Is Sup Forums atheist?

Are any of you Sup Forumsers atheists? Most of you are far right so I wanted to know if you were hardcore Christians too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wneFsoiu2oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheists not welcome

Sup Forums is a christian board.

Threadly reminder that an omnipotent being can, by definition, cause you to disbelieve in Him.

That will win people over to your side, christcuck.

most of us hate the smug arrogance that all atheists exude, however agnostics are fairly common

Atheism is for edgy teenagers, just like """paganism"""

What if you subscribe to logic, reason and causality?

Listen. GOD is the endpoint of human evolution.

There is no creationism.

Christianity is not inherently synonymous with creationism.

IF YOU MEDITATE ON ETERNAL EVOLUTION LONG ENOUGH AND UNDERSTAND WHAT ALPHA-PSYCHOLOGY, ALPHA-ETHICS, ALPHA-DIET & ALPHA-GENETICS REALLY ARE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I (AN ENLIGHTENED PROPHET) CALL "NEO-CHRISTIANITY" IS THE TRUTH THE LIGHT AND THE WAY.

A PHILOSOPHICAL DOCTRINE THAT IS SYNONYMOUS WITH BUDDHISM.

FIRST YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS ONE PROFOUND TRUTH:

CHRIST. HAS. A. VEGAN. HEART.

youtube.com/watch?v=wneFsoiu2oQ

this... All atheists are degenerate and everyone are moral relativists.

Yes I am

That being said I am also a traditionalist. I simply find it hard to reconcile my belief in race realism and natural selection with the teaching of Christ to love the poor

Sup Forums is a christian board.

I'm an atheist because I'm not retarded and I'm a nationalist. Christians are nigger lovers and always importing and supporting foreign scum.
Fuck off, newfag cancer.

I'm left of the Dems and agnostic, but I'll say atheist so that I'll be left alone. I rarely visit Sup Forums.

fedora neckbeard forever

Capitanul ar fi dezamagit

>I'm a nationalist
OH LOOK JUST SPOT THE RETARD FAGGOT

Go back to r/atheism faggot, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Alright, time to debate some shut-brained christ-fags on Sup Forums.
So who's first?

You're either a theist or an atheist. Agnosticism is something else and deals with what is knowable. Most atheists are agnostic atheists, as in: they lack a belief in a god(s) but they don't claim to know whether a god exist or not.

Many call themselves agnostics because they either have no idea what the fuck they are talking about or because it is more acceptable label in religious environments.

Sup Forums is a Christian board that respects western pagans enough to govern it. The final meme war will be against all Heebro's