HAPPENING!! CHINA TO ATTACK USA IF USA DOES PREMPTIVE NK STRIKE!!!!!!!

WW3 when??

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005
youtube.com/watch?v=lhaiWVe0zac
youtube.com/watch?v=tkBXrenRhPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
youtu.be/VfNHdhIE13A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source

They just edited it.

>Chinese paper says China should stay neutral if North Korea attacks first

We got this.

"China says they will remain neutral"

Nice one OP

DEATH TO CHINESE COMMUNIST
LONG LIVE AMERICA
GOD BLESS THE US OF A

I WANT TO KILL SO FUCKING BAD
IT IS A HOLY DEED TO KILL COMMUNISM

Why did you cut out the other half?

>"but if the United States attacks first and tries to overthrow North Korea's government China will stop then, a Chinese state-run newspaper said on Friday."

read more

>if the norks attack first then we wont stop america
>if the usa attacks first we will step in and step them

>if the United States attacks first
ok so we wait for them to try and attack then we glass them what's the problem? do you really think our military would still strike first if China says that?

back to

China has no balls

>"just let them shoot at you first or we'll fuck your asses apart."
ok, china.
you continue living in your fairy tale.

>Inb4; Trump solves the North Korea problem without firing a single shot.

how will they stop them? deactivate the atoms?

rude

LOL WE ALREADY KNEW DIS

no need for inb4, it already happened. if norks attack first china won't back them. it's over.

Lets see who got the digits...

To any white males feeling patriotic or duty bound. Just remember

I swear we need to just fucking start this shit and end it once and for all. Start the fucking draft back up. I'll fucking fight.

Good goy

CHINA INVADES ALASKA
USA ANNEXES CANADA
TRUMP DEPLOYS POWER
VAULT CONSTRUCTION TO BEGIN

It's been that way for a long time, literally noone has their back and they sure as hell won't stand by watch us commit genocide.

This shit is actually very significant.

This is the first time in recent years I've seen China threaten to go to war over North Korea.

China doesn't want a "Middle East"-esque backyard.

A stable NK is better for their economy and power than an unstable NK.

EMAILSSSSSSS

WW3 NOW

I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL SUMMER FOR A HAPPENING!

I really think that last one should be nearer to the beginning.

Don't really care about the, they will try and stop the US statement.

I'm concerned about them saying they won't interfere if the Norks attack. This implies that they never had intentions to curtail the Norks nuclear ambitions.

Short story from China is, don't stop them from making nukes and ICBMs but feel free to attack them if they use them on you.

I get that a country should be able to protect itself, but when that country has shown so much disdain for you and threatened you time and time again and China still refuses to try and shut them up, it's clear where Chinas interests are in this situation.

Pic related???

I put my home on the market today. I've had this home for 10 years. I bought it before crash and if I sell now I'm losing money ;( But it's something that has to be done. North Korea will nuke us soon, and I hate the thought of all my family dying, but what is more important is that I have enough gold and silver to buy a little cabin in Canada after this once great nation has been completely annihilated by North Korea. I recommend to all my brothers here on Sup Forums that you all sell your shit and get ready to run for leaf land. Regards.

This is what I have been telling you. NK is bait to get us into war with China.

>North Korea will never actually build a nuke
>Why North Korea's nukes can't be used in missiles
>Why North Korea will never have a functioning ICBM
>Why North Korea's ICBMs can't reach mainland US
>Why North Korea wont actually attack Guam
>Why North Korea can't win a war vs the United States
>Why Kim Jong-un can't be Supreme leader of Earth
>Why Kim Jong-un will not be the first human to visit another planet
>Why the Zho'Qn will never allow Kim Jong-un to be the galatic emperor

LET EM TRY

FUCK THE CHINKS

THIS A PROXY WAR WITH CHINA AND ALWAYS WAS

NORTH KOREA IS CHINA'S PET LUNATIC THEY KEEP CHAINED IN THEIR BACKYARD TO USE WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE

NOW WE'RE GONNA TAKE THEIR PET AWAY FROM THEM AND EXPAND AMERICAN ALLIED TERRITORY FROM SOUTH KOREA TO NORTH KOREA ALL THE WAY UP TO THE CHINESE BORDER

YOU FUCKED UP CHINKS, GAMBLED AND LOST, SHOULDA REINED IN YOUR PET BUT DIDN'T

>China doesn't want a "Middle East"-esque backyard.
>A stable NK is better for their economy and power than an unstable NK
Then China should just annex them.

