CHINA TO AID DPRK IF US ATTACKS FIRST

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=598cfce204d301042091a189&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

wtf i love xi penguin now

I'd vote for Hillary just so I couldn't be reminded of a shitty movie.

BUT
HER
EMAILS!

>if US attacks first

Given how nation states operate, they'll do whatever they want then retroactively say "oh NK really provoked first" or "well really that statement was using outdated information and we realized it was really the US who are our great allies" or whatever.

There is no deep honorable bond between China and the DRPK. They just like having a buffer state against American interests. None of these statements, including ours, mean much once the bombs are dropping.

Her name was Monica Peterson. She died investigating the Clintons.

My wife is Chinese can confirm that china hates the norms more than we do.

They just like their little wall from us

If trump offered the Chinese half of Nork clay they would buddy up in a heartbeat

His name was Seth Rich. He died investigating the Clintons.

His name was Chester Bennington. He died investigating the Clintons.

His name was Chris Cornell. He died investigating the Clintons.

How did Trump start this? If he didn't respond you'd be frantically rushing here to call him a pussy bitch or something. There's more to worry about here than your irrational hatred of Trump. You're deranged and you'd probably feel better if you took a long break from politics.

His name was Don Adams. He died investigating the Clintons.

>How did Trump start this?

DPRK put sanctions on US faggot?

His name was John Ashe. He died investigating the Clintons.

His name was Jeremy Boorda. He committed suicide in an implausible manner for an implausible reason, after earning enemies by trying to clean up sex crimes. He took to his grave information linking the Clintons to international criminal activities.

Yeah man let's just let the lunatic build and test nuclear missiles all year. Also didn't the whole civilized world unanimously support the sanctions as well? b-but drumpf, amirite?

His name was Ron Brown. He was the chairman of the DNC. He died shortly after he began cooperating with investigations into the Clintons activities. Bill Clinton was photographed laughing at his funeral.

Russia will redeem itself and neck both NK/Chinkland.

300 million Indians will rush the border to finish the job.

Biggest winner, Japan.

Her name was Suzanne Coleman. She was seven months pregnant with Bill Clinton's child when she committed suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head shortly after making the fatal error of publicizing the fact that her child was fathered by Bill Clinton.

Does anyone have a picture of Gregory Collins? Because guess what? He died investigating the Clintons! "Suicide" by shooting himself in the face.

But her fucking emails for fuck's sake already

His name was Klaus Eberwein. He was a Haitian official tasked with investigating corruption. He died investigating the Clintons.

His name was Vincent Foster. He died investigating the Clintons.

Her name was Judi Gibbs. She was a fucking call girl. She died investigating the Clintons.

His name was Michael Hastings. He died investigating the Clintons.

This fucking deer - no, I'm shitposting now. I'm tired. Someone else take up the fucking torch. And remember, you're more likely to get killed by Hillary Clinton than a great white shark.

Well yeah. Words are cheap. Neither NK nor the USA have actually done anything to the other yet.

Have to admit, China played it smart. They can take the moral high ground if shit blows up.

Let's not fuck around, THIS WAS ALWAYS ABOUT CHINA. Mission creep.

>being this new at international politics

China is only trying to look fair.

They also said they would be 'neutral' if DPRK attacked US first. That's a message to the US that they can go ahead with false flag and steamroll NKorea in response.

Watch.

China Won't do dick if we attack. China has started shit with Vietnam, India, Taiwan, and Bhutan. China cannot fight a war where they are surrounded.

>inb4 "haha this means China are pussies and we can do whatever we want as long as it's a false flag"

Before this statement China was seen as neutral regardless of what we did. Now any outcome outside of deescalation and Kim launching missiles will involve the Chinese fighting alongside them.

Wew.

The loopholes in the papertiger's threat is to have Japan preemtively strike the norks.

FINALLY
RELEASE ME FROM THIS HELLHOLE

DROP
THE
NUKES

read the article faggot.

they said they would be neutral if North Korea strikes the US.

That means they will NOT assist NKorea in that situation.

Which means the US will have free reign to curbstomp.

All it takes is one false flag.

AND WHO'S THE UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION AT FALSE FLAG?

>state newspaper said

!=

government policy

>China Won't do dick if we attack. China has started shit with Vietnam, India, Taiwan, and Bhutan. China cannot fight a war where they are surrounded.

Agreed if USAF drops some bombs/launches missiles at some Nork launch sites. Disagree if USFK & ROK forces cross the DMZ and engage DPRK forces. Then you will see PLA forces get 'invited' in by the Norks and they'll bee-line to Pyongyang as fast as they can. They want to keep you guys off their border. Now the Norks at least keep a decent buffer.

>Sorounded by meme war vets
>Your embarrassing your self

Quit before you kill your self
Repent may kek forgive you

yep there's no way out OP. i recommend becoming an hero

Go for your wrists remember go down your arm not accross

>The US attacks North Korea.
>China declares war on the US.
>Millions die on either side.
>Jobs suddenly available and 3D widow-waifus are there for the taking.
>An entire generation of burger and chink NEETs who weren't supposed to breed, do.
>\pol\ is passed down to the next generation.
Profit.

I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran in the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.

HRC in 2008

look faggot, your queen is a war hawk, she backed the Iraq invasion, she gleefully took pleasure in fucking up Libya, she wanted to go into Syria when Obama wouldn't and she was not in favor of negotiating with Iran

no kindly fuck off

wwh hillary done? military wise, how would she compare to a Trump bombing?

Nigger they basically gave you permission to false flag this shit

This. I've had dreams of nukes for a while. I think it's a good time to move. i live in ca

>random deaths 30 years apart
>connected

Yeah nice try sweetie.

unironically this. saved.

cuck post, cuck digits

or NK attacking Guam. That meets all China's criteria for staying neutral.
His tweets about China were for show, they are in on it.
His fire and fury comments were to provoke North Korea.
This was all planned in advance lol.

>Mid August
>North Korea launches ballistic missiles
>Immediately shot down by THAAD
>"They fired a missile at Guam"
>China declares neutrality
>~100 cruise missiles are launched from submarines in the yellow sea at North Korean AA
>~100 aircraft are also launched to destroy North Korean missile sites, Kim's palace and the artillery placements aimed at South Korea when they come out to fire

We'll know within roughly 12 hours from Kim's launch whether the war will be a success, if shit tons of South Koreans aren't dead the artillery was taken out and without China backing them up South Korea backed by America can waltz into Pyongyang with tanks, probably within a week, maybe less.

>Hillary spends her entire career causing wars
>wanted to strike Russia in retaliation for hacking that didn't even happen
>wanted to invade Syria for shits and giggles
If you're going to try to paint Trump as a warmonger you REALLY shouldn't reference Hillary

Please Death, let this war come to pass. Let all sides be destroyed. Amen.