"I, an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men...

"I, an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men, because racism and sexism describes structures of privilege based on race and gender. And therefore women of colour and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist because we do not stand to benefit from such a system. In order for our actions to be deemed racist or sexist, the current system would have to be one that enables only people of colour and women to benefit economically and socially on such a large scale and to the systematic exclusion of white people and men, who for the past 400 years would have to have been subjected to block colonisation. We do not live in such a system, we do not know of such a history, reverse racism and reverse sexism are not real"

How would Sup Forums respond?

I would ask how her unemployment is going.

That whole statement is racist and sexist, why would I respond to someone willfully ignorant?

well, as long as you're content to not be in power hate whitey all you want
when you start harming white people though...

I wouldn't respond because that'd be mansplaining.

>You're describing institutionalized racism you stupid bitch. Words can have more than one meaning, read a fucking dictionary faggot.

lot of words for a sub human monkey. see chart.

this is hilarious. but seriously, we can't let this women near the genetics.

>assuming race and gender

There is no response that would be rational to a person such as this. Therefore you you tell them to kindly fuck off or face the consequences if they do not.

>You are full of shit. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit and make a sandwich.

You've benefited enormously from white male accomplishment—when adjusted for the contributions and sacrifices of one's ancestors (going back thousands of years), you've benefited far more than than the typical white male.

That is privilege.

Anyway, it's ironic being scolded about being so powerful by someone knows that billionaire CEOs and mainstream journalists have her back and not mine.

Go back to your affirmative action job and leave me alone.

>racism and sexism describes structures of privilege
Wrong.
The rest is word salad meant to confuse me just because I identify as a transidentity being, since one of my identities is a white male while the rest are significantly under privileged, she is being racist towards a white male.
Then I rape her at gun point. (several of my identities are Muslim)

Fair enough.

But you can still hate me because of who I am so we are enemies and no one will find your body.

I'd point to the wood chipper towed behind my truck. "Join the queue."

All I said is that I'd like fries with that. I didn't want some false lecture

And a parting thought:

Historical context matters much less than the context of our present lives. Blacks are given all sorts of real, tangible, measurable institutional advantages. All the while, they get to enjoy the sense of community and solidarity associated with ethnic identity.

And it's been this way for 50 years.

You didn't earn any of this technology. You didn't earn any of the civilization. You should have to pay to live among whites.

post tits or get out

Youre a real dumb cunt parroting bullshit she heard from even dumber cunts

Couldn't I just rock up to that thing and tell them I identify as whatever strikes my fancy at that moment and they have to let me in, even though I'm pretending?

I've had this debate a million times before.

"Whatever word you want to use for it doesn't change what you're doing/saying. Racially prejudiced, bigoted, whatever you want to call it." Then they fall into the trap of having to defend their bigotry against white men instead of a piss battle about trying to define a word. It puts them back on the defensive and makes them realize hiding behind chameleon words that change meaning depending on what they need in that moment won't help.

I'm actually a racist but I'll still use Alinksy tactics to make them play by their own rules.

Make her death public, to be used as an example.

Call bait or spam replies with "tits or gtfo"

"Too late bitch, Orwell already warned me against people who change the meaning of words to suit their own agenda. Also, I hereby convert to Islam. Tolerate me."

And then I throw acid in her face and run away whooping.

>reverse racism and reverse sexism are not real"

once you're out of your liberal brainwashing hugbox called university and get a real job and have some real experiences, i'll consider your opinion. until then, you don't know shit about the real world.

That white women in US are the most privileged people on earth?