/HTG/: LA INVESTIGATION Pt. 3

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/j41zGmKccb8
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-fatal-chase-20170810-story.html
archive.is/GQZ9C
archive.is/ePCEw
archive.is/bi9fN
archive.is/65MHG
archive.is/l2uq5
archive.is/zJznJ
archive.is/M5BAJ
archive.is/qpB6G
godependable.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Reminder that this is what we've narrowed down the search vector for the MDC in LA to.

bump ....sliding fast

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/j41zGmKccb8

Friendly reminder that infographs are a great way to post tips in a way that can be reposted easily.

Bump, let's get back to looking into the transport companies around Terminal Market lads

>Repost:

Corporations using the LA Terminal Market/Wholesale Produce Market:

LCD (clothing)
Flask & Field (bar)
Loqui (restaurant)
Manufactory (restaurant)
VALERIE (clothing)
VRAI & ORO (clothing)
A&F Produce
LC Produce
7th St Produce Market
Juan Produce
Alameda Produce Market
Trios Produce
Alday's Produce
R F Ponce Produce
Vank Produce
Azteca Farms
El Michoacano
Smorgasburg
Listo Produce Inc
Banh Oui
Juan Flores Produce
Scent Bar (perfume)
Romoley
Cafe Dulce (restaurant)
Mira (clothing)
Gossamer (clothing)
Hayato (restaurant)
Bodega (clothing)
Golden View Produce
Rainforest Produce
Choumas Produce Company
Go Fresh Produce
Valley Fruit & Produce
Seasons Produce
Aramburo Produce
Coosemans Import & Export
Golden Greek Produce
Nut House At the LA Market
Borg Produce Sales
Davalan Sales
Banana
Umina Brothers Inc. - Los Angeles
Mahowis (restaurant)
Slater Bros
TNT Produce
Best Fresh Produce
UNI Hosiery Co., Inc. (clothing)
Teejoy, Inc. (clothing)
Coco Rico Produce Inc
Scully Distribution
Villareal Trucking Inc
Santiago Produce
Evo Logistics
Premier Fresh
Canton Food Company

I'd recommend ignoring the restaurants and clothing shops for now and looking into the produce/shipping companies. Note that this list doesn't include companies which were a block or two away, just companies either in the complex or right next to it which looked to be of interest. We need to cruise around in street view to see if there are any additional names not on Jewgle.

We might want to look at any transport companies south of the 10 that are within the search vector as well

penis

Newcomers to /HTG/ read up on the shill operation targeting Sup Forums and these threads

Anon6 has a Youtube channel? Kek, you would think operatives would try to leave as little of a print as possible. Does he just post stupid/annoying shit?

Not sure if that is actually his or if someone decided it would be amusing to push a false lead.

>/HTG/

What does that even mean?

We're still going with this, eh? Humongous Trampoline General. This is seriously just cancer at this point.

Hugely Torqued Goys

He's clearly better at answering the question that I.

than*

>no pics of said children
lol OK

Maybe put Human Trafficking General in the subject line?

What do ice machines have to do with anything?

This occurred like two years ago. It's just an example.

Virtually no working amenities.

You get one post per every other thread and you're calling it cancer?
Yeah, I'm going to do it, every damn time I see it.
I think its fun. I get a kick out of it.

That would be really long though, I mean it says it in the OP. All they have to do is just read, which what they're doing in the first place. Why would anyone come to 4 chan to not read what they clicked on!? IT'S MADNESS!

I mean I'm jokingly calling it cancer, I'm just not good at coming up with responses to it.

Lmao

Clearly.

Then just accept it as a few free bumps?

I can accept it for sure, just voicing my opinion.

bump

Just investigate anyone in the modern art community and I'm sure pedo's will turn up

That's more of an EWO subject matter, but yes Modern Art was always pushed with an agenda in mind.

Not digital artists though. They need a physical medium to launder money.

OMG this.

The first time I saw it, I had no idea what the hell you guys were on about.
>/HTG/
>Hillary mentioned
>Hillary Trump General?
>What does that even mean?
>Whoopsie, forgot to check back
>We'll get em next time...

EVERY TIME WILL BE NEXT TIME.

What, so what?
it's a shit motel with a mean Chinese owner and there's nobody around despite the car park being full. Also the bedsheets have spirals and there's no ice machine? What the fuck does that mean?

I see these threads literally every night and when I skim through all I see is people calling eachother shills. What is going on and how can I help?

Why are you the third person to attack an ancient lead?

I just assumed it was popular enough of a general before I started making the new ones.

That is kind of weird.
Got any keywords or associations to drop upon introduction?
I bet there is some sort of secret phrase or something...

These threads just get attacked by shills a lot. We have people come in here often just to give false leads and whatnot. Sadly we're a bit limited in what to do about them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're looking for "friendly faces" (read: pedosmile)

We are looking into networks, not art/symbols/specific VIP cases. Those are all parts of the whole and we are looking at the whole.

Shill accusations are just the constant damage control we have to do in order to retain control.

Help us scour the circled area here for companies which look like fronts. Specifically corps involved in transport.

>pedosmile

That's a thing? I will not google it.
Something like "Skippy said this was a good place for children" or "I'm in town for the night, know any good places for pizza" or something of that nature.

It seems to be a real phenomenon, no joke. Only time I was ever asked for a "friendly face," I gave a duper's delight instead, so I didn't get any further.

I don't know anything about the code language beyond my first-hand experiences. I wouldn't try faking a code either unless I want to disappear in a grove of trees somewhere.

>This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks.

When this finally was added it became pretty evident. Before, it was just a bunch of general information and locations and their relationships.
>wtf are these guys on about!?
Hard to bone up when you can't determine the topic.
It's all good.

>checked
>duper's delight

Dude, what?

