Brit/pol/

Fuck civcucks edition
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gunstar.co.uk/beretta-92fs-compact-9-mm-semi-auto/Pistol-Hand-Guns/906052
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
thediplomat.com/2017/08/todays-nuclear-north-korea-is-yesterdays-china-lessons-from-history/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40894529-nuclear_weapons_launched_from_DPRK
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
youtube.com/watch?v=FCMHmDnfD6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are an embarrassment making this. Absolute nonce

Fuck off civicfash tripcunt

What about the edition and links?

What the fuck is this nonsense of a thread?

Good morning Rightly So.

I like my threads simple. Don't whinge.

Why are you not buying physical Gold and Silver right now lads?

Good morning.

not getting destroyed because the enemy decided to bomb london for a day is hardly "the best" in my books

>a whole pound

Burgers asking us for help already... yawn

Because I've fallen into severe existential nihilism and don't care about pieces of shaped metal. It's all a load of bloody gibberish.

Its a bit more complicated than that, they obviously have a vested interest in the matter as it would crash markets should something unexpected happen.

Anyone here heavily versed in UK Gun laws. How is this even legal?

>Semi Auto
>9MM
>Compact

gunstar.co.uk/beretta-92fs-compact-9-mm-semi-auto/Pistol-Hand-Guns/906052

Are you at uni? If so, finish it definitely. Can slot straight in as officer in near enough any role. Spend the next year getting fit and learning how to manage people.

Don't off yourself. If you're at uni and planning on joining up you're far from useless. The useless people are the coal burning slags and the Jeremy Kyle watching plebs, not people like you.

Thousands of men have lived through absolute hell to give you your life, respect their sacrifice by being the best person you can be. I know that sounds like a total meme but it's one of the main things that keeps me sane, knowing that all of my ancestors struggled and they all survived (at least until they had children anyway).

We might have to repurpose some of the TV licensing planes.

... And he also spoke of us, the English, at the heart of a vanished empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Stock market already down 150 points or something I saw earlier due to speculation already.
Kek

Nah, it's because Yanks are shit at warfare. I mean no personal offence by that, it's just been proven through your short history.

You've already lost against the Norks once and it could well happen again, asking us to help is fine, but you need to acknowledge it's the same as asking your mechanic uncle to teach you how to change a spark plug. You could probably find out how to do it yourself and no doubt manage to do it properly, but submitting to a higher knowledge base is the sensible route

Plus, we're allies. Allies help each other. I have no issue with us assisting you with recon, but if you drag us into a drawn out land war with a million Nork ants I'll be annoyed.

Don't be so edgy and start protecting your wealth before the coming economic catastrophe. It is the worst time to be complacent right now.

The most beautiful speech I've ever heard desu and whenever (if ever) I get into politics I will certainly be repeating it from my own perspective

I'm at peace with economic catastrophe and shall not be taking any precautions against it. Why should I?

Because you and those who depend upon you (not just financially but emotionally) will suffer if you don't start acting to preserve your wealth right now.

I hope you're all ready to be drafted to fight against the norks

Lads, it is true that most non whites living in this country take Vitamin D supplements regularly?

They are flirting with the psychological barrier on the DOW of 22k and are thinking people will freak out about the North Korea nonsense.

I don't really know where to begin with what you are talking about, there was a 30 nation coalition in the Korean war to push back the soviet backed North Koreans, just before they were about to be crushed several Chinese armies pour across the border in a massive unexpected counterattack. They were repelled north after NATO command reinforced the troops but negotiated peace at that point because most parties didn't want a war with China.

The current situation is very different because CIA and MI6 are working together to accurately assess the situation and keep tabs on, should the situation degrade. The US is working in conjunction with South Korean and Japanese intelligence as well to make sure they have the situation accurately assessed should the unlikely occur and war be forced. The British role is next to nothing in comparison to the united force of ROK and US troops at the border and in the waters of SK. The UK would have minimal involvement even if a war were to break out, which it won't. Chinese intelligence is doing the same, if they should have to invade.

Can't wait to tour with eddie

I'm alone, completely alone, and have no financial or emotional dependants whatsoever. Come what may!

