Sup Forums actually memed WWIII

>Sup Forums actually memed WWIII

this shit isn't funny anymore.
start posting for peace so my family can stop freaking out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNXt_u7Cr0
telesurtv.net/english/news/Our-Job-Is-to-Scare-People-about-North-Korea-NBCs-Williams-20170810-0015.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yTM_CQWjf0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssB5kpI6aoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your fag family off of fag Sup Forums, fag

if singles we will have world peace

Too late for that

i don't know if palindromes count as singles.

fug
we all gonna burn.

RAGNAROK APPROACHES. ONLY THE WORTHY SHALL SURVIVE.

War is an economic irrationality that would vanish if we sufficiently deregulated the economy. Please permit greed to vanquish wrath. The pursuit of profit, material and psychic, is the basic harmony of man.

Thats not a palindrome you faggot

I leave this here just in case

>family
>white

HAHAHAHAHA NIGGER

Suit up marine, youre living in the time line of the third world war.

We won't all burn, Ireland will reseed the world after you're dead, gone but not forgotten.

>.223
locked and loaded

If 7 all out world wide nuclear holocaust

War breaks out in 5-6 hours before they go home

Isn't this the 3rd time since January that WW3 is just about to happen? What makes this one so sure?

deep state memed this
been planned for ages

will you fall for it again?
youtube.com/watch?v=vZNXt_u7Cr0

what does kim jong un's voice even sound like?

>8
phew

Let it ride.

no this is going to be great. as soon as america is nuked we can do what ever we want. kill all the boomers. set up rape stations to perpetuate the species. only the finest brood sows will be allowed to live. resources wont be wasted on dreks

rich people will all be killed and their mansions taken as outpost for the white ethnostate

and i get to burn down a few states and force a reactor to melt down. i was born for this moment in time

>OI MATE DROP THE BUTTERKNOIFE country
>gets NATO rifle caliber

What's a rape station

We're crashing this plane, with no survivors

ask your dads wife

Ireland will survive, come home whitemen, 50million americans have irish blood, come home already we have niggers to fight

Nice !!

>'Our Job Is to Scare People' about North Korea: NBC's Williams
telesurtv.net/english/news/Our-Job-Is-to-Scare-People-about-North-Korea-NBCs-Williams-20170810-0015.html

>and i get to burn down a few states and force a reactor to melt down. i was born for this moment in time

Hey look.
We are your family now.

How many times do I have to get doubles of truth before people listen to me...

digits confirm, Ireland will be safe haven for white man when shit hits the fan.

fuck your peace faggot, I WANT WAR

like this?

Then I suppose it's time to head back home.

Fuck you! I have already acquired a huge amount of bottle caps! Once the nuclear fallout begins I shall be rich!

Ok I'm ready

>start posting for peace so my family can stop freaking out.

No
We want this.

NK general will kill Kimmy. Checkem

Peace? No peace.

DIE....

DIEEE.....

"The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized.
So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi.
You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol.
So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery."

It's too late

ww3 now

no
we're going to have our glorious post-apocalyptic cyberpunk dystopia

>tfw the world will be completely populated with red haired blue eyed alcoholic qts
Im ok with this

I for one, cannot wait to be evaporated from this skin prison in complete bliss, and nuclear fire

this i can do. maybe one day.

Have we started the fire?

aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=yTM_CQWjf0s

If my family knew of the extent of my involvement in this whole thing I'd probably be in trouble

Stocked up and comfy atm.

@136899688
Is this the latest or recycled copy pasta? I'd check the archive but I'm on mobile.

Why are you so afraid of the climax of our history?

You don't understand, this NEEDS to happen.

Digits confirm, America emerges from World War III stronger than ever

This

go back to re666it

nah m8 were going all in you have no idea how much we hate the world

this can be the biggest war the world has ever known, anything bigger will require fighting aliens or something

No. It's time to go nucular.

checked
stick around goy

Pray. Repent and accept the truth that Jesus is the Son of God.

You won't like what's coming if you don't.

Sounds boring, why would we want that? Afterall, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

I COME IN PEACE!

68 68 68

that's Shia's pasta from when he was in the cabin you ignorant loser

Controversial opinion: the nuclear destruction of the world's largest population centers will be a net benefit for humanity. No more gay shit or cut off my dick call me Caitlyn bullshit.

Thot and kek speak

Nuclear Winter is coming.

If the post number ends in doubles, Kim will launch at Guam tomorrow.

We summoned and gave a god of chaos our energy. Are we surprised at the result?

That's because he isn't going to do it until the 15th

Comfy as fuck here senpai

Didn't he plagiarise that shot from a brony.

Based

Theme : m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssB5kpI6aoo

>mfw WW3 makes WW2 look like a brawl between kids

>we

there are checks on your madness, you know this

if dub's then it's happening

>start posting for peace

stahp

Pray for Plutonium chan

WW1 made WW2 look like a brawl m8.

WW3 will be like lighting a match in the bar during a gas leak.

>Confirmed
This is true

>When world wars are like DBZ arcs

So after the war for the planet against the alien invaders (WW4)

Will we be fighting against a planet eater (WW5)?

yep
i feel there is a good chance that Shia known less than nothing of chan culture

Fuck you, OP.

Oh great and mighty Kek, free us from the future!

>WW3 will be like lighting a match in the bar during a gas leak
Well said.

So who is Goku?

>That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
I must re read that book soon.