How to kill Google

Google is an ad company. All their products make money using ads. With AdBlock, you can stop giving them revenue, even if you use their products.

DOWNLOAD ADBLOCK TO KILL GOOGLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFwciRbwNxw
adnauseam.io/
duckduckgo.com/
ixquick.com/
startpage.com/
bing.com/
tutanota.com/
protonmail.com/
zoho.com/mail/
openstreetmap.org/#map=5/35.012/-91.406
bing.com/maps
wego.here.com/?map=35.30437,-84.3133,5,normal
evernote.com/
zoho.com/notebook/
simplenote.com/
chromium.woolyss.com/
brave.com/
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/
dropbox.com/
sync.com/
apkpure.com/
f-droid.org/
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=yalp&fdid=com.github.yeriomin.yalpstore
amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=get_appstore?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
getboxer.com/android/
apkpure.com/tutanota-simply-secure-emails/de.tutao.tutanota
apkpure.com/protonmail-encrypted-email/ch.protonmail.android
apkpure.com/zoho-mail/com.zoho.mail
apkpure.com/duckduckgo-search-stories/com.duckduckgo.mobile.android
apkpure.com/bing-search/com.microsoft.bing
apkpure.com/searchbar-ex-search-widget/com.devhomc.search
chromium.woolyss.com/#android
apkpure.com/brave-browser-private-ads-block/com.brave.browser
forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-tugabrowser-t3472457
apkpure.com/firefox-browser-fast-private/org.mozilla.firefox
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/android/
apkpure.com/maps-me-–-map-gps-navigation/com.mapswithme.maps.pro
apkpure.com/gps-navigation-maps-sygic/com.sygic.aura
apkpure.com/here-wego-offline-maps-gps/com.here.app.maps
apkpure.com/send-to-navigation/com.vedmobile.sendtonavigation
apkpure.com/evernote-stay-organized/com.evernote
apkpure.com/notebook-take-notes-sync/com.zoho.notebook
apkpure.com/simplenote/com.automattic.simplenote
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=newpipe&fdid=org.schabi.newpipe
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=webtube&fdid=cz.martykan.webtube
vid.me/
vimeo.com/
adguard.com/en/adguard-dns/instruction.html
palant.de/2011/11/28/google-yandex-search-link-fix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

# Have a youtube account? Want to upload random noise to youtube to waste their disk space?
# Example: youtube.com/watch?v=nFwciRbwNxw

# Save this post as `Dockerfile`, then run `docker build -t youtubewaster FOLDER_OF_DOCKERFILE`, then run `docker run --rm youtubewaster YOUR_YOUTUBE_STREAM_KEY`

FROM alpine
RUN apk add --no-cache bash ffmpeg openssl
RUN echo '#!/bin/bash' > /bin/stream.bash && \
echo 'if [ $# -ne 1 ]; then echo provide your youtube stream key; exit 1; fi' >> /bin/stream.bash && \
echo 'openssl enc -aes-128-ctr -pass file:/dev/null |base64) -nosalt

No ad bump.

Pretty neat user, I'll have to try that

BUMP because fuck goolag

>Soviet Botnet

Arent botnets usually a bad thing? Im retarded with this stuff, please halp.

A botnet is basically a bunch of infected computers controlled by someone, often used in denial of service attacks. So yeah.

AlternaTIVES Please
To:

> Google earth
> google mAPS
> YOUTUBE CONTENT

click lawyer adwords like crazy so the jew lawyers get a ridiculous bill from Jewgle and sue

There are so many ways Sup Forums could rekt Jewgle. What if we succeed? Fuck that would be amazing

Installing adblock won't accomplish anything because Google just has billions of bots clicking on their ads, generating fraudulent revenues.

When was the last fucking time you clicked on or watched an ad? Nobody does it.

>only realizing google is up to this now

you guys sure are slow as fuck.

