Republicans say they would support postponing the 2020 election if Trump proposed it

Is Zhrumph going to postpone the 2020 election? No pol!

archive.is/5liLB

for what reason?

Wait, a President can postpone an election?

God Emperor Trump taking over the world and the galaxy with it.

Yes. If there's a war or some other major issue

No need to. Nobody will vote Democrat ever again after Trump drops the hammer

Of course I would support it. Lefties are pretending like this is some kind of bad thing; we just want fair elections, that don't involve the widespread fraud that they have gotten away with in the past. And if Trump has to delay the election for a few weeks, months, or years in order to ensure that, I'm fine with that. Plus he doesn't take the salary, so it's not like we'd be paying him more money over time to stay in office for a few extra weeks, months, or years. Why is the left so fucking stupid? I don't get it.

King Trump. Wait until we start making amendments to the constitution, or actually...removing amendments. Soon.

So he could just keep postponing the election as long as he wants? Does congress vote on it?

I support this. 22nd Amendment needs to be repealed in particular

Many people do at this point. It is time someone takes control, and puts America back in the right place, the right track. King Trump at least until the job is done, and someone else can fill his shoes. USA has lost its direction the last 50+ years, and in its current state, is not what the founding fathers wanted.

remember when Obama was going to marshall law postpone the election and attack Russia to cover up DNC

Well holy damn, kek smiles upon this with that combo. Please let it be so, bring America back to its former glory! ... I can't believe that a fat, orange tanned, reality star will literally be the savior of the planet, this is the absolute best timeline, lads, get the popcorn.

If the Founding Fathers knew what the liberals did to America(often in their names), they'd roll over in their graves.

he might of got away with it to if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Read the article again, faggot; only 325 people are known to support this.

I believe so yes, there needs to be a good reason though. They had the options during WW2 but I don't know if any Democracy that did it.

It's been like this since the 1800s

They definitely predicted the ideology of the new left in the 70s but not today's. Not today's.

324 gorillion Republicans suppor this!

> rubbing hands nervously

*todays - autocorrect

Wtf I love war now.

I would support a hereditary Trump dynasty, for sure.

Apparently so did the founders *smug face*

The salt would be epic!