America hate thread

America hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/2157503/Australians-fatter-than-Americans-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're embarrassing us mate

Also cripple cocks

I was about to call fake due lack of skid marks.

Wow the US Olympics team is looking great this year

S.M.H....

lol stay mad, faggot

i'd love to have friends like this;fat, "ugly";unkmept, so they would never make fun of me and I could more-or-less be the alpha of the group and get some respect and be a shot-caller.

now she's black too

cool story bro

Australia is fatter than the US

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/2157503/Australians-fatter-than-Americans-study.html

check'd

>RWG

Right-Wing Guardians?

Himmler couldn't grow a stache like that. first time i've felt pride in awhile. give the boy a woman. let him breed.

It's true this place fucking sucks
I wish I was in Europe where at least they have a real far-right

>hot girls not wearing makeup
>fat
>sean william scott

This is not fair sir.

>Hating the greatest country on Earth

lmao thats great

post selfie muhammad

so many salty amerifats falling for the bait this bait in more efficient than a big mac on a fishing rod

Wtf is wrong with them?

Eh, you tried...
>captcha: road food

kek

>pale
This is a bad thing to Europeans.

'The American Dream', and would you like fries with that?

T H I C C

Yeah no.

10/10 in Jolly Old England

Delet dis

Drumpf supporters=retards

Holy fuck I cringed for humanity.

Looks great to me. I love our Gen Z young boys!

Typical English Women

kek

You're kidding aren't you?
Your country is literally the universal example of multiculturalism gone retarded
You've got hard line islamists attending mosques in the heart of your capital, a mudslime running London and by defautl Britistan, what was once considered shocking and fucked up is now #partandparcel, youve got a synthetic drug problem snowballing out of control, all of your women worship mudslimes, your weather is fucking horrible, gray and depressing as fuck, you have a generation of conservatives retreating to their country forts while allah takes over, everything there is expensive as fuck, cant walk down the street without worrying about being stabbed or fucking acid attacked, you are ranked 13th in your number one national sport, you invented the english language yet cant even fucking speak it properly (bout right innit?) it's jarring as fuck to listen to, youve got ginger haired outcasts preaching islam on the streets, all of your teeth are fucked up, the economyon your shitty island is going down the drain, you thought brexit would get rid of minorities anbd only seems to have increased them, speaking of which more minorities are sneaking into your shithole every day, you've needed every bastards help for every major conflict youve been in the last century, youve got a major pedophile problem, unemployment is on the rise and you'll be an islamic caliphate in 20 years.
fucking
kek

As A Murican, have you ever traveled outside Murica?

Dumb Limey posts picture of Deis School in Ireland. A school which specifically takes poor, non-Irish kids to their school.

In that photo, is a Negress, a Slav, and two English women.

Nice try tho

Generations of inbreeding at its finest!

Yes. I'm a citizen of the EU.

I live in Manhattan, and I've probably been to around 20 countries.

Why?

>Leaf doesn't realize Leaves are now Roach and Poo tier
chime in anyway if it makes you feel better trupoo cuck

Those women are not English. It mentions that nowhere in the article.

What's to hate about this picture?
The fattie is proudly running for a cause while patriotically holding his flag and running ahead of the skinny people. What are you doing with your life, Ahmed?

American living in England here. Can confirm. Every word true.

The funny thing is Team RWB is a veterans association.

That fat fuck is apparently a veteran. top fucking kek

Non-countries are being little faggots.
/thread

England love thread

haha. OK. You're not who I was hoping. Say hi to Manhattan. For a long while I was living in the East Village, 4th Ave and 12th St. Great place!

You seem upset. Did a yankee fuck you?

Did you love it?

Why wouldn't Buzz Aldrin place his hand on the bible and swear that he went to the moon?

Cause it was faked.

Only a fucking leaf would think posting photos of our incredibly sexy First Lady is an insult.

Jesus Christ. You're doing my work for me.

Fucking kek

That's a nice spot. Just south of Union Square. Good bars the further east you go

Only western nation with a right wing strong enough to fight the globalist SJW Tranny's. FUCK THOSE FAT FUCKS JESUS LOVING FUCKS!!!!!

Your nation is a shithole.

what kind of insecure faggot uses a picture of a fat person trying to change as a reason to "hate" someone?

i hate america more than any of you
>t. CircumCuckolded Partial-Penis

>if the United Kingdom were your home instead of the United States you would.....
be %100 unable to avoid converting to islam

not even joking

Justin don't you have some terrorist to apologize to?

>Be British Empire t. 1914
>Own 24% of total land on Earth
>Sun Never Sets Over the British Empire
>1947
>Lose India because a streetshitter wouldn't use violence
>20th Century
>Lose Africa to Niggers
>2017
>Getting fucked by Sand Niggers
>Ban butter knives
>Concrete cubes on sidewalk to protect from Trucks of Peace
>Police 100% focused on tracking down and arresting cyberbullies
>Have some old hag waving at you, claiming to be the Queen, while also holding absolutely no power whatsoever.
>Still inbred

If I remember correctly, a bunch of colonists beat your ass with hunting rifles and outdated equipment, giving birth to the world's most powerful nation and making you look like a bitch. Oh, and your centuries old rival, the French, helped beat your inbred asses too.

Nice Kingdom, dumbasses.

Yeah, but we make more money

Low quality post, the guy is bending the cross so he can get in the car wihout hitting it and thus breaking it.

Quite true. I hope Amor y Amargo is still flourishing, just by Tomkins Square Park. One of my favorite bars ever. Alphabet City is pretty great. If I won a million dollars in the lottery today, that's the place in the world I would buy an apartment.

This isn't very fitting for a Murica hate thread, but then again NYC isn't much like the rest of the country. It's like a special distillation -- most of the most talented, best looking, coolest people from the rest of the country of siphoned off and relocated to NYC.

Literally ALL those numbers are due to blacks, Hispanics, and English people.

Take those three groups out and our numbers are in line with every other first world nation,

Are you really this deluded? I went school with muslim students and no one ever tried to convert me. No one I know has been forcibly converted. I guess you think we have to pay jizya because you read it on breitbart?

Atleast I can legally defend myself from spics and coons.
New York is a gilded cage, friendo. Nice to visit, a terrible place to live.

Yeah, Alaphet City is top tier for bar scene. Was just there two days ago, drinking with my mates. Incredibly hot women there too.

I don't care about the hate threads. It's just bantz and part of the Anglo-Celtic culture.

>Are you really this deluded? I went school with muslim students and no one ever tried to convert me. No one I know has been forcibly converted. I guess you think we have to pay jizya because you read it on breitbart?
aggressive response.
confirmed in denial
>I went school with muslim students and no one ever tried to convert me. No one I know has been forcibly converted.
>dat taqqiya
It appears to have happened earlier than I predicted
inshallah allah

Literally taqiyya
Nice try Muhammad

Back to raping your sister, cletus

>mfw I live in burgerland

I'm a white catholic you retard.

irrelevant potato nigger chimes in
shush boy, you'll do what britistan tells you to inshallah allah

for the time being

cmon senpai get into the spirit of the thread