Fascism is wrong because they promote social darwinism, and Darwin was simply not correct. Evolution did not happen...

Fascism is wrong because they promote social darwinism, and Darwin was simply not correct. Evolution did not happen, God created the world in 7 days. It just simply ain't biblical and thus ain't American.

Do you think I read your post past the first 5 words

With that attitude there won't be any Americans in the near future. The communists will continue importing voters who will vote for Marxist policy's and you will wake up enselaved on the country your fathers conquered.

The only consistent fascist position is a nonchristian position

>social darwinism

Do you really know what is social darwinism, retard?

People with mental illness can't reproduce, it is a good thing.

God did say we could have slaves you know, just enslave them.

Exactly, Hitler was well known for being into occult studies and was extremely satanic.

Now I understand this topic...

fuck off jew

Hitler was no Baptist man.

>Hitler was born to a practising Catholic mother, and was baptised and confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church.

even jewpedia say this.

>Catholic
>Christian

Catholics are glorified pagans you idiot, they are not Christian whatsoever, they follow the antichrist.

The real church following the apostles and is the "Body of Christ" is the Roman Cathocic Church.

Protestant have invisible church, protestant are like homeless people.

thats the thing you pathetic americunt, you have no idea just how right darwin was.
enjoy denying reality dissolving around you, dipshit.

Catholics don't even pray to God, they pray to "saints", which are renamed pagan deities, who deliver the messages to God. God says we can pray to him ourselves. And the Pope is not an authority on the church at all, the only authority is Jesus Christ.

Darwin was inspired by Satan.

((()))
>this is actually what the typical (((christfag))) believes (yes I've talked to them about this exact topic)

Yep

evolution happened and is still happening also ur a cuck

fucking gay cunts just because we dont know our exact origin story doesnt know we dont understand the process by which we are made.
reproduction is how genes pass now, in the past it wasnt any different.

Darwinism is right, because its anti-degenerate.
Only what can sustain itself should be granted life.
Facism isn't even half as bad, because it is a government that favors its people and its welfare before international trade or over-diplomacy.

in real life
>me:what are you doing christian qt
>I'm praying to saint of good luck
>me:so he is like a demi-god
>no
>me:so you have different saints you pray to for different things
>yes
>me: so you have many gods?
>no
>me:saints arent gods?
>no
>me:but they will grant you your desire/prayer(wish)
>yes
>me: LEL
Catholics are polytheist don't let them fool you.

we have a fairly clear vision of our exact origin story with fossils like Pikaia and the presence of modern day animals like Lancelets and Hagfish but Christfags aren't the best at putting 2 and 2 together it seems

Anyone else notice that since we could choose our own flags the number of Israeli posters has dropped to near zero?

you're talking about communism kike

Darwin was a jew

Hitler was jewish too. Jesus was the messiah but they rejected and still reject him, and will burn in hell because of that.

No shit, they openly admit to prefer the world be The Congo, so long as they all accept Jesus.

You'd be surprised at how much Marxist drivel is in Christianity, or at least how it's presented today.

Ever thought maybe because this world is temporary? I wouldn't except a godless fascist/communist or whatever sick ideology people follow to understand God's plan and how unimaginably better heaven is than this sinful world.