>It's been that way for a long time
The fact this is now published in a government sanctioned newspaper, means it was not in fact that way the whole time. China has huge investment in the Norks as a buffer, and there has always been the question if China would pull a second Korean War and reinforce them if U.S action got too close to Chinese borders. Having the entire U.S military setting up show right onto your border is something no aspiring power wants.

This is actually very reasonable.

>one post by this ID

Thanks for letting us now.

China really is missing a golden opportunity here.
If they had any balls and confidence in their ability to be a superpower equal to or greater than the USA the fix the North Korea problem on their own. The message it would send to the global community and the position it would give China in the region would be huge.
If China took a hit and invaded north korea you reduce the chance that kimmy will attack the south and which will reduce casualties significantly. Once China took out kimmy and controlled the country they would be in a commanding position to dictate Korean unification terms. They would be able to force the Americans of the peninsula peacefully imo.

>not moving to Alaska

>sarcasm
Gee, wonder why nobody has thought about that?

China gets 0 benefit for having to deal with refugees from NK, that is why they are so against attacking NK. That is the only reason.

Alaska is part of America stupid. If America gets nuked then also Alaska will get nuked. Think before you send something out for the world to read.

So we have the us, nk, sk, the aussies and china. Also maybe india. Shit could get real but I still believe nothing's gonna happen.

South Korea is a corrupt corporate military junta too. We can't actually be sure of what we hear about North Korea because they actively create propaganda and blatant lies 24/7.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
If this is your outlook, just anhero.
>Selling at a loss to buy property in a crashing market.
>Trying to Catch a Falling Knife

china can easily close the border to refugees. it could invite the international community to provide aid and food for the norks in camps at the border and they would.

They will covertly support. No way they will want to lose their puppet. It's too important as a proxy for their long terms plans of a nuclear Iran to secure the region for the silk road.

China is not interested in change, they don't view NK as a problem.
And they don't view invading a peaceful country that poses no threat to them and become an agressor as a good strategy. And they're right in doing so, as any strategist will tell you

so trump is just talking out of his ass?

I posted it a few days ago. Read the archives.

YEEESSSSS I WAS PRAYING FOR THIS!!!
USA + Pooland + Nippon + Polan + Nordic Alliance + Memetaly vs ALLLLL
GERMANY WILL FALL FIRST

youtube.com/watch?v=lhaiWVe0zac

ITS HAPPENING

CHINA THREATENS TO INTERVENE IF US STRIKES THE NORKS

LIFETIME AT WAR HERE WE COME LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=tkBXrenRhPQ

SMASH THE PLA! TAKE NO PRISONERS!

he has been dreaming of this moment his entire life.

he was made for this.

By God, there will never be a better time to take North Korea by force.

How do I know it was you? What if you're trying to take credit for another anons work?

China will stop them from taking all of it so they can have a piece of Best Korea*

There are no major population centers in AK, and with a population density of 1.2 people per square mile, Kim would be pretty much wasting his valuable resources.

Either way, move to Cuckland faggot, you won't be missed.

oh i agree but if the USA is going to force that change then why not take maximum advantage of it.

DO IT FAGGOT

THE WAR WITH CHINA WAS INEVITABLE

THE SOONER WE DO IT THE EVEN GREATER ADVANTAGE WE HAVE

SINK THE CHINKS

Nice try Satan!

Trump spoke very carefully. He will only act if the Norks keep provoking SK and the US. The Chinese will find an excuse not to intervene if the Norks keep champing at the bit.

You know what Trump meant stop being a retard.

The British jewmasons who pwn the US will be laughing while reclined in leather chairs receiving infant blood transfusions as the US and CHINA bomb, maim & destroy eachother.

>cuckland
Canada is far more white than Jewmerica at only 62%.

