How is it that this fag claims to be a Jew and Catholic?

How is it that this fag claims to be a Jew and Catholic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4tsQgAULDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ethnic Jew.
I'm more concerned with how he claims to be C*tholic while bragging about his relationship with countless strange men.

What's the problem?
Catholicism isn't a political ideology.

Yeah, it's a religion in which homosexuality and adultery are sins, both of which he has bragged about committing.

Because he is only a human, not Jesus.

The problem isn't the sins, it's the bragging about it rather than trying to stop. Not like I care that much anyway. The real answer is that he claims to be those things because he's trying to pander to the largest portion of what has become the political right as possible.

This guy did it

Jew is an ethnicity. You don't stop being an ethnic jew just because you practice a non-jewish religion.

What an inane and irrelevant distinction.

Jesus never said a thing about gays.
He talked a lot and very angrily about pharisees, tho.

Protestants see religion as a set of rules.

>only human
Look nigger we all do shit when we are weak but creating an identity around some serious sins is not the same as "Oh i said a cuss word daddy"

You don't need to tell me, user, I know.

I don't see how Jesus' criticism of the Pharisees (who "followed the law" basically in order to showoff) has to do with someone bragging about something formerly considered to be sinful. Jesus *definitely* called for repentance.

Whether you think the church should be anti-gay or not is a separate issue, and basically hinges on how much weight you give Paul's teachings.

The post you replied to was stating essentially he's not following the moral guidelines of his religion, your response implies religion has no moral guidelines and only ideologies do (you also imply there's no such thing as religious political ideology)

Like I said, inane and irrelevant.

He's dealing it with good humour, you're a moron.
Also, sexual morality is the less relevant kind of morality.

>he's not following the moral guidelines of his religion
I actually think he is. You are too stupid to understand that, anyways.

>I actually think he is. You are too stupid to understand that, anyways.
Not an argument, faggot.

Racially jew but practices Catholicism. Just like not all Catholics are European. Judaism is a religion but not all jews follow or practice it. You can be non jew and convert to judaism if you want like Isla fisher did when she married sacha baron cohen

No, it was't.

Genetically jew spiritually Catholic

jewish in action, catholic in imagination

IDK but he is calling for Mecca to be nuked so I like him
youtube.com/watch?v=E4tsQgAULDg

>Also, sexual morality is the less relevant kind of morality.

WE HAVE AN ENTIRE CULTURE DESTROYED BY WOMEN BEING ENCOURAGED TO BE WHORES AND RAISING FATHERLESS CHILDREN

It's the MOST important because murderers and thieves are the products of these licentious women.

If you raise your children to be bad human beings, that's fucked up morals. But don't blame it in someone's sexual life.

He is playing both fields. It's just PR and tactical positioning.

Milo is a piece of shit attention whore, if you haven't wised up yet. 99% of your jewtube personalities are.

Simple
He's playing identity politics

Boo hoo who cares. He's amazing.