Why is it so easy to get a degree but so hard to land and hold a job?

Why is it so easy to get a degree but so hard to land and hold a job?

because of quitters

It's not. You're just an autistic shithead with no social skills who didn't bother to do any networking.

because degrees are sold not earned.

nepotism and competition

bs, my engineering degree required significant sacrifices of time given to studying

>you pay to get degree
>job pays you

It's easier to spend than to make.

Because school's fun and a job is nothing but work.
Business ownership notwithstanding

You answered your own question.

There is nothing more infuriating to HR than the trend that since around 2000 anyone they hire who has even 4 years of education doesn't know how to do jack fucking shit. Why the hell do you think HR uses psych exams, IQ tests, and a plethora of bullshit? Its their ass on the line if they hire an incompetent moron, and everyones became more skilled at stealthing into jobs than learning from education.

It is both education and peoples faults that diplomas are now worthless.

>sacrifices of time
time is a form of payment.
hence why you're compensated with currency for your time at a job.

>demoralisation
>pretends being a Jewish stereotype is a skill
No offence to Jews, but you're acting like one. The only way nepotism is ever justified is you're facing real discrimination in the form of resentment.

>HR uses psych exams, IQ tests
they do that shit is ausbongland?
that's literally illegal here.

>Business ownership notwithstanding

It always comes back to this, no matter what type of job I've tried. I am not ready yet though, and am hoping to raise significant capital through my day to day job in order to get my idea off the ground without outside help.

because teachers want to use you for your money and employers want to use you for your skills
the two do not overlap, ergo, school is an actual waste of money and time

>networking

t. Dad got him his job

>that's literally illegal here.

uh, what? The USPS gives its employees both a personality and what equates to an IQ test

Because an easy degree ain't worth shit idiot.

I had multiple internships during engineering undergrad and found a job really easily. I think experience like that is what really makes or breaks a deal, having experience + a degree before you graduate makes finding jobs unbelievably easier.

You fucked up son, I'm an expat from America. I dunno where the fuck you live but I had that happen at multiple jobs in the US, in California, Arizona, and Iowa. I've also been credit checked for a job in California and fingerprinted.

They've been doing that shit since 2003 when I first began applying around places.

In aus its very rare, I've never seen an exam or IQ test but I've seen situations where you head to an interview and are given 10 mins to review and make notes on 4-5 conundrum/difficult questions on a position, then they bring you in and grill you.

>networking

what an admission of how fucked things are
"what you need to do is kiss more ass and make friends you can leech off"
also if its so important why dont universities TEACH it?

>Why is it so easy to give away tens of thousands of dollars but so hard to receive tens of thousands of dollars?

Kids in college think a degree will get them a free job.

I worked a lot of hours in fields related to my degree while I was in college, experience made me a much better hire than kids who haven't done any real work

So they don't call it IQ, and therefore it's not illegal. Voilá.

>has Liberal Arts degree
>why can't I find a job.

I got a degree in physics.

Jump in and do it. Now. Do not wait. If you fail, try again and again. Do not wait.
>t. oldfag with two kids and a mortgage

I'm sure if you offered to invest $100,000 in a business in exchange for four years of training and a job thereafter, tons of companies would take you on.
"a ticket will get you into a theatre, but a diploma won't get you a job." - Soichiro Honda

> Look I have a piece of paper that says I know things
> But can't actually do them and will need 1 to 2 years to learn them in the field but demand a high pay because of my piece of paper

That's why.

Employers don't care what name is on your paper most of the time, they care what you can do. Not how much you paid someone to write on paper how smart they think you are.

How life evolved from non living matter doesn't really come up much in job interviews.

The degree gives you (some of) the knowledge required, but none of the skills. Also if I were an employer, I personally would find it somewhat hilarious and unattractive that an applicant got a Phd or something, but he turns out to be a stammering autist.

It's not THAT hard, even if you didn't network.
You can't just submit your CV a million times and pray for a callback, you have to aggressively pursue the jobs you actually want.
Call the hiring manager, have a conversation with him/her, demonstrate that you're not just some retarded sperg. Be charming, but still professional, when you call.
If you attach a voice and personality to your CV while also demonstrating that you cared enough about this specific job to go the extra mile to earn it, then I guarantee you'll massively improve your odds.
You go from being a faceless list of credentials to an actual person they remember speaking to.
It's not that hard as long as you can keep your fucking spaghetti in your pockets for a phone call or two.

>that's literally illegal here.

Once you move past retail and fast food positions, you'll get to take one.

But it's all about calculations and doing real life experiments

It's hard to get a job BECAUSE it's so easy to get a degree.

>why is it so easy to pay for a product?
>why is it so hard to get someone to support my life?
That's basically what you're asking.

Yep.
As much as one would hate to admit, getting a degree is only half the requirement to get a GOOD job, or a job at all in some cases at your field of choice.

That's how the world works boys and girls.

All the retards ITT are butthurt poorfag idiots who never finished highschool.

Jobs are hard to get because of 3rd world hordes of unwanted immigration (go back you fucking trash), and because of the large amount of degree holders + these two things during a global depression that we still aren't out of.