I hope you are glad to hear that truly all is well.

thediplomat.com/2017/08/todays-nuclear-north-korea-is-yesterdays-china-lessons-from-history/

>implying child molesters are allowed in the military

Wew don't be nasty to him when he isn't here

Been travelling all day and out of the loop. Literally what the fuck is going on?

Lmao fucking chinks wont do shit as they use North Korea as a buffer to take the heat off them.

Norks are gonna go rogue soon now that chinky land as turned on them, norks wont go out easily

>tfw we can't even keep foreigners out of our Sup Forums threads nevermind our country

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40894529-nuclear_weapons_launched_from_DPRK

ITS OGRE LADS

>Negotiated peace
>NK and SK have never officially ended the war
>NK have nukes and are threatening the US
WEW

>(((CIA and MI6)))
>Assessing
>Keeping tabs
WEW

>USA working with Japan
>The country they nuked into oblivion twice
>The country that can follow its leadership back directly to WW2
WEW

>ROK force is impressive
WEW

>Chinese intelligence isn't doing anything in NK
WEWWEWEWEWWWWW

Lad you clearly know absolutely fuck all.

So stop being a cunt and invest in precious metals. Maybe not gold and silver, but the smart money is in metals. Their price will fall over the next month or so, I plan on doubling down at the end of August

Does a president have to go through congress to attack the norks - if not how retarded is Trump?

So you think the Chinese, one of the world's oldest continual civilisations, will allow the (((US))) to take land right next to them and move military control closer to them?

The Chinese have turned on the Norks on the global stage, but the old school Chinks still have big power in NK and will exert it when push comes to shove.

Gake and Faye unfortunately

Thanks so much for your kindness
I did honestly tear up a bit
I did feel hopeless but your comments tonight have freed me
at least for the time being

I expected bullying
but what I got was far better than I expected and I intend to put you user's advice into action.

I literally just said that, Chinks dont care about North Korea anymore, that doesn't mean North Korea will just sit by and do nothing, Kimmy doesnt want a war but if he is attacked he is gonna do something back

>Lmao fucking chinks wont do shit as they use North Korea as a buffer to take the heat off them.
That is my point, they know North Korea could not win a war, so they would likely need to do what they did in the first Korean war and invade to protect the border buffer that NK creates. NK has no interest in losing all the wealth and privilege their top government has so war is off the agenda.

Sorry lad, I'll do a VPN again soon.

I know quite a lot, the situation is such that everyone must plan for the worst, but very obviously there is no event in which any side wants war. It is far to costly.

They wouldn't, of course. They need a bugger region and they will protect at least a little bit of land for that if they need to. They want NK to survive.

I have no idea but attacking the Norks is a stupid as fuck move unless you literally rain down hellfire on them. One or two bombs will just provoke a regional war, one the US cannot win. Also, killing civilians as a declaration of war is pleb tier.

Jesus fucking christ, all these pakis imported into britain have contributed nothing but acid attacks and genuine rape culture. Absolutely fucking nothing of value
And now this is a problem which blights the entire country and people are going to spend decades navel-gazing, asking stupid rhetorical questions, arguing if it's a problem of misogyny or race or ethnicity or religion or culture, all the while WE NEVER WANTED ANY OF YOU HERE. WE NEVER WANTED YOU. GO BACK. YOU AREN'T BRITISH. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

>War is off the agenda

Assuming Trump isn't a complete retard or NK is attacked by anyone)s.

The point im trying to make IF NK is attacked, they will lose, but a massive loss of life is assured around all tables

Who /civic/ here
Who /works and pays taxes/ here
Who /doesn't use profane/racist language/ here
Who /votes for mainstream parties only/ here
Who /openly pro-monarchy/ here
Who /has never been in trouble with police/ here
Who /doesn't smoke/ here
Who /participates in their local neighborhood watch/ here
Who /occasionally drinks alcohol but never gets drunk/ here
Who /drama free/ here

The civic life is a good life.

One the US cannot win. Why?

You can own certain pistols and handguns under heritage rules in the firearms act, but ammunition is not permitted and use is forbidden except in expressly authorised circumstances (if any) - so basically for display purposes only. Look up section 7.3 for a complete list.

What do you count as winning a war?

US Killed the most in the Vietnam war but withdrew and lost their ultimate goal, stopping a communist revolution.