Old OP post was a bit of a mess, one poster was kind enough to clean it up for me and made what you see now.

Sage human trafficking conspiracy threads, you idiots are just as bad as pizzagate LARPers

So you're saying something that government agencies report and document is a conspiracy theory?

Reactive, downward-cast grin caused by a deceptive effort.

oy vey stop looking at trafficking, shouldn't you be in some racemixing and tranny threads?

Wow.
What does that imply?

A bit.

It implies that I had an alterior motive for asking so many questions about the operations of the relevant business and the cute teen girl "on display."

Isn't that a typical "sinister grin" like the one Norman Bates makes in the end of Psycho?

Outside your region, but the border patrol was chasing smugglers on the 15 and there was a fatal accident.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-fatal-chase-20170810-story.html

That's a variant, I think. Mine was the more innocuous hang-head-while-smiling-abit variety.

Bump

It would probably be labeled as a "mischievous grin" then.

Posting the rarest Frank I have

There is a small bus transport service just south of Terminal Market called Town Ride Home Inc.

archive.is/GQZ9C

Pretty shitty, small company with a crap website. Just thought I'd note it.

>about us
archive.is/ePCEw

Stop posting CP

You claim to want to help, but you just post a rare Frank instead?

Boot up Google Maps and start looking.

Sup Forums said you guys were lying faggots

Sage and report, this schizo fantasy shit has fuck all to do with politics.

Unlike Pizzagate, these threads are fake news run by kikes. Oh wait, that's exactly like Pizzagate - run by kikes and covered up by fake news.

Incredible. I had no idea stuff would be like that...

I was just kidding, faggot. HTG is a fucking LARP and you guys take orders from Frank, a 120 year old time travelling ayylamo

Hello! Daily reminder post. Can actually contribute, now! Any specific direction for day?

HTG and Frank conspiracy theories are on par with Flat Earth

I see you brought some friends to the thread with you

We are searching for front companies in this vector Specifically in the eastern part of the circled area

Alo! Shillergy is trong today :D Very much obvious. If that plan, will be grading on effort given. Maybe, pass/fail method? Or number score? Either way, If hang around, good luck :D

/HTG/ = whining Jew snitches who literally got me a 13 day ban for Frankposting

Fuck HTG and fuck Frank

Like, droopy part, Vernon area to Huntington Park, on map?

Frank needs to stop snitching

>whines like Jew snitch himself. Hates on HTG and not soley on person.
hmmmmmm

>13 day ban
Enjoy slowly running out of proxies faggot

Those two areas and the bit north of the 10 Freeway near where the LA Wholesale Produce Market is

>shill
>shill
Btw I'm from Reddit guys. Let's team up and take these satanic beasts down

Mossad tried to save us from 9/11
t. Frank

I have nothing outside of seeing "something odd" every night, with nothing that would even hint at wrong doing, but:
>drive tanker trucks for a co located outside of Buffalo, NY
>go up to Nanticoke, ON twice nightly
>cross back into the US via the Peace bridge or Lewiston-Queenston bridge
>commercial trucks are always supposed to be x-rayed, even empty fucking flatbeds

What has me curious, is that in the 8+ years I've been doing this 5 night a week run, I have never, not once, seen a single car hauler go through x-ray. Never. And there are ALWAYS car haulers crossing either way. I'm reluctant to drop the name of the biggest one (out of Niagara Falls, NY) out of fear that there's nothing amis, but I find it very odd that a propane tank needs to be x-rayed, but a dozen plus vehicle trunks do not. They are literally the only trucks that seem to be exempt from x-ray, & the ones that seem best suited for smuggling shit across. Just an observation. If anyone lives close to a border crossing, check it out sometime...it's odd as fuck.

Hope your guys' work leads to some busts soon. Best of luck.

Interesting insight, thanks.

Cool! If helping friend, all the better. :D
Sketchy stuff seen in trucking job... :0 Keep notes for future projects if able.

Dug into Scully Transportation more because their facility is just so central to everything and has rail access.

>tons of trailers but no drivers/trucks
archive.is/bi9fN

>list of nearby trucking services
archive.is/65MHG

>bloomberg profile
archive.is/l2uq5

>bought by ryder in 2011
archive.is/zJznJ

Interestingly, a Ryder vehicle was used in the Oklahoma bombing
archive.is/M5BAJ
archive.is/qpB6G

We are focusing on LA for right now

BUMP
Catch the rats

Appreciate the support user

Human traffickers BTFO

Stay salty

You guys have literally nothing. No articles, no persons of interest, no nothing.

Frank said he's 120 years old, how the fuck do you rationalize that. This isn't just schizophrenic larping, it's an astroturfing campaign.

You seem confused by the model of our investigation in the first place. If you're looking for something akin to pizzagate you won't find it in /HTG/ in the first place. The real question is why do you care so much if we're all just a bunch of LARPers? Surely you have something better to do then talk to a bunch of schizo losers like us if that's the case.

Sage
As an illegal spic it is my destiny to sage the thread and shill for dems to continue my human trafficking
VOTE DEMOCRAT 2018 AND BEYOND

Well at least you're being honest about it I guess.

Says the guy who is part of a team astroturfing cancerous CP rare Franks here for months now

DEPORT
E
P
O
R
T

godependable.com/

2555 E Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90023

Don't know if they're suspicious or not, but they are within the area and occupy a notably large building as their workplace.

This isn't an "investigation" and I wouldnt even classify it as armchair research either. I haven't seen 1 lead

Nope.

>still with the deep drive shit
You guys literally post about "deep drive" every day to contain the backlash. You guys took down the Knowledge Bomb yesterday because the overwhelming majority of posters are sick of Frank

You still can't answer as to why you care so much. If we're just a bunch of schizos then why are you even wasting your time here?