WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-writers-get-political-will-anti-trump-tweets-hurt-rogue-one-949023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TIL asians were originally black

>Pangea and Gondwanaland
hahaha holy shit

WUZ GERONIMO N' SHIET

You realize when we find life on another planet these niggers will claim they were the original aliens.

>See, we were all descendants from apes, apes are the original people of this world, we should let apes take over

they wuz hitlas n shiet nigga

Everyone was originally black, until the big headed scientist, Yakub, breed the albinoid people out pure spite and hate. They released 6000 years of enslavement, famine, war and bigotry.

NAYTIV MURICANS AN SHIET

At least the non-whites are going after each other now with that retarded cultural appreciation nonsense.

Hello my fellow negro I am Walks With TV and you?

real nigga talk

WE WUZ GASSERS

They already have that covered, because they think they came from other planets to this one and one day ufo's will come back to get them.

Chief Smoking Crack

Don't they realize how pathetic and needy this shit makes them seem? They're walking inferiority complexes, ffs

I'm generally concerned, is this a troll?

I didn't know there were humans hundreds of millions years ago.

Sometimes I wish the blacks was wiped to 5% total population. This is getting too stupid

Yes

>They migrated to that piece of the land while the land masses were still connected (Pangaea & Gondwanaland)

Niggers are so dumb they think that Pangea
existed in the past 5-6 million years.

hitla let us in tha army n shiet when the "allies" didn't let us conscript. who da racis now?

nothing wrong with weaponizing the nigger and unleashing him on every culture on the earth, whites are already used to niggers being niggers but when they attack other "minorities" it really hits the fan

those are real things bruh

>German education

WE WUZ STORMIES

Wow, is there anything nigs didn't do first and better than everyone else?

I'm consistently amazed at how much I learn about their incredible history from Sup Forums it's like they are gods chosen people and not at all like they are desperately trying to compensate for how inadequate and underachieving their race has been throughout human history.

>Model Ts are the original car
>Model Ts are the best car

WE WUZ INDIANS AND SHIET

Why is it always niggers that are so insecure that they feel the need to throw themselves into every other significant culture and history throughout human history? It's honestly pathetic and makes me view them even lower than I do already, something that I thought wasn't possible.

dat mean he a nigga like we nigga folk

>self-employed

we wuz kings n shit nigga i swear to god nigguh my mofuckin family man we from egypt man my ancestors from egypt man u tellin me that the egyptians over there aint black look at they skin man they black man you know like man we try to go to space and shit mang liek fug man these damn white people man these white people be ruinin our lives nigga shit man lemme tell u man look nigga my grandmama she part egyptian mang you tellin me king tuatututatu thats mah great great great great great grandmpa nigguh and u tellin me these egyptians aint blak look man julius caesar is black man these history books lyin to you nigger he was blak not white the romans were ruled by blak people

>Did you know that Adolf Hitler was 1/4 Egyptian
>ONE OF US

Cause deep down they know they have nothing.

Blacks are so ashamed of their race they have to claim they were literally every other race instead.

Jesus Christ when are we going to gas the niggers?

Seems like it right? Have you ever seen a group more ashamed of itself to the point it has to steal its heritage from everyone else?

>niggaz wuz da fihrst natives ov aw da landz
>we wuz da first peapol on earth
>we wuz oldar dan aw life

Haha, thank christ. These wogs ey, what next?

Doesn't aryans believe they are from Aldebaaran or some shit?

WE WUZ EVERYTHING

Why not 0%?

Doesn't the feather know? Blacks invented everything.

the retards forget that science has proven Europeans are the original modern man

Shows that niggers have an IQ at or below retardation. Nigger logic.......Claiming that they are hated not because of their subhuman nigger behavior, morals, and overall mentality. But instead because they were the original humans. LOL

This is yet another example of why niggers are hated. It is hard to believe that a group of people are that stupid. Is this what it would be like having an IQ lower than most gorillas??? I mean these are average niggers that believe this.

Can this be spread around black twitter? Operation Nigger Nazi? We could say that black Hitler killed never killed actual Jews because the real ones were Ethiopian, so black Hitler set out to kill them big nosed crackas pretending to be Jews.

WE WUZ STORM TROOPER AN SHIET

I was gonna say the exact same thing. Fuck em. Ship them all to mars or Antarctica or a gas chamber.

oh man i thought the same thing! lol

I kekd

according to this nigga humans aren't 250k years old but 250million HAHAHA

WE WUZ EVERYBODY

This is sad really, the reason niggers try to appropriate other races and achievements is because they have none of their own, they just want to be someone else so bad, it's so painfully obvious even with all affirmative action and hate speech laws that they are in the bottom in term of races, I really can not begin to understand the curse of being born the most stupid and ugly race on earth, must be heart breaking.

They already claim that they built the pyramids and that the pyramids originally were space vehicles. They also claimed they invented star gates and were space travelers and sheetz.

I don't want to talk about it user

top fucking kek sir

let me tell you about yakub

Yeah, like 350 million years ago. This has nothing to do with blacks migrating to africa.

I have a nigger in law who unironicly thinks dinosaurs are a conspiracy by scientists.

Not to mess with religion or anything, just because scientists are dicks. His words not mine. He got butthurt at Christmas when I couldn't stop laughing in his face when he told me this.

Looks like a lean Patrice O'Neal

*from

Where do they think white people came from out of curiosity? They seem to think black people were everywhere and then whites just appeared and somehow dominated how?

Niggers have no concept of self-respect or shame. They just act like the animals they are. Just like mudslimes.

Looks like you saved a thumbnail.

>tfw blacks get out-WE'D.

Niggers stealing shit once again.

Yakub created them in his lab to be slaves, but we overthrew him and the black people and lied about Shakespeare being a white man.

God that nigger is so gross,he looks like a literal sweaty ape.

WE WUZ JURASSIC *^_^*

This. Thank Allah that Elijah Mohammed managed to figure it all out. Goddamn crackers.

They sure were.

About 200 million years or so before the first nigger stole some stones from another nigger. They wuz Lystrosaurus n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Don't forget that the Empire is a white supremacist organiztion.
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-writers-get-political-will-anti-trump-tweets-hurt-rogue-one-949023

TOP KEK

KANGZ BTFO

>niggers were around during the triassic
SHEEEEIT

The most hilarious part of afrocentrism is that niggers see image macros and take them as undisputed fact with no reference material or actual proof whatsoever.

Christ, nobody tell them about the Mardis Gras Indians.

I be Princess Pats My Weave, daughter of the late Chief Hands Up Don't Shoot (rest in power, nigga)

>We emigrated here when the continents were connected.

For the record the continents separated 150 million years ago. While the earliest hominids date to around 7 million years with homo sapiens having existed for less than 500,000 years.

GAS DA JEDIS

>Yakub, breed the albinoid people out pure spite and hate.

Damn, now if anyone was /ourguy/ this is the fellow.

Every time a black person wears pants can I claim cultural approbation

>t.Shaniqua the Niggernaut

Even back then they took public transportation.

No really, gas them.

What in the fuck is the point of this? The Jackson 5 and the wailers?

>When you're such a thief you even steal people's history

WE WUZ LIOPLEURODON N SHEEEIT

>Shaniqua the Niggernaut
fucking lost so hard holy fuck

>Antartica

Not only does this make no sense but he also managed to misspell a place his people supposedly "conquered" first...

LOL