What would you do to North Korea if you were Trump?

Support them against the international jew

North Korea obviously wants to be nuked, but the threat of action alone can not suffice. Eventually they will no longer be believed.

I would make them beg for it.

I would pledge my allegiance to Kim Jong Un and allow North Korea to annex the US, thereby creating the Greater Korean Empire.

just neg them, like he did with the russian ambassador recall

Give Kim Dennis Rodman butt-AIDS and wait for the inevitabable.

dennis rodman is the only black dude who has talked to kim jongook by most chnaces

I'd give Mattis full control of the situation.

tell china if they dont want NK to be reunited by SK or nuked to get kim out of power and have someone fucking sane who at least doesnt threaten countries with nukes, and dismantle their nuclear program
if china doesnt want to do that then we either disregard them and bomb NK airports and bases, etc, and let SK reunite them, or nuke NK
because if we dont take care of them now they will have subs with nukes on them around the fucking globe in a decade and we will not let china not let us take care of that threat now

Kill everybody

I made billions, made the most out of every moment, banged hotties, shitposted into a legend and became master chief of a dying empire in my last dying years so.. fuck brinksmanship, I'd take what I want because I don't give a fuck if I die and the guy who wants to live will have no choice.

kill all of NK or USA?

Everybody.

Encourage them to bomb LA and Chicago

I would pray to God every night before bed that he gives Kim the good sense to bomb Guam. We could finally out the nuclear weapons to good use. They've been gathering dust for too long

Nothing.

Just leave them alone.

They aren't invanding anyone.

fucking leaf

Shit talk harder and goad them to nuke california, especially hollywood, then let it happen so NK gets FREEDOM'd

you're from Denmark you don't know shit they are about to fucking bomb our territory not your's

What, you wouldn't?

He can't do anything.

The options are terrible. A nuclear strike would send fallout all over Asia and China and Japan wouldn't have it.

Not even factoring the economic catastrophe it would be totally beyond.It would be better to just let NK wipe out South Korea.

A conventional war would be ruff as fuck, China would be involved... keep in mind that US/nato essentially LOST the Korea war in the 50's... just waves of Chinese cannon fodder. The only reason they signed a treaty was China wasn't able to maintain supply lines with the crude forces they had then.. they are much better equipped /trained now.

It is a total non starter. Eventually we will have to accept a NK with nukes, because it's better to have some risk of disaster, than a guaranteed disaster.

USA should get the fuck out of Asia and let China and Japan look after this shit themselves... Why make yourself the target? why get involved? let the Asians make the decisions themselves... they are the ones who will live with the consequences.

>lets just wait until they have the submarine capabilities to launch nukes from them and have them stationed around the globe
yeah lets just leave them alone right?

I would draw a line in the sand and say I would nuke them if they cross it.

Then when they cross it 48 minutes later I would do nothing.

I would be weak. sad.

If I were trump

>letting NK have nukes isnt a guaranteed disaster
fucking kek
also you can blow the nukes so the fireball doesnt touch the ground for a very very low amount of fallout

Well if you have to do then an internal revolt against the current goverment is probably the best approach

However it won't be easy

sounds like Obama with Iran to be honest. trump is just being graceful to be honest

It shall be the policy of this nation to regard any nuclear missile launched from North Korea against any nation in the Western Pacific as an attack by the People's Republic of China on the United States, requiring a full retaliatory response upon the People's Republic of China.

I'd launch every single nuke we have ready to go. I'd aim them all across Israel. With a few going to hit random places like NK, Moscow, Beijing, London, Paris, Berlin, and probably la.

If we're going down I'm dragging you all to hell with me.

Goad North Korea into attempting to bomb Guam for real. After that I would use nukes on North Korea being completely justified.

>He can't do anything
>He should let North Korea continue to gain nukes and threaten everyone
>checks flag

kek, haven't laughed this hard at a response on a forum of mine ever

Almost every nation hates North Korea, I think if we defeat them then everyone would likely laugh and party for a day. And the day after everyone would forget about little fat kimmy.

Nuclear strike might be the best of bad options, but an actually good option would be negotiating a trade deal that lifts North Korea out of desperation. Assuming they've actually got anything to sell. I hear they've still got some nerds in that shithole. Can we loan them a tech company and bring both Koreas in on the modern day?

Oh, a little piece of economic history in case any Norker sees this thread. It's good for the rest of you, but especially North Korea.

Pretend to back off and state "Well North Korea can strike us for all they want, we will not respond"
They will either fire their missiles, which would probably be handly shot down. Or not strike at all, which would make Kim look like a pussy in the eyes of his people who worship him like a god and maybe they will revel and shit.

it's literally exactly what trump did two days ago. literally.

no he's honestly being gracious you coon

Have Japan preemtively strike NK, as the US, AU and SK will be waiting for the commies.

I would ask Donald what to do.

it's literally exactly what happened.

I know they probably didn't report it on FAUX News, but it's literally exactly what happened.

leaf posts have been extremely high quality for the last few days. Are you guys ok? I'm worried.

I would step up rhetoric so they would do the Guam test, and then shoot the missiles down as soon as their trajectories were obvious. I would then get super diplomatic and push for even harder sanctions, saying that the next test that went such a distance would be unacceptable. When that happened I would launch a cladestine and cyber driven attack with the gloves off to collapse or control any electrical system that was plugged in to any kind of computer, as well as countless assassination campaigns against their military officials and senior command.
I would wait for them to strike first with a nuke, shooting it down if it was headed for the US and letting it get through if it went into SK or Japan. Would use this as a pretense to condemn and push for sanctions against China for their inaction that led to the deaths of countless people, while simultaneously launching a fullscale attack against NK, holding the territory and its resources and secretly helping the refugees cross the Chinese border.

Nuke them all into oblivion and get /comfy/

Antifa shill detected

if the even fly a single missile out of their air space near SK or Japan....well best Korea will be engulfed nuclear hell fire