Nk will be wiped in 15 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

GET HYPE FOR THE BIG ONE

WAR WITH THE CHICOMS AT LAST

so cusp of ww3 huh that nice

but this is what happens you voted for another pro war candidate for president, Gary Johnson wasnt perfect by a stretch but you know hes was the person on the ballot that would not get us into a world ending war

I specifically used the word "bait." No one else was talking about NK being bait. Just me. Go read the archives. You'll see.

youtu.be/VfNHdhIE13A

really makes you think

He definitely wouldn't be able to strike Aleppo

US retaliates: DRUMPF IS A HOMICIDAL MANIAC AFTER ALL
US doesn't retaliate: DRUMP IS A COWARD AFTER ALL

Half of this bored uses the word "bait" every day. You can find accusations of a thread being bait in a mater of seconds.

It's literally fucking nothing. As always, China will only support the norks if we attack them first. The norks will never fucking attack us directly, because Kim is fully aware of how painfully stupid that would be, so he does these little stunts, like his claim of firing a missile near the shores of Guam. That is not enough to reignite the war with them, China would surely decide that is an inappropriate escalation and intervene on the norks behalf, fucking us over entirely and probably triggering WW3. You niggers need to put the notion of us attacking them with military force out of your mind unless Kim loses his and fires missiles at us or our allies that hits actual land, not the fucking ocean. Which again, is not going to happen.

Literally the best course of action, as much as people bitch and moaned about obongo, is slowly bleeding them out with harsh sanctions. You force the NK regimes hand in that case, since their prospects are either to slowly wither and die, or do something audacious like attack a country. It's a shit sandwich all around, but that is the only way to mitigate the staggering body count a third world war would bring. All these decades of sanctions have been to force them to attack first.

Noice.

>browsing Sup Forums on an IPHONE
fuck you, you fucking nigger.
sage

the happening is when the nuke actually hits dipshit

It's all just an excuse for China to occupy then annex the mainland part of North Korea if war breaks out.

>deactivate their almonds?

This.

This.

This.

So many anons on point today

Those fucking digits. So close user

USA vs China requires something like a 5/1 K/D ratio. That's pretty significant.

Look at the data from video games. Expert level games are never as loose as 5:1

NO WE'RE GONNA TAKE ALL THAT LAND AND PUT OUR MILITARY BASES RIGHT ON THE CHINESE BORDER

SSJ SOUTH KOREA 2.0

DONT WANNA CURB KIM? THEN WE'LL DO IT OURSELVES, AND OWN THE RESULTING COUNTRY

EAT IT CHINKS

fuck you nigger, you're not getting in when the norks nuke you faggots, also we're sending all the sjws and liberals into your desolate nuclear wasteland after the war.

>defeatist cuck spotted

We are traversing the narrow straits to sublimity.

Nigga, you think this is a game!?

I'm sure you'll fit right in.

>even kikebook knows
is Sup Forums really the new Sup Forums?

lol gooks think they can actually stop us

SINK

I guess we had better make it look like weather and a major earthquake then.

THE CHINK

Trump:
>North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.
>any more threats

China:
>China should also make clear that if North Korea launches missiles that threaten US soil first and the US retaliates, China will stay neutral. If the US and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so.
>launches missiles

Trump says red line is threats.
China says red line is launched missiles.

So if NK threatens again, and Trump sends fire and fury, China will "stop us."
The only way China will remain neutral is if North Korea "launches missiles that threaten US soil first."

China's bar for our legitimate retaliation is higher than Trump's is. It's the space between those bars that puts us in conflict.

China is setting limits on what the US can do to defend itself. We can't defend against threats, only actually launched missiles.

That makes China a dead man.

Holy shit.

THIS.

Honestly, the most informative, intelligible and level header comment tonight on this subject. Bravo, sir.

I honestly cannot see a WWIII scenario actually unfolding here.

Everyone's missing the point. Say the Norks nuke us and we glass them, who comes out ahead? We need to be sure China knows that if NKorea attacks us first they will be held responsible. Control your bitch.

This. China is actually threatening us by saying this.

This is a dominance war, faggots. This is what we've been waiting for.

ummmm sweetie it's not real communism