>creator of the Alt-Right discord is literally a homosexual furfag

lmao defend this

Sup Forums isn't alt-right.

Why would I defend it?

WEW LASSIES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
>MUH PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

Alt-right wasn't a term that Sup Forums invented for itself
It was a name that the media used to describe the rise in right wing ideology in teens to young adults
The term just happened to stick

correct!
/thread

Nah. It started with things like cuckservative to forget and try to mock how shitty Bush was. The rest is bullshit and "history". I call it the salt right now. Except salt has good symbolism behind it. So it reminds of how they invented the salt meme. It stuck to them. For all the wrong reasons

But drinking tears was a liberal one and the equality baseball fence is one that REALLY pisses off righties

>Alt-Right
get lost

>creator of a random unofficial discord is literally a homosexual furfag
ftfy
Does anyone remember how fucking cringy he was during HWNDU?

alt right existed well before the media got a handle on the idea. richard spencer coined the term. it definitely wasn't originally a Sup Forums thing either

this

Alt-Right includes Sup Forums as well as degenerate dumb gay furfag actual faggots who use gay reddit botnets like Discord and are "alt-right" because of their penchant for epic counterculture Trump maymays

Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

anyone got an invite?

alt-right was used to label Sup Forums and then was stuck onto anyone else who is on the right but not cuckservative too

that's not where it comes from, though.

This

Libertarianism is more like sharing ideas that simple, small government makes the people better on their own. Neoclassicism isn't even openly discussed, it's just everyone who hates postmodernism.

I'm a libertarian neoclassicist. Fascism isn't aesthetic.

lmao literally who
lmao literally who cares
lmao literally who cares, /leftypol/?

Sup Forums is a mix of the new conservative movement, nat social, libertarians and republicans among many other smaller groups.

No one here identifies as "alt right". That term and it's meaning was created by the far left as controlled opposition. If you want to talk to people who identify as it, go to the_donald.

>Sup Forums is one political ideology

Who is leading what Discord now? I've been out of the game for so long. I left when KK was still trying to extract his revenge.

No shit, The Alt-Right are just Right Wing SJW's. I thought everyone knew that.

And why would Sup Forums even care, lol.

>alt right
>discord
>UN flag
Faggot