>Working at Google
>Some rando writes a memo pointing out obvious liberal echochamber
>Read it
>"As a Centrist/Conservative I kinda have to agree with this guy"
>Media fire storm taking Memo out of context
>Attitude is a mixed bag among coworkers
>Think, "Google is a pretty understanding place, they'll handle this in good spirit
>Google fires memoguy
>[email protected]
>Concerned about my place at a company that will fire anyone not practicing their dogma
>Google CEO announces Townhall
>"Good, this will let me voice my concerns."
>See a lot of good questions on our platform for discussing these matters
>Upvote accordingly to get some answers
>Lining up outside Google Auditorium, about an hour until peace of mind
>Google CEO announces Townhall has been cancelled over bullshit reasons
>Currently siting in my Google Dorm contemplating if I have a future at a company that actively attempts to silence my beliefs

They get money even if you dont click on them. They get more if you do. Just by being on the page Google gets money. You can deprive them of that money using AdBlock.

I find their search engine terrible lately. Only 5 relevant results come up followed by garbage. Not even worth looking at next page.

Anyone else notice this?

adnauseam.io/

Or click them all rendering their presence useless, promoting businesses to use ads elsewhere

Use Ublock

Daily reminder that Google owns youtube, and you have yet to follow through on your plans.

It's all going to be ok, googleanon

>idk
>mapquest, waze
>vidme

>youtube content
browse with hooktube
on linux theres many a way to watch it but youll still be giving them traffic, even with no ads. but they lose if your consuming bandwidth for free (just dont log in).

>google earth/maps
bing maps i guess or yahoo

Google owns waze

If you go out gib root access plz.

Was is owned by google

bing maps is pretty nice i like the birds eye view you can choose

Dear God they're everywhere

>there are people browsing Sup Forums that didn't already have adblock

Been running ad block for years

Right.

I Bing for the right wing

Make sure to download every alternative (even if you don't plan on using them). Google will not like the spike in popularity of other engines

Fight the schlomos, use duck duck go

startpage is better

>startpage, owned by google, is better

9/10 bait friendo

yandex makes chicks drop their spandex

Abolishing Net Neutrality would help kill jewgle after ISPs start going after their money.. just pointing that out

Contact Veritas and wear a wire. Do it.

Talk to people you know that share similar ideas. DO NOT CHAT WITH ANY ELECTRICAL DEVICE. Get enough people and Walk out.... just walk out, even with only a few hundred people, they will usually not fire you unless they want a massive HR bill to rehire people.

They may threaten you, tell you are replaceable, and yea it's true, but the cost of hiring, training, bringing them up to speed times a few hundred will hurt them, badly (Also the Stock will drop if they suddenly start firing people like this)

Are you trying to imply all 3 people who don't use adblock here will kill google by installing it? Simply ebin

I'd do this if I had any idea what the hell I was doing.

Can you break this down for a normie like me?

>upload random noise to youtube to waste their disk space
holy shit, the amounts of stupid are off the chart

explain, aside from 1TB being like $5

>use adblock

no, use uBlock Origin

I have an idea, why the hell haven't one of you created a hooktube extension for all the major browsers?

>Have hooktube extension
>whatever youtube page you type or click on
>Extension automatically reroutes it to hooktube

install docker for windows or docker for mac
make new folder, copy contents of post to new file named "Dockerfile"
open command line
cd to the folder you made
run: docker build -t youtubewaster .
run: docker run --rm youtubewaster YOUR_YOUTUBE_STREAM_KEY

Google have infinite money from info on all the normies in the world

I am Indian and let me tell you faggy ass white boys that you have lost.

Your time has come to an end. We now control all of your major tech companies. Google? That's just the begging. While you were distracted with niggers and Jews, we were becoming your governors, your premiers and the top CEOs in your countries.

Google has triggered phase one and now we will be using Microsoft in phase two to start manipulating the very operating system you plebs use. None of you know how to use linux or other search engines. Remember DuckDuckGo? Yeah, no one else does either.

Ever wonder why you still use Flash? lol Of course not. Flash is shit compared to HTML5, but guess what? YOU STILL USE FLASH! Oh, and it's only a coincidence that the CEO of Flash is an Aryan Indian man. Oh, right... What a... "coincidence."

