Muslim Professor at CA University: “Genocide” of White Racists “Morally Required”

Mohammed Abed, a California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA) tenure-track professor of ethics, social & political philosophy, and classical Islamic philosophy believes that genocide of white racists is “morally required”.
Mohammed Abed claims that sometimes you just have to commit genocide to save the world from the evil people…like white racists.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/muslim-professor-ca-university-genocide-white-racists-morally-required/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6w1Il
archive.fo/SFHuY
academia.edu/15848775/The_Concept_of_Genocide_Reconsidered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

modern times can be explained simply by academic support for biased, ethnic/religious idealism, taking over and degrading academia as we have come to know it

basically, nobody gives a shit what "professors" say anymore. they're like the popes of modern times, denouncing states and starting wars

He has even written a thesis called "Genocide reconsidered". He is actually serious about this, yet still remains a proffesor of ethics.

He specifically claims "Genocide is not inherently heinous or immoral"

>Mohammed Abed
archive.fo/6w1Il

We are returning to mysticism and pseudoscience because of liberal mindrot

I agree that genocide is good, but obviously not of us whites, who are net contributors to the human race, but instead of subhumans like this guy and other shitskins

archive.fo/SFHuY

so many of these goatfuckers have the exact same name, its hard to figure out which one is which

As an authentic Swedish faggot I can attest that this individual is indeed 100% homosexual. His face is too gay to ignore.

His thesis:
academia.edu/15848775/The_Concept_of_Genocide_Reconsidered

>tfw you'll never personally clean out the humanities of yale and harvard

They are in desperate need of a mass shooting, truly. Nothing but cultlike brainwashing centers for the young and impressionable.

You guys are literally defending racism. Think about that

>mass shooting
No they shouldn't be killed. They should be sent to a summer camp. Or maybe a free helicopter ride.

His position is that racists ought to be killed. A moral obligation no less, for the betterment of mankind! Muslims are savage animals by virtue of belief, much like wha the calls "racists", so one could easily turn it around and claim that all Mudshits are equally deserving of death.

So what he's saying, is that Hitler was right?

Did hitler advocate for the death of all white "racists"?

>racism
>murder

Racism is an idea that by itself, does nothing. It's not even a "bad" idea.

The idea of murder is "bad", though.

HANS GET THE GAS

One day they'll all be gassed, my friend.

>CSULA
Was literally so lefty they almost revoked it's accreditation, because they emphasized feels over reals. Honestly, it's a non issue since CSULA literally has no academic clout

Should still get this subhuman fired.

Yes. Cultural Marxism is rooted in (((kabbalah mysticism))) after all.

Morally we could end racism by genociding everyone except whites. This guy may have a point.

Holy shitskin nigger , sandnigger at that . Hey Sup Forums you know what to do to this ass sniffing faggot .

"gay face" actually exists in phrenology

Mail the uni to get him fired. Also raise awareness online, send it to useful idiots like sarcuck and the skeptics for more coverage and post about it on social media

Does he have a twitter? Not quite sure yet

every day it is proven more and more colleges and academics is just a LARP

Perfect....

phrenology is outdated and stupid, all that Lombrosso bullshit. Don't get me wrong I've no issue with positivism but phrenology is just crass criminology and a "gay face" is retarded