>someone kicks you out of an apartment
>t-thanks the rent was too high anyway
either its a failed attempt at banter or cuck tier behavior

RUSSIAN HACKING NARRATIVE BTFO
archive.is/bh8JU

fucking kek

post link

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-diplomats-idUSKBN1AQ2IW

I've heard something like this every time someone got fired from where I work.
>I was going to quit soon anyway

But they still get paid...

King Bantz

I'm content with Drumph just being impeached over his shady Russian mafia money laundering etc. and avoiding having to start WW3 ...oh wait Drumph is starting that with North Korea anyway

Good for Putin and Trump. Those "diplomats" are really Soros agents destabilizing Russia. Trump has not yet purged the State Department of democrats.

Crap rag.
Crap topic.
Crap sources.
Crap story.
Fake news.

>When the narrative is leaking in the liberal sphere on Berkeley's KPFA
>Flashpoints "It's a leak and why it's not a hack"
kpfa.org/player/?audio=265741

That is fucking EPIC. You gotta love Trump!

The diplomats were O'Nigger holdovers

Russians are bro-tier and Trump knows it.

The definition of Damage Control.

didn't they kick out a few hundred people and there are still a bunch?

seriously how many diplomats do you need in a country your not friendly with?

Based Trump working the liberals into another seething shoot

tomorrow on CNN

WE NEED BETTER RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA RIGHT NOW AND DRUMPF ISN'T DOING IT RIGHT WAAAAAAAAA

strawman

You spelled spies wrong.

It's not about how many you have in the country, kicking out diplomats is a huge fuck you to your country. Basically Trump got BTFO as hard as you can in terms of diplomacy.
t. working at the foreign office and will be working as a diplomat next year.

Everyone who isn't retarded already knows this. Seth Rich was the leaker.

His name was Seth Rich

i think he's absolutely right. the federal government as a whole, except for the military, is way too large. cut welfare, medicare, medicaid, social security, and invest all that money in the military instead. we are the greatest country on earth but have such a small military. the military budget should be one trillion dollars

I'm watching the Press Conference right now. He did very well. Very happy with it.

we have more spies

#1 is invasion and #2 is sanctions kicking out diplomats is the third biggest fuck you you can give a country and we already gave them the second one recently

this is Putin trying to act like he isn't getting fucked by trump

He wouldn't be wrong though. 755 'diplomats' that were in russia before he came unto power, even on a shitty 50k salary would be just shy of 38 million a year. Those diplomats weren't doing anything, admit it. At least 700 of those fucks would have been doing nothing but drinking vodka and banging russian hookers on the taxpayer.

I know I would be.

invasions will never happen and putin an't sanction anyone.
let me rephrase it: It's the biggest fuck you russia could do.

Why would Trump need one diplomat with Russia when he's bro with Putin? Can someone explain me that

>I was going to quit anyway
Except that's not what Trump said.

He said thanks for cutting our payroll. He's pointing out a positive, not saying that he was going to do it anyway but Putin beat him to it

I guess Comrade President needed some new kneepads in order to please his Russian Master

>insane bullshit from CNN
It would be funny if it wasn't probably true.

I wouldn't be surprised if the media just pretends that its hysteria over Russia never happened, and they just blame Trump for worsening relations with Russia.

Those panty waists are still nostalgic for good ol' USSR days

so like I said

this is Putin trying to act like he isn't getting fucked by trump because his rich friends are all being blacklisted economically and they're getting pissed off

Putin needs to look strong but as you said the biggest fuck you he can muster is forcing us to replace a few paper pushers

What exactly do diplomats do? I assume there's 1 who's actually important and relays information, but is it essentially a paid vacation in another country?

>thank you master Putin, I love your dick in my ass

Trump is such an embarrassment.

all those libtards out of a job lmao

definitely plausible as well

user, they were expelled from Russia, not fired. They're not likely to be fired, either.

I don't think that means what you think it means...

These comments are why I voted for this man and will vote for him again in 2020