The US/Allies will lose troops if they go to war, for no reason. Thats a loss but a diplomatic victory

>yes
>no, and you're a cuck for being so pc
>anyone but labour, but the tories are still shit
>the current royal family have done nothing for us
>yes
>what
>nah I like a piss up but I'm still young
>Yeah I avoid drama

I mean is it for no reason? Why would troops be sent there anyway. If nork fired a nuke, surely trump would send about 3 over and just obliterate them? Under what circumstances would troops go to war under im interested in the specifics as I know fuck all about us politics/war etiquette

The bigger issue is that Seoul and Inchon would be heavily damaged, markets would crash, and the humanitarian crisis would for sure be the largest since ww2. You are correct.

The US would win such a conflict if China did not intervene. The combined population of the US, Japan, SK coalition is around half a billion with modern military tech. The US is far better trained and armed. NK doesn't want a war in any event.

>local neighbourhood watch

lmao what the fuck do you do without guns or arms. start politely asking the robber to stop

Also, question for you. Are you white?

At this time of night Brit/pol/ turns into a weird support group but I think that's important. It's so difficult, in the current year, to actually have conversations with any meaning.

My Great Grandad wanted to kill himself, but he could speak to his friends about it and they all understood his situation and did all they could to help him. Nowadays it just seems like having those sort of conversations with people is near-impossible. A conversation about Love Island, yeh, people will join in for hours. But as soon as you start to talk about being unhappy or about not enjoying the status quo or whatever, people shy away, they would rather stay quiet than help. It's a shame, but that's why we've got 10's of thousands of girls being raped by third worlders and it's why we're allowing (promoting even) our country to be overrun by the same enemy we've had for 700 years.

A lot of people ITT will feel the same as you and they've all, hopefully, got through the other side (or at least are coping), and that's what you have to do.

Keep it up m8. Things will, and do, get better.

The Chinks do care about NK though. They have a lot of control there and it's a big bit of land (and a huge population) that they can't afford to lose control of to the (((USA))).

KJU worries me,I think he probably does want a war. He feels pinned against the wall and is in the stage of pleading, the next stage is all out attack. I can't imagine the USA would be stupid enough to attack first, but the stupidity of that country never really ceases to amaze anybody.

The Chinks don't want to share a border with the USA (i.e. SK). They also don't want the USA building control in the region or that dissolves their own power. I wouldn't put their resolve to the test personally.

A war with NK would be fucking woeful and I hope it doesn't happen. Something needs to be done as he's insane but all out war will turn into WW3 which will be WW2 on steroids

Obviously lives in a very white rural area, most civics know fuck all about living amongst foreigners.

>tfw you hate britain and want to emigrate but know deep down you are too weak to make it without the nanny state

end me now

ROK/US doesn't technically need a reason because there is not peace between the countries. They wouldn't use a nuke for any variety of reasons, the least of which would be that nuclear fallout would drift into South Korea and China would lose its mind.

I obviously know that China wants a border region, I'm saying they would move to defend it.

Sure something needs to be done but the only solution really is internal. Any external conflict would be impossibly costly.

>nanny state
>tories will stay in power long enough to privatise everything
k

I mean if a nuke is launched by the DPRK it will kill a lot of civilians and military personnel considering it will probably be aimed at a base or military installation

Care /=/ need it for a buffer. But yes It's more of a Kim Jong Un goes rouge and launches a nuke than anything else if they do attack

t. lost to yanks

>tfw you've never even heard of Love Island before let alone seen it

The USA have proven time and time again they can't win wars. They lost the last Korean war, they lost Vietnam, they've totally fucked up Iraq and Afghanistan to the tune of literally $trillions and a worse problem than they started with. They may have all the kit, and that's great, and I want them on my side, but war isn't as simple as the strongest man winning.

If it was to break out against NK, Seoul would be obliterated. That's a couple of million civilians lost. The US would have to use nukes (again) which would be pretty much the absolute worst PR they could imagine getting and many countries would stop dealing with them.

Turkey would take the opportunity to be cunts. Europe would be absolutely inundated with refugees in the chaos. NK and Chink sleeper agents (not a meme) across the world would be backpack nuking cities and creating all sorts of havoc.

