds, just sayin

>Mis-remembers story from a long time ago

>become consumer of fake news somehow

Ok

This.

Its a fork of chromcast. Not the same thing, but still a complaint against it. Developed by goolag, but open sores.

the ceo(?) had to step down because of that. I think he went on to make the brave browser.

Pale Moon. Forked back when mainline Firefox went to total shit. At this point it's largely a software of its own, with only good improvements implemented from mainline if necessary. It has solid community and is actively supported and updated. If you're using up to date Firefox and import your current profile into Pale Moon you'll be blown away by the performance improvement.

Pale Moon is being memed against a lot because the main dev is a literal furry, but memes apart he's unironically a very solid dev and there's very little choice of good browsers these days anyway. It's not like you have to yiff with him just because you're using a fucking piece of software on your machine.

just started waterfox, it is exactly like firefox
you sure this isn't made by the same people, i don't want to be supporting firefox or jewgle

> (OP)
>Didn't Mozilla face backlash because they donated to pro traditional marriage groups a while back? New management?

Yeah, he started his own browser (Brave Web Browser) pic related . He also created JavaScript

Same FireFox who fired a man for making donations to church who did not support faggots ? Same JEW owned web search engine as YAHOO ? FUCK OFF JEW and DIE , GAS YOURSELF !!

In Win10 in launches in like a second. Too bad it's shit.

Is Brave any good? Never heard of it.

Can someone please tell me why the leftists are the only ones who know how to code?

They are the only geniuses who can create search engines and browsers apparently

> (You)
>>Created by they guy who[...] created JavaScript
>This isn't exactly a glowing recommendation.

It is a factual statement. Not a recommendation you kike

the code already exists, we just rebrand the browser and disable anything from mozilla if they try to identify users or censor stuff

and don't drop extension support abruptly like mozilla is stupidly doing at the end of the year

Opera is Norwegian and based

Sorry faggot it was one man ,not faggot central FireFox

Im starting to think brave browser is the best piece of shit out of the pile of shit right now. Hopefully i don't regret uninstalling chrome and firefox for it.

>It is a factual statement. Not a recommendation

>Try Brave Web Browser.
rely mak thing

one guy? it was the founder of the company and the creator of javascript

that one guy is now the guy behind brave

>he dosent use tor to navigate the entire web
Weew lad

Welp, looks like Brave is my web browser now.

The Mozilla CEO did, out of his own pocket, on his private time, and long before it became (((news))), donate $1000 or something to the campaign against the gay marriage proposition in CA.

The libshits dug it up, blew it up out of proportion and performed their classical character assassination thing, eventually forcing the guy to step down.

Incidentally, soon after he quit the quality of Firefox and other Mozilla products took a literal nosedive into the utter shitfests they are now. But they support diversity now, so it's a-ok.

Im NOT your kike, pal.

This. Switched to Opera after the latest google shenanigans.

archive.is/RhXOp

> (You)
>>It is a factual statement. Not a recommendation
> (You)
>>Try Brave Web Browser.
>rely mak thing

Lol

Guess that's the final straw then. Time to use a different browser.

Firefox is free software, it has tons of forks already

Can someone please tell me why the leftists are the only ones who know how to code?

They are the only geniuses who can create search engines and browsers apparently

You sure, kike?

You have to have accurate news first for that argument you prancing la la homo man.

>newsarticle by activistpost.com
what is this garbage? Is this a raid by its employees?