Any mixed race here?

Any mixed race here?

Why do you come to Sup Forums? What's your endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Lubin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trigger white virgin cucks

I don't want to live in a world without white people.

Arab but with Slavic admixture.

>Why do you come to Sup Forums?
To Jew

>What's your endgame?
Another holocaust

what?
you literally either took the redpill or are at home with your beautiful African wife and your 6 little Mexican boys living a happy life. or you're a program, did you not go to the meeting?

Preach libertarianism, neoclassicism, voluntary soft eugenics and give advice to my brothers. Not "mixed" but not what stormcunts would consider white.

The world is a better place when masculine white Chrstian males are in charge.

This desu

>Why do you come to Sup Forums? What's your endgame?
For the memes, what else?

here at Sup Forums we hate anime
we take pride in the individual
we are young libertarians
we are savage
we hate anime
we do not take kindly the the posting of anime

Mulatto here, can confirm this is what im here for when not talking about actual politics

Father =50% italian 50% romanian
Mother=100% Castilian
Father had me mikvahd into judaism mother had me baptised into catholocism
I come to Sup Forums as my main source of news and for the excellent bants

we are young
we are straight
we are savage
we are young libertarians

Then what the fuck are you? Jewish? 1/37 abo?

>implying this isn't a projection of your inferiority complex

he could be latin

what constitutes mixed race

im half mexican and i dont consider myself 'mixed race' in the sense of being half nigger or such
awaiting my DNA results, which i am confident will confirm my admixture is

Half White, half Dominican
>Why do you come to Sup Forums?
Mostly for news on the faggotry going on in this world, picking up red pills here and there to drop later onto others. Shitpost here and there as well.

1/2 PA dutch 1/4 Slovakian 1/4 Syrian

The only Christian family of my four grandparents were the Syrians. Both my Syrian grandfather and his brother are Marines and Korean vets.

Im pasty white, and of a typical strong monolithic build, which is how I identify.

Maybe to talk about politics... you know...

>he thinks this is racemixed.
>mulatto

>Inferiority complex
No it's just fun to shitpost. Please don't play armchair psychologist, Mr. Anime poster

I just use mulatto because it's honestly the quickest way I know how to convey half white half black specifically instead of saying biracial or some shit. Didn't even know it was considered "bad" until a few years ago.

Here is your (You) cuck, also nice quads

German Italian, Italian pigmentation and German features. I've always thought I look either truly Italian, since they were willingly cucked by Germans since Teutenberg forest massacre or that I look Persian.

I just want a better human for everyone, but the dysgenic effects are strong. We need to realise not all non European ethnicities are inferior, even if some are so low they should be burned from the human race, and likewise some European ethnicities, especially the female side, are likewise junk.

Race mixing to me should be purely for eugenic effects, like dating a genius as an athlete, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Lubin
>She was even complimented by Adolf Hitler, who said she was the finest Isolde that he had heard.
Why are Nazi-larpers so stupid really?

75% Euro 25% Beaner

I'm here to encourage American """whites""" to accept ppl like me, otherwise your pretty fucked.

Secondary objective is to setup a life for ourselves as nobles in Aztlan.

lol yes

I'm mixed, Scotish and Welsh. Help me.

Portuguese/French blood, but i probably have some nigger blood, 'cause im brazilian

Would Hitler kill this baby?