twitter.com/Tabarius/status/875131503549837312

tl;dr version:
>be white american
>go to war
>back home
>be humilated by the black guy that cucked you and fucked your wife
>do nothing about it
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

99% of military personnel haven't seen actual combat tho. he probably works in the kitchen the entire time so he can collect welfare checks like most of the military

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that whife wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

>9 months later

LMAO

hahahahahahahahaahah
amerilards BTFO

This is older than ur married sister roach.

Sage this trash.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

average wh*Te dog vs average BLACK MAN

>r*ach thread
sage

>when you call someone a nigger outside Sup Forums

I don't get these pastas. If niggers are so great and better than whites in every way how were they enslaved?

Ban this fucking roach already.

Tabarius is /ourguy/. He hates trannies, faggots and ugly/fat girls and also shames them publically. Literally /ournigga/

>It's an Americans have a dramatic showdown on a gigantic parking lot / in front of a megamall / on the side of a superhighway / next to a 4 wheel drive vehicle episode

Don't you have anything better to do?

Yeah almost forgot i gotto fuck your mother
Bye

>MUH SAFE SPAAAAAACEEE

turks are such weak bitches they identify as black now that white peopel have rejected their cockroach asses. you arent even a nigger turkroach, youre nobody.

Heya rabbi

tell ur mom thanks for taking one for the team and getting this roach off Sup Forums

There are several of them, it's really hilarious how they always manage to bait you guys.

Please range ban Turkey

Why do people still respond to baitroach? Just leave him alone in his own threads.

>MY wh*Te ASS İS BURNİİİİİNG
ax

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA pol btfo

haha American soldiers are cucked to begin with. fighting Israel's battles.

>this roach
Don't you mean ALL roaches?

shoo shoo amerimutt

Yolu weak subhuman. Its been a year and you still can't kill 100 Isis militants.

Sage

>in uniform
>taking the bait from a mouthy nigger

Nope.

Fighting with sticks takes quite a while.

american (((soldiers))) deserve it desu

I called some niggerso ut onc

They were probably 13-15 or something despite being 5'9" and 6'2"-ish and I called them niggers because they were keying a random car. They tried to act tough and beat me up, but I pushed the lanklet one over and they split. The manlet got a single punch in to my back but it was pretty easy to ignore. He missed the kidney by a mile. He probably could have stayed to fight for his friend because he was actually strong enough to leave a lasting bruise, but he didn't. Spared everyone assault charges since some WASP lady would have called the cops if it went on too long.

>HAHAH CUMSKINS BTFO WHITES ARE SO BETA LOL BLACK MAN STRONK, BLACK MAN BIG GORILLA, MUH DICK
A really big and strong animal with a big dick is still an animal. Cowardly and stupid, better used as farm equipment than left to roam free.

>didn't kill the nigger

Shit he deserves it

YOU FUCKED ME!!! I DIDN'T FUCK YOU!

Or i would be on top!

HAHAHA women.

Duplicate thread
Sage, hide and report.

hahaha who puts their hands up like that as tho it's going to do anything

I think I went to high school with the kid on the left.

wh*Te pussies

Jesus that bitch is atrocious I'm on the nigga's side with this one fucking hell. Same with the numale cucked "toy soldier" I bet he wasn't in the actual army either, controlling drones and shit.

Actually he should have just killed her. can't blame the nigger for going after trailer trash pussy now that I think about it.

People raised in Europe

>nigger out and out denies he fucked her

either a) nothing happened, b) he straight up raped her or c) hes a massive pussy who would say anything to prevent him getting his ass beat.

DAY OF THE SPRAY WHEN?
sage this stupid roach

That's Amber Blank. Her actual husband is the guy videotaping it. He finds black volunteers online to fuck his wife while he watches or joins in.

most white supremacists (like you) are just ugly and cling to your race because it's the only thing you have that raises your self-esteem

that's why you never see good-looking people who've had the luxury of fucking thousands of girls and getting whatever they want in life go on racist tirades or talk about being racially superior, because they are happy, unlike you

the truth is people here only want a "white nation" because their current lives are shit, either from not being laid or being manlets with tiny penises, they think removing all minorities from the population would increase their chances of getting laid with their own race, but the sad truth is the best looking whites will get all the pussy, and you'll still be a loser in your perfect society. And then you losers will still shoot up places and find reasons to blame society for being ugly or loners, because you're self-centered and bitter egoists who've never done anything good for society, even if it would be for a perfect white nation.

Axaxaxaxaxaxaxa

>ignores reality and posts fake pictures

Christ, you blimpfkins are actually pathetic.

Jokes on her, she cheated he gets to keep his bennies and pound some strange guilt free

D) he doesn't want to admit to fucking some cucks trailer trash skank

I mean she's nothing to be proud of, i bet he fucked her though. I live near a military base, it doesn't matter if he's a nigger or not she would have cheated with anyone. Military bitches are always at local bars trolling for dick while their man is deployed. I personally don't fuck them because most are fat but it's pretty common. They usually go home with some other dude who is also in the military.

Why are wh*Tes so effeminate?

Bwahahahahahahha, trump coming for you sand nigger

should just leave the coalburning whore

im really thankful my wife hates niggers more than i do

If you cannot handle the banter the shut your mouth and BE QUIET.

We should contract the food service aspect

Cockroach flag

>Mocks Drumpfkin
>Cuckistani flag
>no country flag

He ain't leaving her. Military cucks always forgive these whores because they want to be lonely. I honestly wonder how many suicides in the military they blame on ptsd are actually because some bitch cheated on her man while he was out doing whatever it is they do. Military wives get circle jerked so much but they are some of the biggest liars and opportunists I've ever met.

Quiet nigger slave, pick my cotton faggot

Pick my cotton nigger!

Post that photo on his twitter please

not gonna happen and you know it. That faggot is a manlet and didnt do shit, plus he still left with her.
B E Y O N D C U C K E D

keep bumping wh*Te slave

Fucking great, do we have /roachposting/ general now? Can you fucking assholes sage this shit already

Nigger gonna die from diabetes lol bwahahahba

>it's that phoneposting t*rkroach again

can someone doxx this turkish samefag spamposter already or behead him ? im pretty sure by now he is jewish.

Stop being a faggot for a second and explain the * in white meme. I never got that shit.

You are clearly having some kind of nervous breakdown, seek help

Lame ass cotton picking nigger

because you're a subhuman wh*Te
now shoo shoo amerimutt

wh*Te subhumans BTFO

Still a nigger

OP posts a lot of pics of shirtless niggers, me thinks he is nigger loving faggot

Makes you think

Fair enough

Naw, just a turk who has to use niggers as a surrogate to take out his frustration on America. Probably killed his child bride in a missile strike or some shit.

Except mine but I wasn't no full time slave

>wh*Te
What's the deal with this retardation?
I understand the need to post autistic bait, but that spelling raises some questions.

Weak nigger animal

That doesn't explain the meme. You'd think newfags would atleast have a reason behind this shit.
sage btw

Why did this nigger learn to spell?

sage

That's why you never marry or have gf's in teh military.. That dude is retarded as fuck.

You surely rekt him my teacher :DD

No such thing as white save lol. Dumb nigger

I mean there is always exceptions to the rule. There are military wives who are great women. The majority are just trash.

One of these days, Turkey, NATO is going to drop your ass, and we're going to fuck you up.

Why talk about yourself in third perssoon?

Doesn't every service member just assume their wife is cheating? they all do

>we're gonna fuc-
BEEP BEEEP

There was a thread on this last night. You guys still don't get it? She never slept with that guy.