ACTUALLY HAPPENING

CHINA SAYS THEY WILL DEFEND NORTH KOREA IF THE US/SOUTH ATTACKS FIRST

"If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so."
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhaiWVe0zac
realcleardefense.com/articles/2016/01/15/russias_only_aircraft_carrier_is_a_floating_hell_for_the_crew_108908.html
thediplomat.com/2017/08/after-50-day-doklam-standoff-chinas-defense-ministry-invites-indian-media-over/
a.pomf.cat/odgbds.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this a happening

It is just pushing further away from a happening

Fuck China. That is all.

It says only if the US strikes first.

Sucks that china only one aircraft carrier, which was donated to them by Ukraine. There is no chance that they will be able to defend the south china sea.

This basically confirms a false flag is imminent

Kek only one?
>china
>superpower

well the solution here is simple.. let them strike first and then retaliate with a crushing counter attack

Obviously, why wouldnt they. The majority of Korean war was fought against the Chinese and they were the ones who over saw the cease fire. The NK Army collapsed in the first year then the chinks came pushed NATO all the way back over the 38th parallel.

love that whole east coast west coast vibe your projecting but america wont do anything . in a few months you will just be another tard who thought something would happen but didnt like with the hillary emails or trump impeachment

this is a non event cycle that last for the rest of this year to cover up the real happenings. like obama going to jail for crimes against humanity

China is a very powerful county with a huge trade surplus, rather than a deficit like the US--thanks to the love of outsourcing.

If the US goes to war with China, what will the US did when most of the equipment is made there?

China could wipe the floor with us (the US).

This is a win-win for us. Yeah, it sucks not being able to strike first, but now China basically is saying we get to lose San Francisco or LA in order to attack back. Seems like China wants to make America great again too.

And now this is what Trump need to make industry come back to America.....

WE'RE IN QUITE THE PICKLE BOYS

I think ww3 will happen in our lifetime sadly

Oh no, you mean our highly subsidized companies are going to have to suck it up and pay Americans to make our own military equipment in a time of war? That's preposterous.

You can thank the democucks for that one. Democrats have closed down 70000+ factories

Read carefully, try to change political direction.

Literally nothing.

If they go to war with us then they lose thier largest consumer, we can allways get our steel from somewhere else

>There are people on Earth this stupid

>Slants really believe this

to stupid to realize everything the military buys is from american countrys for way above the cost it actually takes to make them...
the only people getting fucked with a war against china is china.
hurr durr the chinese import lots of shit, how will we ever live without all the worthless crap.
its more like how will china survive when we tell them to fuck off with our trillions of debt we owe them, and seize all the property and businesses they own in the US

This is just China flexing. What they actually mean is that when US carpet bomb the Norks they need at least a piece of the wrecked nation for themselves

This isn't surprising retard, it's entirely expected

>drumpf cucked by china

POL BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good guy china

Based Kim is just trolling the fuck out of the Donald.

There is only one China and its capital is in Taipei.

I wouldn't mind. Let's see what they come up with.

JUST LAUNCH IT!! LAUNCH THE FUCKING NUKE ALREADY YOU ASIAN KEKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>who thought something would happen
I believe you're mistaken. It's not that we think something will happen, it's that we hope something will happen.

the whole Korea business is making me sleepy

radiation from Japan is going to kill everyone anyway, weather we exchange nukes with these cunts or not

Obviously China wants to keep their proxy state in power to keep western forces off their borders. All that needs to happen is for SK to false flag and it's a go boyz

you forgot to mention they will stay neutral if NK attacks us.

win-win

You're the idiots. Before this statement it was widely believed China would've get involved at all and they value their relationship with the west far too much to ever get involved.

Yet here they are threatening war if Trump tries to a pull a preemptive strike like he was probably planning. Sure it leaves room for deescalation, but this shows China is actually willing to go to war over them in the current day and age which is an insane revelation.

I still barely believe this is real.

Just attack china first. 4d chess up your asshole chinks. India is going to invade also and shit all over you.

my nigga

>korea war all over again
>America gets BTFO all over again
>American hegemony collapses
Feels good

I FUCKING KNEW IT

This is the big one

sounds more like a warning for kimmie and his wifey.

not according to trump

>People actually believe this.

Reminder that if the US wipes out China most of their debt will be erased

This is carefully orchestrated by the Trump admin to MAGA

NK: We nuke this, this and there and you
US: We nuke you
China: You nuke them, i nuke you
US: China pls

Are you retarded?
>Hasn't ever heard of a false flag

My Grandfather helped make places for planes to land in the Pacific during WWII. And he always told my dad that one day China would attack America. And though out his life when everyone said to watch out for the Russians. My grandfather would laugh, and say it was the Chinese you had to watch out for.
They have been planning this for a long time.

>what will the US did when most of the equipment is made there?

You need to go back

this was pretty good bait, ya got me

Drumpf BTFO!!!!!!

It's pretty sad. I would've expected them to get on that AC game by now.

So let's see, the USA preemptively strikes NK strategic sites and bunkers, say Command and control, missile silos or launch site, a few palaces, dams, electrical grids,radar installations and known nuke development site. also carpets bombs as many artillery pieces as possible, destroys as many war "ships" and "Subs" as they can find. What the fuck is china gonna do? risk all the trade the USA does with them, not to mention SK, Japan, Asusie and europe do with them? they have way too much to lose.

get out normie, everyone has this board has known the situation of the korean stalemate.
this statement just confirms what we have known for years

TIME TO SINK THE CHINK

>bringing guns and body armor to 'a mile-long-metal-beam dropped from orbit' fight
i lost my maymay folder but someone post a shiggy diggy for me, thnx

China hasn't actually won a war with an outside power an like hundreds of years

Here it comes, the end, God is returning, thanks for all the help you Aryan brothers have helped us with over the years, cheers to you and bless you.

they can't do shit, we would probably have to give them something to sweet talk them afterwards, but fuck em

>if the U.S attacks first
>if
If
>if
If

That means NorKorea is FUCKED if they attack us first.

