Anita and a tranny streaming now

Femfreq on Twitch

>that cartoon representation
it's sad, really

>This level of mental derangement and self loathing

>award winning media critic
politics aside, I think we should all be able to agree that there is nothing admirable about being a renowned asshole

not a real girl gamer

this is very offensive. please delete your post

The level of self infatuation they show is fucking incredible. Imagine never having any other job but attacking people then pretending you're the victim when it causes backlash, then calling yourself "award winning" for it.

>chat is open
What do Sup Forums

Holy fuck that cartoon representation.

Alternative Universe

waaaaaaow

Images like that are how young boys start liking cartoon women better than real ones.

JUST

this is unbearably boring

Class of.....95?

that's a huge bitch

Can we spam the hentai squid in chat?

hahaha...........Armenian whore

No

Go home Cenk, you're drunk.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Your flag is offensive.
It's missing the brown and black stripes

>that cartoon

how can someone be so deluded. This is what sheltered internet communities do to people.

So she’s always been retarded

Hahaha haha
Reminds me of the band Kittie

streaming it on (((twitch))) so they can ban people

FUCK TWITCH AND FUCK TRANS PEOPLE

Pretty white avatars don't you think

Is she over-sexualizing herself?

literally banned within 6 seconds, legions of cunt mods

>hasn't even broken 100 viewers

Why the fuck are you cunts even giving them viewers.

Nigmode

i told you niggers

It's Hansel. He's so hot right now!

Why did you make me remember that band?

Yes, lads! I got a few post in, and even slipped in a dogwhistle or two before they deleted my comments!

what did u say?

thats a big boy

Is that one of the guardians

>Anita and a tranny streaming now
Who is who?

Managed to get a little 1488 in there. Started WE WUZ KANGZ, but the stream got shut off by then.

dont insult my goddess anita shes perfect you're just jealous you aren't trans and progressive enough to play games with her like that thing is

i need the sasuke shop

oh yeah i saw it cambodiancartoons i think

would still hatefuck in the mouth desu

Nah, I was the TrumpRocks guy.

POST THE SASUKE VERSION

Not going to lie, would smash with no regrets

Muh nigga

What was she like annon?

ded

When is she going to submit to Sargon's dick?

The cartoon does not resembles the freak at all.

loving this meme

He's trying to have a reasonable discussion

Or the tranny

4 (You)

Whenever I see a girl avatar I just assume it looks like that

He's the kind of guy who doesn't use his blinkers, only to get angry when people don't realize he's trying to turn.

I remember Carolyn Petit on GameSpot.

Honestly, she kind of looks and acts like a hot aunt. She's my secret waifu tbqhwysenpai

Im sick of the transgender rights, these freaks better shut up and not go on tv or kill themselves

anita's crazy as fuck, but I'd pump her cunt so full of cum it'd reach her eyeballs

Best part is people often use, 'dude,' when talking to women, just casually. It's not even usually meant to be gendered.

Which cartoon is further from reality? I'm really not sure.

Of course she is. Anita likes to layer on the makeup and lipstick and those big hoop ear rings like a street walker.

She is literally asking for it, but it's of course a trap to call you a sexist pig when you rise for her.

>JUST
HAHAHAHAHA

I haven't seen Petit in a while.

The actual sad part is that even Anitas cartoonized picture is not even close to the real thing. She has a massive nose, and a camel kike mouth etc.

not even a kid thinks that man is a woman

I wonder why they advertise themselves with caricature versions of their faces conforming to white beauty standards

really makes you think

TOPKEK

this

No one can fucking stand Anita or this tranny. Not real Gurl gamers. Hey! Anita and you tranny hoe! Why don't you take 2 cocks up both your shitters and 2 cocks up both your cunts and suck my machine guns why i might even let you touch my trigger and my buttstock i hope it fucking triggers you yeah i hope you fucking get really triggered bitch feminist. Not real feminists. Even real feminist can see your mentally ill.

>born in Nordic body created by millennium of hardship and struggle of brutal viking ancestors
>waste it on being gaybo
ITS NOT FAIR!

He did that awful review of Luigi's Mansion and got torn apart in the comments.

i remember them too :-(

Beat me to it

Whoa, that's *not* a natural born woman? Coulda fooled me. Like WHOA.

Fixed version

>AR-15s
>machine guns
Get the fuck out

can we kill her in some way?