Face it, white boy *Teleports behind you* the world has always belonged to the Indian. Nothing personal, kid.

but we don't use flash faggot

>that's just the begging

Sounds Indian to me

Yeah it's trash now

As someone who drank the Sup Forums kool-aid years ago, I am glad to see Sup Forums waking up. Seriously, use Startpage and delete your Gmail in favor of any other provider. Use noscript and block Google Analytics so they don't track you. The less they can harvest your information the less money they make.

Just use Open Street maps rather than Google Maps (It is better anyways) and use Hooktube.

Indians make great masons, obviously.

It would be Sup Forums's magnum opus! Any ideas?

What's the best ad block you know of?

So, apparently this memo guy had support of 20% of Google employees. That means 20% of Google is fascist. Considering they are not located too far from Berkeley, why has Antifa not reacted? What are they afraid of? Are they on Google's paycheck?

I read the memo and it's about the most liberal (small 'l') thing one could write.

>Hello Microsoft tech support, how may I help you?

Use the Brave browser and duchduchgo.com search engine

Even if that's true, liberals are just one step removed from becoming fascists.

AdBlocker Ultimate is great if you still want to watch youtube. You won't see any ads as all.

Duckduckgo.com*

Really want to fuck google, get sessions to file an antitrust suit for google. Antitrust means that their using their own tools in a way to monopolize a market as seen with the recent shutdowns of peoples youtube and email.

Running a search engine that the first result for email is their own gmail is a monopoly on these markets same with videos, most show up as youtube first and mostly all youtube.
Divorce youtube from google, and youtube is shut down overnight since it has never made one penny of profit.

How difficult would it be to get Sessions to bring an anti-trust case against google?

It is impossible to kill google
Just going by probability dumbasses outnumber more intelligent people and they most likely don't care about this shit
If anything they'll explore new business avenues

Seems like it'd be a massive waste of resources on the government's part.
I don't disagree with you in the slightest just to clarify. It's just that I don't think it's a big enough issue

This is what I immediately thought of but there are so many cuckservatives who hear private company and flip out, and the jews can just use that against them. If anyone has sway please work on it, I will at least write a letter to my rep.

You do know that a ceo is nothing but a better paid worker? The people who own Google are the investors.

Keep.It.UP.Its.Working

Remember to psuh this story to the normies and make sure you link the original memo! PICK VEEERY RELATED!

numerical conformity Confirm legit idea.

Anyone recommend a cloud service like Drive and Dropbox. Is Mega okay these days?

>This is what I immediately thought of but there are so many cuckservatives who hear private company and flip out, and the jews can just use that against them.
>private company
Conservashits dont support monopolies which it seems is what google does through a host of delivery platforms for content and media linking itself often to itself either through google ads or links from google to youtube for more google ads. Its all about the benjamins baby!

The entire market is bit down for various reasons. Unfortunately I doubt our efforts have done anything yet. I also saw earlier people talking about a program called ad nauseum that just clicks ads and wastes thousands of dollars with no clickthroughs or anything. Most of their money comes from advertising.

Alternative services to Google

Search:
Duckduckgo (can use !g to still search google) duckduckgo.com/
ixquick (uses Google results anonymously) ixquick.com/
Startpage (uses Google results anonymously) startpage.com/
Bing bing.com/

Mail:
Tutanota mail tutanota.com/
Proton mail protonmail.com/
Zoho mail zoho.com/mail/

Maps:
Openmaps openstreetmap.org/#map=5/35.012/-91.406
Bingmaps bing.com/maps
HereWeGo Maps wego.here.com/?map=35.30437,-84.3133,5,normal

Notes:
Evernote evernote.com/
Zoho Notebook zoho.com/notebook/
SimpleNote simplenote.com/

Browser:
Chromium chromium.woolyss.com/
Brave Browser brave.com/
Firefox mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Firefox Nightly mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/

Cloud Storage:
Dropbox dropbox.com/
Sync.com sync.com/

I hope you're right, I've already heard a few say it but it won't stop me from trying to spread the word and talking to my reps.

