Cucked Trump THANKS Putin for kicking out US diplomats

President Trump thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin Thursday for expelling hundreds of U.S. diplomatic employees from Russia, saying he appreciated the ability to cut the federal government's payroll.

"I want to thank him because we're trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I'm concerned I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll," Mr. Trump told reporters during his 17-day working vacation in Bedminster, New Jersey. "There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money."

Mr. Trump's remarks Thursday were his first comments on the topic, since Putin last month announced the U.S. diplomatic mission in the Kremlin would need to cut its staff by 755 personnel. Putin explained that was tired of waiting to see whether Russia' relationship with the U.S. would improve.

>I DIDNT WANT THEM THERE ANYWAY

just a reminder

> Cant defend Cucktrump

I wonder how the alt right will defend this. Pence should take trump's place as fast as possible especially with the nk crisis on the horizon.

everything will be clear soon:

Weird how trump cucks just go to the same deflection tactics. Daily reminder: Trump couldn't even get 1 piece of major legislation passed despite controlling the house and senate, Hillary won't ever be locked up even though she deserves it. He's a lame duck and an obvious DNC plant to delegitimize nationalism for the next 50 years.

> Missed the FBI raid on Manafort etc

It's not up to Trump. It was up to Congress and Putin. Since he has zero control on this issue, he made a light-hearted statement that those diplomats will be out of a job (for the time being) and their salaries end until further notice; thus being able to allocate taxpayers money elsewhere.

Oh no... the horror.

>he made a light-hearted statement

No, it wasn't a joke. Go find the video

Tard.

I'm sick of getting cucked by these shit countries

Let's fucking nuke somebody

>Let's fucking nuke somebody

ok

>Leftists are so sub-human they can't even understand jokes
Nice bait OP

>statement
>joke

Burger education. Again.

Trumptards can't accuse anyone of being a "cuck" ever again. This is probably the most cuckish thing a president has done.

LMAO IT'S REAL, I thought for a moment that this was made up

Funny how trumpcucks aren't even touching this thread with a 10 ft pole

Bumping for cuck tears

Disappointing

its not like they would be doing anything.ambassadors dont have much of any work to do . they cant agree to things for their nation they represent in reality. there only real job is to create the illusion of a global union

Trumpfags are trying to spin it as a joke when he said it with the straightest face possible.

Either he's a fucking dumb cuck sucking Putin's dick or he's such a passive aggressive little faggot that he's not willing to call him out and has to make snide and vague remarks instead of manning the fuck up.

When I first read it I thought 'huh, that's actually sort of a funny response'.. Like, it made me sort of like Trump if only for a moment.

Then I saw the video and found out that it was 100% sincere.. What a fucking retard.

>they don't realize that this was the same sincerity that Putin offered when he told Obama to send as many diplomats as he wanted on Christmas
Time and time again you have doubted him, and time and time again he has proven you wrong.

>I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money

he's right though, diplomats are fucking welfare queens

got something on your chin there, user

>Shits on Generals
>Shits on White House Staff
>Shits on Own Party
>Shits on Journalists
>Shits on Chynah
>Shits on Mexico
>Shits on Australia
>Shits on Intelligence Community

>>Refuses to shit on his pal Putin

Gee Bill! I wonder why....

Based Trump has right priorities.

the more spiteful and hate-filled you get, the more delicious it is.

bumping bc trump/russia

>Shits on Aus

Aus is a bad place with a bad bunch in control, he's right to shit on us.