Spain, please take them back. We'll be best buddies forever and ever if you do

Other urls found in this thread:

americaninfomaps.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/violent-crime-drug-cartels-in-mexico-maps-charts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New Spain Return when.

Fuck off,we are full,send them to Argentina

Come on, don't you want Nuevo EspaƱa back? Just like the old days.

mexicans are not spaniards,spaniards are white and noble,mexicans are the rape babies of spaniards and they have aztec blood

its basically like asking britain to take the abos fuck that

>spaniards are white
>spaniards are noble

More white and noble than you'll ever be

Shut up americrap

>Quick to insult others
>Quick to feel like a victim

t.butthurt Mexishit

>Mexicans become Spain citicens and can travel there
why would you do that to Spain, the few latinos they have are fucking the place over enough already.

North korea hurry the fuck up

Like they could do anything.

Reminder that spain are one of the most cucked countries in Europe

Make hispanic america empire again.

spain here, would happily take them back.

stand on your own feet,the only empire with a hells chance of return is the british one and going off how edrogan is acting the ottoman one also

Meriburgerturds and leafs are getting BTFO in 50 years by based Mexi/Latam bros

The future's so bright we have to wear shades

>Live in shit country
>Blame successful countries
>Go to successful countries in massive numbers
>Want to preserve your shit way of life but have a first world income
>Turn the first world into the third world
>"Gringos ruin everything ese!"

Repeat. That is honestly all you are. Unthinking, useless, cultureless, destructive, pieces of shit. Spain should have did to you what America did in the north. The world would be better off. You can't even fix your shithole of a country. Can't come together and get rid of the cartel, can't just usurp the government, can't just take up illegal arms like everyone else and form one giant militia, can't even stay and fight. You just ruin an area and just move on. Fuck you and fuck all the people living in your shithole of a nation.

Spain here, don't listen to this guy, he's drunk, other than Riviera Maya we don't want Mexico, would take Cuba or DR instead

But soon you will be a nuclear wasteland shut the fuck up ameriroach

>let me verbose strawman your position
O B S E S S I O N

I feel it's kind of weird how little I see or hear about Spain compared to how large it is.

Online media absolutely fucking never mentions Spain, but Germany, France, England, Italy etc are all over the place.

I guess it's because they speak Spanish, so their virtual environment is essentially sealed away from the English one.

Yep.
I think i red somewhere that the Spanish web is actually bigger than the English one.

>would take Cuba or DR instead
Enjoy more niggers

Spain seems comfy... and pretty poor so I'm sure that's part of the reason.

No it's because they're fucking irrelevant, It's only good to spend a few days over there and get the fuck out because it gets shit really fast.

Only reason mexico is relevant is becouse it's south of america.

Also, I love it when Americans complain about muh cartels, you can't even get rid of disorganized brown/black gangs and addicts with all the untainted law enforcement, courts, spying infrastructure, and shitloads of other resources at your disposal, yet, you somehow think you have a leg to stand on while criticizing our issues, which are far more pervasive and difficult to tackle.

Bluepilled cucks spouting cuck opinions

We should have worried about the sheep instead of the wolves...

Sure, whatever you mean by it.

Who said you had to take the citizens as well? We just want you to take Mexico back. That's all.

Two options:

1. Enough of a nationalist movement develops in the US and Canada turns things around and kick the spics back south across the border.

2. Spics continue to pour across the border, leaching off the only functional economies and welfare systems on the continent until they're destroyed.

Either way, taco niggers will be living in the stone age in 50 years.

Worst country, ugly women, tasteless food, everything sucks, immigrants don't have safe places to stay... Never come to Spain!

americaninfomaps.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/violent-crime-drug-cartels-in-mexico-maps-charts/

Latin America was a mistake

Nationalist movements will develop and immigrants will continue pouring through the border, albeit at a slower rate due to technological advances, you are making the mistake of believing that people in your country will keep going to the right and that all of the choices made by the current administration will have a good outcome that will motivate people to keep voting for the right, in truth your country as it stands today is very much divided and it doesn't seem like it's gonna change for the better any soon, it's unclear who's gonna be the winner at this point, but for what's it's worth, trumpfags are already making similar mistakes as the Obamabot liberals.