Any small trigger against a non ME country at the moment has the potential to cause a true global war, something the world has never seen before. It will make WW2 look like a fucking dress rehearsal

I know that sounds like scaremongering, but people were saying the same in the 20's about WW1 vs WW2 and they were proven right.

>Lost

you mean we decided to keep India and kicked your ass later on

Has Rimmer been on lately?

What ever happened to the testosterone driven men in this country? Why is the average modern Briton a limp wristed fanny?

>Sure something needs to be done but the only solution really is internal. Any external conflict would be impossibly costly.
Okay yeh we agree on that. It's pretty much down to China to sort this shit out at this point. They have enough control in NK to put his reign to an end and deal with any uprising but I can't see them doing that.

Lost to Yanks, Frogs and Spics actually. All while we were fighting wars on our own borders. Also it didn't really matter since you took our laws and rapidly joined us as allies. I hold no grudges against the pioneers who went to the US and fought for their freedom, I'm not sure why you lot think that triggers us so much.

They do need it though. What happens if the regime falls? NK unifies with SK? That can't happen as the economy of SK would fall apart, and in line with that many other Eastern economies would fall apart as well as some Western ones. Or they join China? Well China could accommodate them, but do they want to take that risk?

Or do the US or China install a government? Well we've seen how well that's worked in the past; not very. It's been a total failure every time it's been tried.

You would have to secure the entire government, the entire army, the entire stockpile and all weaponry. On NK land? Good luck.

Last spotted two days ago.

Processed food and chemicals in the food and water supply, plus Yids.

China would install a puppet regime, they wouldn't want it and the people in it. They just want to keep western forces away from the Yalu river.

Need

I said care.

Big difference as shown by the sanctions they just cucked norks with

Thanks, Burgerbro!

What chemicals exactly? Do you think it could be from all the contraceptives women take?

Too many to name. Plastic packaging is also partly responsible and contraceptives probably contribute a bit as well. The entire West is doomed.

Pussy schools, estrogen in the water, bad parents/ no male role models for whilboys because single mum and staying indoors while developing. I'm sure there is more, might as well get comfy nothing we can do but ride the tiger

youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

I agree with this.

The sanctions are for the world stage, they're nothing to do with what's actually happening there. Loads of chinks cross the NK border daily to work, they trade with them across the Northern border and their governments are much closer than the UN might think.

If NK aren't getting their materials, intelligence and money from China where do you think they're getting it from? I personally believe NK is old-China's insurance policy.

Partly. Also (((soya))) proteins. And a constant stream of faggotry in the media. As well as cucking young boys in school and not letting them play proper rugby or have fights in the playground. Estrogen levels in boys in the West are absurdly high, or, more accurately, Test levels are absurdly low.

There's many good eggs here lad - Godspeed.

I only school a few years ago I am pretty certain I managed to avoid all of this. This must be starting now.

how can one break up with one's girlfriend ?
You can't - it breaks the rules
because you are throwing an innocent girl into a pit of piranhas

In general most people have always been limp wristed fannies. There was never a tie when everyone had mad high T and lifted every day mate.

>tfw i have thinner wrists and smaller hands than most women

>never heard of a long-running TV abomination that's become outrageously popular again with the normie scum
Do you just not talk to anyone IRL or online, or ever go to populated areas of the country? That's some genuine ignorance there m8

weirdly all the yank eggs are fucked though

There are no sanction against the stated things though, just certain trade items. In a war China wont care/need North Kore and will throw them under the bus, Kim Knows this and is backed into a corner. Depending on how much power China has in the upper ranks on Nork goverment I doubt they have the ability to stop a rouge kim from Launching weapons or they would have stalled them already

You're not even remotely missing out but I'll give you the QR

>Get a villa in Tenerife
>Fill it with chavs, niggers and slags
>Force them to 'date' each other
>Bring in a new person now and then to break up 'relationships'
>Whoever fucks gets more money
>Create 'drama' by telling them about past relationships etc
>The winners get money, can either take it all yourself or share it
>Spend 2 years doing This Morning and Loose Women
>kys at 32 because you finally realised you're a useless cunt

Didnt Aus just fuck up the military by stopping male recruits

When did you first realise the Worms were the good guys in The Wall?

youtube.com/watch?v=FCMHmDnfD6I

No?