Tfw realizing bankers are real life practitioners of black magic

>tfw realizing bankers are real life practitioners of black magic
They don't produce anything of value, yet compel everyone else to treat them as though they produced the equivalent of hundreds or thousands of men's lifetime labor output through the manipulation of imaginary concepts like compound interest. How do you break their spell?

> Bankers don't produce anything of value
You don't really know much about money, do you?

where is this magical factory where they create money?

Break the spell user. Break it.

They have a divine right to make money, there is no choixe on them they TAKE our money by force, theft.

It isn't so much about creating money as it is about creating/enabling the creation of value
The supply of credit is the lifeblood of the economy. People with ideas, etc. which improve productivity, value, etc. need capital and stuff to pursue their ideas for the most part and generally people like bankers and financiers enable them to pursue what they want by temporarily giving them some of their money, therefore losing out on the utility they would have had for the money otherwise. Look up the time value of money.

it is an Economic Scam

If ypu think that is fair then I have a divine right to make money and will print out money and give it to me.

>How do you break their spell?
use their black magic against them, easy as shit to do, just jerk off and when you come pray they lose everything

>where is this magical factory where they create money?
in your body and everyone elses

We have IDs here user.

while this is true to a certain degree, credit should automatically be placed on value not bestowed by an organization that decides for itself what can get credit and can enjoy profits on the wealth we all own in a way that we should be benefiting from not them. choosing what to invest in is definitely a skill but we live in a world where mainly bankers are allowed to practice this skill

people relinquished so much of their value to the bankers and central bankers for no reason

Tjere is no reason for bankers to exist, they are parasites and theives.

fucking kikes

> Large-scale collectively owned/allocated investment decisions and wealth
Ah, yes comrade, just ignore the incentives that go along with that and how it will lead to mismanagement and resource misallocation
> credit should automatically be placed on value
> not what an organization decides can make it money
Do you not understand what value is? That IS value to the organization.
> choosing what to invest in is definitely a skill but we live in a world where mainly bankers are allowed to practice this skill
Life isn't fair, isn't a pure meritocracy, there's lots of random chance/luck involved and shit happens, things land where they do.

Yes their value is to steal my money, no clue why they have a right to steal from me but not jamal, if property rights exust then someone should not be able to print out money to enrich themselves thus stealing from everyone else their money

soros is a old timer he cant bend reality to his will like he use to. he had a seizure when he tried to take on the new kids. hillary collapsed when she tried. old timers think people will try to play fare not realizing the new kids know the old timers never played fare

its like 5k to 1 numbers and each day more of the geezers croak

> Bankers/financiers steal your money
What are you talking about? Literally the only example which I can think of which would resemble something like that is the bailouts. How exactly is loaning money they've earned to other people stealing from you?

ITT: edgy teen who don't realize running a business is a lot of work.

They loan out money printed by the federal reserve.

There is absolutely 0 reason for bankers to exist.

The US treasury can just provide a place to store citizens currency, and can provide loans, no reason for individuals to domibate the country when the public could retain our money and power and have those basic services publically provided.

!>and generally people like bankers and financiers enable them to pursue what they want by temporarily giving them some of their money
>Their money
>their

A banks money is literally thin air since it isnt coupled to gold

If i go to a bank and say gimme a loan of 2000 bucks , this amount has juat been created out kf thin air.

Thats why if everyone would go to the bank and pull their money or demand it it would crash since itll come out that they dont even romotely have the sum of money of all clients to pay out, its as a digital number not backed by anything

Fiat money is a scam

Now kys
You bluepilled cucklet