>a Chinese news paper

They know that, yet they're still staying they'll intervene in their defense.

That's why this is crazy.

It won't happen, but I don't see serious negotiations happening until both N. Korea and the US are put under sanctions.

Of course, it will fuck the US up tremendously, but it's about time the world gave Trump a taste of his own medicine.

Well if this goes like ww1 this will be like ww2 and they will get blamed

do you report for CNN or some shit?

Thought they'd be busy with India.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhaiWVe0zac

On top of that the only aircraft carrier russia has is pretty much where sailors get deployed as punishment

realcleardefense.com/articles/2016/01/15/russias_only_aircraft_carrier_is_a_floating_hell_for_the_crew_108908.html

fat boy doesnt take a dump unless the chineese say so. this is all for show unless Trump decides to say fuck em anyway and bomb the shit out of the m just for the hell of it

First we remove our largest debt holder and then move on to a much needed civil war, with Trump leading all the NEETS that got drafted and finally have a purpose in life, to remove the Commie scum that has infested the large cities. Just hope it starts soon.

Please nuke China and both Korea so hard

Honestly though, everyone on Sup Forums is overreacting. People think GT is equivalent of Chinese CNN, when in actuality it's the FOX news of China. They write a lot of shit in GT in order to pander to patriotic nationalistic Chinese to up their subscriber base and make more shekels. So what happened here is some Chinese Bannon like motherfucker wrote an opinion article which got published because baits the US and the international media to gain nortoriety and more subscribers. Here's another article that explains it better where it deals with the Doklam standoff with India.

thediplomat.com/2017/08/after-50-day-doklam-standoff-chinas-defense-ministry-invites-indian-media-over/

> And one of the most important signals the ministry sent was that the hawkish rhetoric some Chinese state media had published does not represent China’s official position.
>DOES NOT REPRESENT CHINA'S OFFICIAL POSITION

American Jew came too fast, it tried the Indian route and North Korean route at same time, Chinese are way too smart for this to work.

fuck yeah. USA!

>Kim, let our Chinese troops into your territory
>who said anything about annexation? You must've heard us wrong

>China could wipe the floor with us (the US)
Based on what?
Huge numbers of infantry?
Yes
Superior ships and carriers?
Fuck no
Superior fighter jets?
Again fucking no. F22 is superior to anything.
China is just a bigger version of North Korea.

A war between china and U.S. would seriously fuck up both economies if nothing else.
I don't see it happening.

You don't realise how absurdly asymmetrical the US Armed Forces are in comparison to the rest of the world. The US Navy is over a third of the world's raw tonnage (almost half discounting China and Russia's rust buckets). The US Air Force is more numerous than the next eight countries combined, and both are the most advanced of their kind in the world. By deck acreage (how many aircraft and men they can hold), the US fleet of aircraft carriers is double the rest of the world's combined. Russia, or any invading power, is going to have to get past all of that shit while performing a transoceanic logistical operation against an enemy with absolute naval and air dominance in their own waters.

Assuming the Navy is somehow lost, surviving enemy naval forces are going to have a hell of a time launching any sort of invasion. Geographically, every possible landing zone has been accounted for, and the most advanced Army in the world is going to be fully prepared, backed up by the remaining Air Force and a fully mobilised populace of over two hundred million adults, over a third of whom own and operate firearms. No beachhead could be established and reinforced from overseas before being pushed back. Any invasions launched through Canada and Mexico will need to traverse hundreds of miles of unfavourable terrain and deal with a hostile populace.

Defeat may be possible.
Invasion is unthinkable.
Conquest is impossible.

fuck you. you would suffer too. you are willing to suffer because you dont like trump? What kind of sadistic fuck are you?

Begone shill

Bitcoin

That was the status quo before they said this. Now China has put the ball entirely in the hands of Kim. If he launches it, it's on and he's isolated. If he doesn't, shit can deescalate. If Trump launches a strike or false flag, you actually get WWIII.

Before we figured Kim was going to get his shit pushed in regardless. It's a big shift in possibilities.

This. Instead of focusing all the hate on niggers spics mudslimes and kikes we should fight to remove chunks, after all they are our biggest enemy

...and South China sea

So that's a whopping 3 routes USA wants to overthrow China.
Somebody really really wants WW3.

Ahaha wow Donald turns out to be the antichrist destroying Asia and China completely confirming pic related.

this is pretty good bro

NK NUKED WASHINGTON
I REPEAT - NK NUKED WASHINGTON

IT'S ON LADS!
a.pomf.cat/odgbds.webm

Fake news is going start ww3

Fucking guy really needs to intermittent fast.

who the fuk is gonna put saction on the USA or even try to enforce them you dumb chink?

wait shitt i just fell for shitty bait!

Ignore this insane kike shill

Based China.

Fuck the burgers.

yeah no dumbass... china is extremely zealous with their intents of preserving a sphere of influence since theyre surrounded by great powers dominated by usa. they wont give up north korea at any costs as was shown back in korean war.
retard.

Its capital is Nanking according to Taipei.

If this happens Melb will be an interesting place to visit.

US > China and most of Aus agrees with me.

Thats an interesting way of saying China will throw NK under the bus if it attacks first

Perhaps false flag in Iran?

>1 post bait
Yet pol jump on it like niggers chugging grape soda