If you work hard and get a real degree that is career-specific you can, and will, get a high-paying career.

Times are hard and shit is depressing, but don't stop, you'll make it if you do what you need to do to get to where you want to be in life.
>t. BS in Psyc. + interning/medical experience in mental health field, working a bachelor's level job +pay, while completing my master's in a administration

I worked temp jobs for about a year until I landed a real job, but I'm making it. I already make more than poorfags.

Working fucking sucks I hated it. Now I'm a stay at home dad and my autist wife works. It's pretty comfy.

Schlomo's right.
Networking proves you do your homework, and that you have enough social skills to establish a strategy.

That was only implemented after "going postal" became a reality.

greedy (((professors))) prey upon students to keep the gravy train going for their useless, cushy careers

you could probably make more on a North Dakota Oil site than you do with all those hoops you jumped through.

Just fyi, Oilniggers are starting at around 100k a year. And Mexicans can't do it because its tightly regulated in English.

But hey, at least you got your "mental health degree" and started in debt like a good goy.

>physics degree
>without any prior experience

Your options are working at visa or some office until you meet people in university for a lab job; otherwise go for being a professor in physics.

But now I have experience being a low level engineer. Can I get engineering jobs?I get paid in this job.

>degrees are easy to get, why aren't they helping me in the job market

>Why is it so easy to get a degree but so hard to land and hold a job?
It depends on the degree. Some people have to move away just to get their start in their career. You have to move with the market at times.

why? hmm... it's almost like someone has something to gain by making 'degrees' easy to obtain.... go figure.

It's still bullshit. It doesn't surprise me at all to see men with degrees opting out of the workforce entirely when the job they were promised doesn't exist

dude getting a job isn't even hard just be a clueless NEET and play video games for like 10 years then get a job on the back of that.

literally piece of cake t. survivor bias

As if HR does anything of value or is held accountable for it's fuckups.

Because you probably got a shit degree from a shit school because you bought the lie that everyone is smart enough to need extra schooling. The fact that you're even asking this question evidences the fact that you've been had. Congrats, idiot.

PPPFFFFFTTFFFFFPPPFFFFFTTFP

degrees supposedly provide theory based on the instructors opinion.
theory does not mean that someone knows what they are doing.
ima poor fag and had to pay for college myself as i could afford it. one of my last classes was dc circuits fundamentals.
i learned absolutely nothing about dc circuits.
i did learn to use a scientific calculator and how my professor had a doctorate in electrical engineering and to keep from going to the nam he also got a medical degree.
as an it guy, i learned the crap then got the certs.

because everyone has degrees.. you answered your own question.

also pajeet and suzy have the same degree as you, it doesn't matter what you already know. If the world works like that then you wouldn't have even needed a degree to get a job. But they need to prove that you know what you know, so you go to get a degree. Congratulations, you now know as much as suzy and pajeet.. sit down and wait for your turn to interview

The interesting part is that women are averse to dating men who make less than they do, yet women still compete for said jobs

Underrated

It's easy as fuck to get a job in the USA since Trump won.

I finished my PharmD and couldn't get a job I wanted back in 2016.

Then Trump took office, I had 3 good job prospects and took the best one. I work at Cigna, it's easy as fuck, and I work as much as I want. I work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. If I keep it up all year, I'll literally make 500k.

A degree is much harder to get than a job.

Is it easy for foreigners with BS in science?

Cause college is a jewish lie to enslave your mind to ZOG. Kim Jong should nuke Berkley

>hard to land and hold a job
Stop being such a useless piece of crap at work. Take pride in your work, don't fuck around, be as much of an asset as you can be and it won't be difficult at all to hold onto your job.

the jooz

Two B.A.s (Econ and Political Science).
Graduated with honors.

still no good job. I know it's a meme to say they want a dishwasher to have 2-3 years experience but it's fucking true. No one will hire a recent grad.

Hey Champ, I heard you're having trouble with the job searching. Don't get too down Champ, I was rejected once when I was 15. You just gotta really look the manager dead in the eye and give him a solid handshake Champ. He may feel a bit of a lack of enthusiasm in your grip, but just put everything into it, look him dead in the eye and say you want that job Champ.

Winners don't quit and Quitters don't win son, you think I got to where I am by just sitting around? No I put the effort in, walked 2 blocks down the road and really asked for that job.

You gotta think of your future Champ, I mean I didn't buy my 14 thousand dollar house just moping around, Champ. No, you just go out there today with me, we'll drive from place to place and you can just walk into each place and really tell the boss there you want that job.

This is a good example of how far gone we are. Networking should be brief, polite, and professional conversations with display of your abilities. It shouldn't be, "ohhhh my good jewish brother! let me get you a raise here and a job here!".. Yeah no. Gas yourself.

Never finished high school,
Just made up fake C.V. when i applied for a job
Got a job within a week
If i get caught i just do the same thing at a different company
Nobody goes to jail for crap like this in Belgium
Got promoted to store manager within two years
I'm boss over 25 people now
Nobody checks if its real or not ,
Once your in nobody cares anymore

found the boomer

delet this