>zero arguments + we dindunuffin
Not saying we are innocent, but Americans who demand everything that goes through that route are as guilty as the people in our country who send them. Americans never admit to any responsibility, some Mexicans are also retarded like you, too.

Rather than approaching the issue like a rational person and admitting that drugs should be legal in all of our countries, you come here and point fingers at 'le brown people' for selling you what you demand.

>Rather than approaching the issue like a rational person and admitting that drugs should be legal in all of our countries
No one here thinks that except you pablo

You're right, nu/pol/ cucks have already infested the board beyond recognition.

What?

Because we are irrelevant.

>you somehow think you have a leg to stand on while criticizing our issues, which are far more pervasive and difficult to tackle.

Sure, fixing the fact that mexicans are corrupt by nature is a hard thing.

You rationalize it in many ways but at the end of the day all you fuckers are corrupt to the core and that will make Mexico a shithole until the end of time.

I lived in Mexico for a decade and it's a failed state. Blaming others with but muh US drug users won't get you out of your hell on earth. If all drugs become illegal (or fully illegal) in the US something else will fuck Mexico up. Your "express kidnappings" will continue, rape will still be extremely common and beheaded people will keep turning up in public parks.

Mexico's fucked and the only ones to blame for it are mexicans. Your government is absolutely terrified of illegals getting deported back from the US since that'd get rid of your countries second BIGGEST source of income (per remittances) and you'd get millions of poor and uneducated fuckers back on your land.

I really hope it happens. I'm sure you'll still be crying about the Americans that are so mean to you.

Spain needs to ban abortion like a good catholic nation and colonize South America properly this time. Rape babies were a mistake.

Legalizing all drugs is like banning all guns. Fucking disaster. But I don't expect spics to understand anything long-term. Colorado may have gotten richer, but the stoners are everywhere and have ruined a lot of scenery with their designated smoking areas.

Because Tacoland overshadows all other Spanish speaking countries due to their proximity to the US and how much of their spawn lives here.

>Mexicans being corrupt to the core
There is corruption, yes, but that's not as important as all the problems caused by drug related activity, and a ton of corruption is caused by drug related activity.
>rape, kidnappings, and beheadings
Putting aside that you just posted some poorly stormnigger concocted fantasy with very little factual basis, you don't really believe that large groups of criminals can sustain themselves with kidnapping, do you?

The cartels are what they are because they have an unlimited supply of dollars and poor people to do their bidding, organized groups that rely on extortion, kidnapping, and other similar activities that impact citizens directly have a much shorter lifespan than groups who focus on drug trafficking exclusively (and their short lifespan would be even shorter without drug money).

The military and even the shitty federal police can handle a bunch of disorganized kidnappers and racketeers, even more so if they don't have anything else to do because they can't prosecute people for selling/buying drugs.

Not a pinch of admission of responsibility on your part, as expected.

>all the problems caused by drug related activity,
Your government is supporting the cartels as it makes a lot of profit to the country. The drugs are all sold to the US and it is not for domnestic consumption.

There is a national market for drugs, even in my small city of ~190k people a local cartel has a monopoly, and they sell openly, they give business cards, own several distribution points which aren't raided by police or military, they even send the dope to your house with deliverymen, etc

There used to be a lot of violence 4 years ago but now it's pretty calm, but they do sell openly like a regular business.

But you are right, the government loves to impound shit from cartels, take bribes, and use them to divert attention away from political issues, they certainly aren't interested in losing some of their income.

My question is, what's the point in pouring all this money and lives to impose Catholic/Christian morality? They already operate like a regular business, it's surreal.

kek

keep dreaming Billy, we won two wars against Spain and we would do so again.

If anything Trudeau should anex your shitty nation before it becomes like Venezuela thanks to Donaldo Chavez.

FUCK.OFF FUCK.OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF!

You can start by taking back London

heh, never

Yeah, United Islamic Kingdom...

>Not owning up to his mistakes