Alternatives on mobile (Android)

Android Appstores:
Apkpure apkpure.com/
Fdroid f-droid.org/
Yalp store (Allows you to log into Google play store using fake account and dl apps) f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=yalp&fdid=com.github.yeriomin.yalpstore
Amazon app Store amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=get_appstore?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Mail clients:
Boxer (Combined email client) getboxer.com/android/
Tutanota mail app apkpure.com/tutanota-simply-secure-emails/de.tutao.tutanota
Protonmail app apkpure.com/protonmail-encrypted-email/ch.protonmail.android
Zoho mail app apkpure.com/zoho-mail/com.zoho.mail

Restore/Backup contacts thru phone app

Search assist:
Duckduckgo app apkpure.com/duckduckgo-search-stories/com.duckduckgo.mobile.android
Bing app apkpure.com/bing-search/com.microsoft.bing
Searchbar Ex (set up a search widget for any search engine) apkpure.com/searchbar-ex-search-widget/com.devhomc.search

Browser:
Chromium mobile chromium.woolyss.com/#android
Brave mobile apkpure.com/brave-browser-private-ads-block/com.brave.browser
TugaBrowser forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-tugabrowser-t3472457
Firefox mobile apkpure.com/firefox-browser-fast-private/org.mozilla.firefox
Firefox mobile nightly mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/android/

Mobile Maps:
Maps.me (based on openmaps) apkpure.com/maps-me-–-map-gps-navigation/com.mapswithme.maps.pro
Sygic apkpure.com/gps-navigation-maps-sygic/com.sygic.aura
Here WeGo apkpure.com/here-wego-offline-maps-gps/com.here.app.maps
Send to navigation (converts Google maps links to others) apkpure.com/send-to-navigation/com.vedmobile.sendtonavigation

Notes:
Evernote mobile apkpure.com/evernote-stay-organized/com.evernote
Zoho notebook mobile apkpure.com/notebook-take-notes-sync/com.zoho.notebook
Simplenote apkpure.com/simplenote/com.automattic.simplenote

YouTube Alt apps:
Newpipe (Allows you to play YouTube videos as music in the background) f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=newpipe&fdid=org.schabi.newpipe
Webtube (YouTube web portal) f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=webtube&fdid=cz.martykan.webtube

Alternative Youtube Services:
Vidme vid.me/
Vimeo vimeo.com/

copy paste that ish mein nigga , thats what I did.

Indians aren't viewed as minority hires in tech you fucking tard.

Googleag must be made into a meme!!!

>Most of their money comes from advertising.
you under estimate a share worth $900 fucking dollars...

This is how you cut their umbilical/parasitic cord.
1. Add a browser extension that once clicked does this simple thing.
2. Puts the offending 'add' website into the Windows Host file and points it to 127.0.0.1

i. This automatically erases the connection to the add website forever. Over time, one could share their block lists with others.

If anyone wants to code it... I don't know how... Except through DOS shit.

also make sure to use bing, yahoo or duckduck or any other search engine that won't feed on your soul #identiy

do something
real
adguard.com/en/adguard-dns/instruction.html
palant.de/2011/11/28/google-yandex-search-link-fix

blocks ads at the dns just put it in your router
and
#2 blocks google getting hits off yoru searches and clicks and gives you the real link instead of fucked up google shit u go thorugh

i havent tried out either but ive done this shit and like 2

If you punish Gulag with too much fire and fury I will get Stockholm syndrome and support them. You are all warned.

It's called wrongful termination and discrimination. Go get a lawyer and sue the fuck outa jewgle

fuck google i hate them mother fuckers
ive never used ANY of their programs.

I dont like the search results Scroogle was better becuse they removed the shit but for some reason i cant get that nothing is worth a fuck
never used their desktop search HAHAH howstupid.jpg
only used earth viewer cuase its worth a fuck

nothing else the do who gives a fuck
card catalog

>India apparently controls the internet now according to some anonymous poster who's hiding his flag.
>Indians on average despise Mooslums and would gladly nuke the Pakis into oblivion if they didn't have their own nukes
Honestly that would be an 'improvement' I suppose.

Also post timestamp and proof that your a poo in loo.

Fuck you, whitie!

using waterfox w/ ecosia search engine, bretty comfy desu

mega 1005 legit

percent even

>Oh hey its a leaf
I'd hide my flag to if I were Canadian too, anyhow thanks for the proofs. Is that bracelet one of them Sikh bracelets by any chance?